Reporters

India-Forums

Reporters
Reporters

Reporting - The Kabir-Ananya Story (Page 3)

violette IF-Rockerz
violette
violette

Posted: 12 May 2015 at 12:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by DexterRocks

this is a very good analysis. how perfectly you have penned it down.
The characters are given time to grown on audience and even their thought process are very well shown, there is an automatic connect to the lead characters, and that makes the story move so smoothly and effortlessly.

I am liking the flow , and the kind of maturity the director is showing in his execution, and extracting some brilliant performances from his lead pair.

yeah one thing that makes this show stand apart is the age-wise maturity of all the characters be it Khalid, Malvika or even Trisha.  I love each and every character.  They look so real.  Having worked in a corporate environment, I can say that the makers have nailed it and have also managed to portray the budding true fships that blossoms in such world.  After college and school, its our first job were we make life long friends.Embarrassed
Nobody would've been a better choice for Kabir than RK.  And as for Kritika, I must say she has grown immensely has an actress.  Having seen all her previous shows, not one single expression here is repetitive.  the director has extracted most subtle expressions from her without any overdo!Embarrassed

Edited by violette - 12 May 2015 at 12:09pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Zannat.

violette IF-Rockerz
violette
violette

Posted: 12 May 2015 at 12:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by soapbubble

Great post! You've summed up all that's great about this show, as well as the dynamics among the various characters. 

You're right - the pace is a bit too quick - I hope they slow it just a little. Creates better tension. One case over at least 6-7 epis must be the average, maybe.

Bubble
you have nailed it.  I hope the makers realize it soon enough!

soapbubble

Zannat. IF-Dazzler
Zannat.
Zannat.

Posted: 12 May 2015 at 12:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by violette

Originally posted by DexterRocks

this is a very good analysis. how perfectly you have penned it down.
The characters are given time to grown on audience and even their thought process are very well shown, there is an automatic connect to the lead characters, and that makes the story move so smoothly and effortlessly.

I am liking the flow , and the kind of maturity the director is showing in his execution, and extracting some brilliant performances from his lead pair.

yeah one thing that makes this show stand apart is the age-wise maturity of all the characters be it Khalid, Malvika or even Trisha.  I love each and every character.  They look so real.  Having worked in a corporate environment, I can say that the makers have nailed it and have also managed to portray the budding true fships that blossoms in such world.  After college and school, its our first job were we make life long friends.Embarrassed
Nobody would've been a better choice for Kabir than RK.  And as for Kritika, I must say she has grown immensely has an actress.  Having seen all her previous shows, not one single expression here is repetitive.  the director has extracted most subtle expressions from her without any overdo!Embarrassed

As Kritika's Fan, I am super happy to hear praise  from you  Smile

violette

Gouri_Joshi Goldie
Gouri_Joshi
Gouri_Joshi

Posted: 12 May 2015 at 12:13pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Gouri_Joshi

Great observation 
Well done
thnx.. actually now that I think Kabir-Ananya story wud get interesting.LOL  As they are not going to fall in love so easily.Embarrassed  I think it wud take season 2!
Season 2 hmmm
I don't think so
Though the concept is different 
Still its a daily soap
But it would be a treat if there will be season 2

violette

violette IF-Rockerz
violette
violette

Posted: 12 May 2015 at 12:19pm | IP Logged

Great observation 
Well done
thnx.. actually now that I think Kabir-Ananya story wud get interesting.LOL  As they are not going to fall in love so easily.Embarrassed  I think it wud take season 2!
Season 2 hmmm
I don't think so
Though the concept is different 
Still its a daily soap
But it would be a treat if there will be season 2
I read in an article that this is a finite show and will bring on seasons.  I think it was mentioned in RK's interview.

But I guess it would be atleast 100 epi series.  There is so much scope for a professional story, I don't want them to rush on with romance.Embarrassed
pd786 IF-Dazzler
pd786
pd786

Posted: 14 May 2015 at 11:24am | IP Logged
wow great thoughts and analysis
do express more

violette

milinda.shreyz IF-Rockerz
milinda.shreyz
milinda.shreyz

Posted: 14 May 2015 at 1:18pm | IP Logged
fantastic analysis. i am really in love with kabir's electrifying personality, razorsharp intellect ,cunning shrewdness and as u hav mentioned earlier, his wry sarcastic humour. ab dekhna yeh kai ananya ke sath kya scene bante hai inki !

violette

violette IF-Rockerz
violette
violette

Posted: 15 May 2015 at 1:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shreya_rc

fantastic analysis. i am really in love with kabir's electrifying personality, razorsharp intellect ,cunning shrewdness and as u hav mentioned earlier, his wry sarcastic humour. ab dekhna yeh kai ananya ke sath kya scene bante hai inki !
LOL scene to zarroor banega.. bada dhamkedaar hoga!Tongue

Go to top