Reporters

India-Forums

Reporters
Reporters

Reporting - The Kabir-Ananya Story (Page 2)

Zannat. IF-Dazzler
Zannat.
Zannat.

Posted: 12 May 2015 at 9:46am | IP Logged
Love your post so much, I really like the way you analyzed it.
P.S: From your writing , it seems like you can write FF or SS on Kaya couple Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

violette

DexterRocks IF-Dazzler
DexterRocks
DexterRocks

Posted: 12 May 2015 at 10:15am | IP Logged
this is a very good analysis. how perfectly you have penned it down.
The characters are given time to grown on audience and even their thought process are very well shown, there is an automatic connect to the lead characters, and that makes the story move so smoothly and effortlessly.

I am liking the flow , and the kind of maturity the director is showing in his execution, and extracting some brilliant performances from his lead pair.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Zannat.violette

TurnThePage Goldie
TurnThePage
TurnThePage

Posted: 12 May 2015 at 10:26am | IP Logged
What an analysis Clap
This show has a slow but approaching progress which is amazing.
CVs are not making a jump to romance.They are making us feel
every emotion.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

renjinivarmaviolette

violette IF-Rockerz
violette
violette

Posted: 12 May 2015 at 11:02am | IP Logged
Thnk u all so much for you comments.Thumbs Up  I will come back with replies.

For now today's post!Embarrassed
soapbubble IF-Rockerz
soapbubble
soapbubble

Posted: 12 May 2015 at 11:48am | IP Logged
Great post! You've summed up all that's great about this show, as well as the dynamics among the various characters. 

You're right - the pace is a bit too quick - I hope they slow it just a little. Creates better tension. One case over at least 6-7 epis must be the average, maybe.

Bubble

violette

violette IF-Rockerz
violette
violette

Posted: 12 May 2015 at 11:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by najma123

Is this a story a fan fiction or a post? Coz I need to enter it. In the Index if it is. xD
I think it was clear enough that its not fan fic.  I guess that wont happen unless the story strays away and we get soo frustrated that we need to come up with fan fics as it always happens!LOL

For once I am thnkful tht this not EK show!LOL  But surely meant no offence to anyone!Embarrassed

Zannat.

violette IF-Rockerz
violette
violette

Posted: 12 May 2015 at 12:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Malika

Amazing post. Love your analysis.
Initially I was a bit disappointed in the way the characters were showed, but I think post the first week there has been enormous improvement. I think the most intriguing part of the show as of now is the almost absurd totally unpredictable nature of Mr Sharma. Day Dreaming Its such a fun seeing the rest of the characters evolve while they adjust to his antics and his ideas. Also, another thing which I love and never want to be changed in this show is Kabir's skills to camouflage his emotions. I never want to see Ananya as a stepping stone of his life...that would be too filmy and unrealistic! I am sure being such a senior name in the industry he must have come across many intellignet, beautiful and dedicated employees. So showing Ananya as a breaking ground in his life will be too cliched. Rather they should remain like this...a couple with a constant give and take relationship...wherein they keep learning from each other progressively and successively. The thing about Ananya should not be that she is one of a kind in Kabir's life...it should be, she is one of a kind who is actually willing to accept him with all his flaws scars and complexities Embarrassed She should be that binding force of his life, who infuses her passion and energy in his life but at the same time give his emotions a needed stability too.

I agree, it took me many weeks to understand the character's properly, while the director is fast with his story he is slow with his character build up.

And yes the charm of the story has been Kabir and his innate innovative ways of expressing his thoughts.  He wears a fine mask and we know by careful thought and clear choice.  He has chose to be what he is today.  He wanted to this.  Yes he is a very different character and a very impressive one too.

As for Ananya-Kabir relationship, I guess the beauty of Ananya's character lies in her simplicity.  The way her character is growing on Kabir I guess that is really first time for Kabir.  I don't want her to be an emotional support.  I would rather want her to be a questioning well-wisher who steers him on right path.  I don't think so Kabir would ever let anybody be his support strength given his past.

I feel there is going to be a silent bond, understood and yet never expressed.

Now that's something unique and I would definitely like to see them progress that way!

Coz the story usually dies down after the leads confess!Embarrassed
violette IF-Rockerz
violette
violette

Posted: 12 May 2015 at 12:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by zakter

Love your post so much, I really like the way you analyzed it.
P.S: From your writing , it seems like you can write FF or SS on Kaya couple Smile

I have had that most tempting experience and I better not stray again on that path!LOL

But thanks that you thought this post has all that potential! Embarrassed

Zannat.

Go to top