Posted: 8 years ago
Aham has posted a new Instagram picture with the heading: "From the set!! #filming #work #Acting #Manmarzian #Fun"

Here is the pic to those who haven't seen it:

Share your views on what went on your mind when you saw this pic?

I personally thought that they are filming the car accident scene... what about you?
Even I thought d same..but i doubt they will reveal d secret so soon
I think he paints. I saw brush and colors in the table. Is he painting Sam picture. If yes I would love to see that. Hope Sam comes there and an eye lock ya pulling scene will be good.
Originally posted by rekha.366

I think he paints. I saw brush and colors in the table. Is he painting Sam picture. If yes I would love to see that. Hope Sam comes there and an eye lock ya pulling scene will be good.

oh wow, i completely ignored the background. ðŸ˜†
but yes that could be true. 
Originally posted by ..sahana..

oh wow, i completely ignored the background.😆
but yes that could be true.
yes and it will be hot he painting Sam picture furiously. I think he really obsessed to her.
Thanks for sharing!! Maybe it's a fight scene..
Tfs dear! :)

To say the truth all I can think of after seeing this pic is that he is damn hot! ;) But maybe if I try hard to move past that thought I think it's some colors ... may b holi type color? 🤔 Dunno... or like smbdy observed cud b paint too... if yes then I really like that idea that he is sitting n painting Sam's pic! 😳
those are colours in his body. but i think we knw now is arjun is a painter.
Tfs, thanks for this picture, i ws eager to see the pic, as someone posted the link, and it wasn't working,
seeing the background it seems he is painting, as everyone even am hoping its Sam's picture
After painting i want him to gift it to Sam!!
Originally posted by Rihan05

Tfs, thanks for this picture, i ws eager to see the pic, as someone posted the link, and it wasn't working,
seeing the background it seems he is painting, as everyone even am hoping its Sam's picture
After painting i want him to gift it to Sam!!

i think thats his another plan to trap her impress her