13 [52.00%]
1 [4.00%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

uma111 Senior Member
uma111
uma111

Posted: 12 May 2015 at 4:06pm | IP Logged
gave 5 Nimmy.
Today AAstha wishpered "bappa" when Shlok making animal sounds. not sure but have to watch again.
The last scene was very good. BArch wanted to know Aastha.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

padmajagmaitydeblinaSajiiejhumjhummainkyanaamdoonnim_var

SajSassy IF-Dazzler
SajSassy
SajSassy

Posted: 12 May 2015 at 4:21pm | IP Logged
Met expectations as I did not have much expectationsLOL As usual v r left to guess what happened after Astha got wet and how they reached the hut. But the cvs wanted us to see for the umpteenth time, convos at the Kirloskars. I never watch JoRe or Kirloskar scenes, but today the FF was not working on the website that I use and had to sit through the whole episode.Is Renuka turning positive? Also Avdhoots justification to Pratibha sounded so lame. Why was Pratibha introduced in this mess? Is she going to be instrumental in patching up with Shlok? Cvs could have used that time to show how Ashlok reached the hut or something.  Avdhoot Kalindi was ok as he made Kalinidi aware that he was at breaking point too.
Ashlok scenes were good, most probably some good expressions edited out to show other crap. Certain scenes looked disjointed, but I am done complaining.

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

maitydeblinaSajiiemainkyanaamdoonjhumjhumdsr11Dhth1potomacnim_var

dsr11 IF-Rockerz
dsr11
dsr11

Posted: 12 May 2015 at 5:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by BabyBearFan

Met expectations as I did not have much expectationsLOL As usual v r left to guess what happened after Astha got wet and how they reached the hut. But the cvs wanted us to see for the umpteenth time, convos at the Kirloskars. I never watch JoRe or Kirloskar scenes, but today the FF was not working on the website that I use and had to sit through the whole episode.Is Renuka turning positive? Also Avdhoots justification to Pratibha sounded so lame. Why was Pratibha introduced in this mess? Is she going to be instrumental in patching up with Shlok? Cvs could have used that time to show how Ashlok reached the hut or something.  Avdhoot Kalindi was ok as he made Kalinidi aware that he was at breaking point too.
Ashlok scenes were good, most probably some good expressions edited out to show other crap. Certain scenes looked disjointed, but I am done complaining.

@boldLOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

SajiiemainkyanaamdoonDhth1

Elation IF-Sizzlerz
Elation
Elation

Posted: 12 May 2015 at 10:09pm | IP Logged
Felt the same Nimmy!OuchI missed previous episodes and was a bit eager for today's episode and it was an utter disappointment. I'm fed of fretting over those nonsense.As if they are in short of extra's, they have roped another one to snatch the infinitesimal leads time, Incorrigible ppl!D'oh

I need to get answered for this, who is disinterested in AaShlok?Confused

We fans never, then is it the actors, who are unwilling to enact with each other?Shocked Or the CV's, who are least bothered to write their scenes? Or the director, who is vexed of directing them? Or the editor, who has a ill mind to hasten their scenes?Angry

I'm clearly convinced, I won't ever get what I want, even on the last day of EBP!!Geek

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

maitydeblinaSajiiejhumjhumnim_var

padmajag Senior Member
padmajag
padmajag

Posted: 12 May 2015 at 10:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by uma111

gave 5 Nimmy.
Today AAstha wishpered "bappa" when Shlok making animal sounds. not sure but have to watch again.
The last scene was very good. BArch wanted to know Aastha.

Yes, I saw in lip movements, But it is her mind voice not in words

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

nim_var

nim_var IF-Sizzlerz
nim_var
nim_var

Posted: 12 May 2015 at 11:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by jhumjhum

LOL LOL Nimmy told u don't expect much from CV they love to torture fans n kill all excitement Ouch Angry. Looks like with 0 chemistry n unfinished rush Ashlok scene EBP will end good I stop expecting n today I don't even watch episode so not going to rate dear Smile.

Btw lovely review thanks for your efforts after everyday episode weather it's great or worst Clap Clap. Well thy can give a proper long scene of Ashlok in hut at least where we can know about how Shlok fall in love with Astha which already a mystery n looks like it will remain mystery like many more EBP mystery Ouch. Another things after all this drama of Shlok to get Astha's memory there's not even a glimpse of flashback in Astha's mind moreover Shlok challenging IS that Barkha with him just like IS after knowing how low IS can go to get Astha in his life I mean what's this is she's a human or a trophy that 2 egoistic MCP men trying to win that's really giving me disgusting feeling Angry.

Jhuma
My patience is wearing thin n shd know better than to expect two great Ashlok's scene back to back. Lol
The hut sc could have been longer. Let us see what we get   Cold or tepid Ashlok are way better than some other couples who have Zero chemistry n r lacking.

As for the challenge issued by shlok to IS it was stupid pricking his ego. Aastha is a trophy for PP that is all nothing more. Shlok loves her but making mistakes. Poor Barkhaatha being used by the two men n fought over like two dogs fighting over the same bone.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

maitydeblinaSajiiejhumjhum

nim_var IF-Sizzlerz
nim_var
nim_var

Posted: 12 May 2015 at 11:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Dogan1

Where were u nimmy??
Was waiting for u
First half swallowed by extras and every one min extras popping upAngry

As usual ashlok scenes rushed for extras ...damn cvsAngryAnd the editor uncle ...hate them to the core ...what the hell...chappals jhootas all for cvs and editor...why were they just cutting ashlok scens and giving extras in between...why no continuity...Ouch

Btw gave four nimmy for ashlok scenes...it was very good ...shrenu was spot on with her expressions and Avi as well...feel bad for them...their talents are wasted...wanted more not satisfied...wanted more of ashlok convo...extremely disappointed ...who wants to see chawl gang eating vada pav and Parthiba avodhoot sceneSleepygot a feeling of not eaten the dinner fully...really feeling frustrated nimmy...patience being tested like crazy...

Precap shlok gets astha back just to prove a point to sarkar and now astha will start trusting shlok and start thinking...

Iam all set for more and more fillers.Confuseddon't know what's the causeShockedWhen will the cvs understand that we r watching this show for ashlok..

Divi
Very much here only. My post was up at the regular time. Where are you not to be seen much.

Am going to go n hunt that guy who puts the epi together fillers galore. Hate it.
Am typing depmy phone so can't write a long reply. Agree buds.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Dhth1

nim_var IF-Sizzlerz
nim_var
nim_var

Posted: 12 May 2015 at 11:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by xBabyAngelx

Gave 5Embarrassed

Thanks for the rating angel.

Go to top