This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

nim_var IF-Sizzlerz
nim_var
nim_var

Posted: 12 May 2015 at 8:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by k.taddy1234

very good.. from my side. but i really like precap
Precap is exciting..

Precap was good but am not excited..anymore...bummer...really..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Dogan1

potomac IF-Sizzlerz
potomac
potomac

Posted: 12 May 2015 at 8:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nim_var

Originally posted by potomac

Thanks a bunch ... No a million for a beautiful review ... I am giving 5 nimms

Deepa, wait and see..before u rate...u will also feel the same...porumai...enge..porumai...my patience is severely being tested.Ouch
never mind nimms...you should lose patience at some point ..TODAY was ur day to lose itBig smile

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

uma111Sajiieakashavaninim_varDogan1

Dogan1 IF-Sizzlerz
Dogan1
Dogan1

Posted: 12 May 2015 at 8:25am | IP Logged
Where were u nimmy??
Was waiting for u
First half swallowed by extras and every one min extras popping up Angry

As usual ashlok scenes rushed for extras ...damn cvs Angry And the editor uncle ...hate them to the core ...what the hell...chappals jhootas all for cvs and editor...why were they just cutting ashlok scens and giving extras in between...why no continuity...Ouch

Btw gave four nimmy for ashlok scenes...it was very good ...shrenu was spot on with her expressions and Avi as well...feel bad for them...their talents are wasted...wanted more not satisfied...wanted more of ashlok convo...extremely disappointed ...who wants to see chawl gang eating vada pav and Parthiba avodhoot sceneSleepygot  a feeling of not eaten the dinner fully...really feeling frustrated nimmy...patience being tested like crazy...

Precap shlok gets astha back just to prove a point to sarkar and now astha will start trusting shlok and start thinking...

Iam all set for more and more fillers.Confuseddon't know what's the causeShocked When will the cvs understand that we r watching this show for ashlok..

Edited by Dogan1 - 12 May 2015 at 8:37am

uma111Sajiiejhumjhumakashavaninim_var

dv19 IF-Rockerz
dv19
dv19

Posted: 12 May 2015 at 8:37am | IP Logged
Nims,

Stay cool nims..spend ur pocket money in tanda tanda cool cool party with priya...

Thats a better option than to post mortem nice brains over editing or editor mama..

Now my fantasy land qn..

She was wet...saree stuck...what wud be running in real in avis mind..

Grab her and chew her raw... Wink

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

uma111nim_var

Saibhargav Goldie
Saibhargav
Saibhargav

Posted: 12 May 2015 at 8:47am | IP Logged
good eps for me since i skipped fillers fed up with these fillers they have nothing to do with story.they  are just there to drag this track making long way to go for ashlok reunion.but i really like last 5 min . shlok was really expressive in how he miss and luv his aastha. coming to aastha she is comfortable with shlok rather than IS.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

uma111nim_varDogan1

akashavani IF-Rockerz
akashavani
akashavani

Posted: 12 May 2015 at 8:51am | IP Logged
Nimmy..Review...Very Good . ...For AShlok ...Scenes.
Loved ..AShlok scenes  ...Shlok's  Missing Astha was clear..Astha feeling Shlok too was beautiful. ..loved it...even though ..Hurried. 

Shlok brought back Astha to Indrajeet Sarcar. ..so Astha will trust  him now .. .and...Shlok will start  playing his games..with..IS..too...now.

Kirloskars  still dont trust shlok...so didn't  find Astha too...not done.

Lets see ...how it goes...it was Good and fillers too ..josid family and kalibdi  scenes repeated

Edited by akashavani - 12 May 2015 at 9:23am

uma111padmajagSajiienim_varDogan1

Dogan1 IF-Sizzlerz
Dogan1
Dogan1

Posted: 12 May 2015 at 8:56am | IP Logged
Nimmy
We all should write on Yusuf insta for rushing ashlok scenes...it's a constructive feed back...we r not bashing anyone...the more the people write it will be good...they won't do anything about it but the feedback has to reach them...

Saw ur comments on insta and I have written too...check it out...

Edited by Dogan1 - 12 May 2015 at 9:18am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

uma111Sajiienim_var

nim_var IF-Sizzlerz
nim_var
nim_var

Posted: 12 May 2015 at 9:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Honeypot

Gave 3 ..I thought only I am feeling like this...these extras are really testing my patience nowadays ..
Be it kalindi ..I am so fed up of her crying...I feel let down by avdhoot too ..even after he went to Mumbai he didn't contact shlok...that is appalling..no father will do that...cvs and logic are two diff things.,  if their relationship was bitter before it was ok ..but all was well till the accident...I am so pissed at cvs for that..,hope this is the end of renuka drama ...cvs r dragging this like chewing gum now...by showing less ashlok scenes ...I am so mad at them..Angry.why they rush whenever it comes to ashlok..
Otherwise they will give so much scenes for sides ..

I was thinking about the previous tap scene it was so much fun.,.but this is like shlok gone all silent..ok.
From there they directly shifted to hut scene as they r in rush to unite astha with IS and shlok with the gang.,Ouch..I am not at all excited seeing precap even though shlok is looking so victorious..
One thing I noticed she is cool with shlok and not afraid to touch him and his touch too...she feels his pain too. .Clap

Saji, I am...too mad...today..with the whole thing..this is the heights..taking us for dumbos...

I want to take a break.but can't... so am stuck...doing the next best thing...that is ranting and venting it out here. hehehe..thank god I am not alone..

I was not paying attention to Avdhoot's convo...as for Re..don't want to waste my breath on her anymore.

coming to Ashlok have already made my views knows to the...dir...will it have any effect...duno...but feeling better...after it though.

This time was no diff for Shlok, he was silent...then n today too. he was admiring her luscious form today...all wet...and she was..comfy in his presence. Yup...hated how they just jumped to the hut..scene...the journey..the trek...darkness falling...etc..all of it was missing...

By returning her to her home...Shlok has scored brownie points and barkha is going to seek him out sooner than later. She is assured that he will not...harm her or even touch her...and is letting down her guard slowly. Not too excited about the precap...will the show even be the way it was ...NEVER..THAT..FIZZ..OR ZING IS LOST...

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

uma111padmajagSajiiejhumjhumdv19Dogan1

Go to top