Good episode.

thanks Saru. Agree, it was good.
nim_var thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: maitydeblina

Thanks for the review nimmy😃great review👏

Gave 4 only for ashlok😳😃 and to ur review😃
It was ok for me😊missed their banter😕The cv's rushed our ashlok scenes😕😡 why why????
One day they will give proper scenes😉and next day they will rush it😡 I thought they will extend the jungle track😉 but to our dissapointment tomorrow is the end of jungle track😡not fair 
So they showed wet astha😳but this different this time due to tap😆😆
So IS😡got furious😆😆 So in Precap again entry of the villain with ashlok😉
Why shlok has to sent astha to IS😡back
Let see now which track will start?? So after this astha will trust shlok??😉i hope
I won't talk about extra's😡i just skipped it😡
Waiting for next track😃i know cv's are conjuse-makhichuse giving ashlok scenes😡 but what to do ashlok scenes dil mange more😉😆

Hi Debbie,

Thanks for the rating.. and you are also ranting with me...heheh..the disease seems to have caught on and spread.. they are giving great shots..it is just the editor who is wielding his scissors...😡

By taking Barkha back to her HOUSE, Shlok is building up his trust in Aastha...n also rising in Barkha's eyes which Mr.PP has...filled against him. She will start looking forward to knowing more about his unrequited luv story and will start lying to PP.

Yeh dil maange more..more..kya karen...aadat jo ho gayi hai.Ashlok ki.😃
nim_var thumbnail
Originally posted by: padmajag

Nim_var

I just gace 2
That also for Aashlok scene
Yesterday itself I said about CV and they gave the same what we don't want from them.

Boring sid, Jyoti, Kalindi scene
Aashlok tap scene remembered Ballu and sapna track( tap scene) but the mud scene CV's are not interested.
Shlok and Aastha jungle house scene was ok, but the intensity is still missing.
Our previous was mind blowing!
At the end Aastha is curious to know about Shlok'S Aastha
Like what she did for Swati's track she is going to follow Shlok( That is our DQ nature) 

Precap: I think this will be after temple track, I am afraid what they will give in this track

IS ,I hate him. I am counting my days for Shlok to punch his face.

But nowadays CV'S are clearly disappointing us! 

Padmaja,

Guess...I should watch with rose tinted glasses on...so that all and everyone looks perfect to me. 😉
The CV's have..taken it upon themselves to disappoint us most of the time...

Baalu n Sapna tap scenes was also v good as was the mud scene..but this time it was only Aastha n Shlok was..enjoying the...scenery...hut scene was also good but... lacking...as Aastha did not have her memory..did not rem him... she will follow him to the ends of the earth...to hear the sad luv story n she is also attracted to him..fighting it...a losing battle..actually. 😃

wonder what else is coming...hope the iconic n the best..Kolhapur...stays the same..as we got a mild bite of it during the Poha track...oops..POA track. 😆
Edited by nim_var - 8 years ago
nim_var thumbnail
Originally posted by: mehersudhar

4 Nimmy only for aslok. till aslok reunite we will get super extras and we have  to bear the torture. aslok scenes are like bones for us and we are thirsty of them only not of any others. Indru is frustrated today. slok is glancing her with his hidden love cum emotional looks and she is unaware of it. hut scene was good. sloks answer was perfect to her. she is his wajood. this will go to her heart now. but she is feeling his pain now unknowingly. she is falling for him and want him more from the time she comes back to IS. precap is good. astha will trust slok and sarkar will doubt astha now. she wont go and hug that donkey now. I cant understand how her memory comes back. are they showing that astha loves slok again and go to him on her own without memory or seeing all these indru will attempt to kill slok so that astha saves him like ravandahan and gets her memory back. how they are going to reunite them is  a question for us. Nimmy  be brave we will get our aslok back soon.

Meher,

I am ready to bear the extras today... and hope to see Ashlok..properly...I know that it is a tall order..
Barkha is falling for him...and Shlok also wanting her, needing her..like never before in his life...as he said...without her by his side...he has no wajood...

Think she will start keeping things from PP n he will get v mad...and like an enraged bull will order a hit on Shlok..which maybe overheard by Aastha or she will witness an accident...that will jog her memory..
I am not thinking that far ahead...let us get to see Shlok..run after barkhasta...

Thank you...yes..am...fortified against..what the cv's throw at us..
nim_var thumbnail
Originally posted by: mehare

Good episode from my side liked 😛😛😛ashlok scene & also disappointed to their scene which rush again& as usual same😭 josid & kalindi scene no progress in their scene...😡😡😡

Mehare,

Thanks for the rating..seeing u here after a long time...

haha..bang on obs...👏
nim_var thumbnail
Originally posted by: mainkyanaamdoon

Disappointed today Nimmy! I have now given up hope with the cvs. Hopes just get dashed . We see extras and details of their life which doesn't even vibe with the story. And the main leads all slashed or separate . What we want goes at supersonic speed and what we don't want is served to us over 15 courses slow dinner - unpalatable 😡
There was one shot which left me confused though. When astha opens tap and the cap comes off and splashes . Shlok or avi liked as if he was biting his teeth in irritation . Looked odd to me.
No rating today . I will watch as I want closure but otherwise nope I am very disappointed with this serial .

Padma,

Samo samo...pinch...loved what you wrote...a 15 course meal that is served...over days...and we have to savor every morsel when served and however it is ..hot or cold...

Now yr obs about the..tap..think he was irritated and frustrated with himself...as he was...eyeing her and... getting affected by her nearness.

We all want closure...in a good way.
nim_var thumbnail
Originally posted by: Sathia007

from
 me 

Thanks Nimmy for your  Lovely review which I read with  blushed pearce grown in my garden.

My rating is only for  ASHLOK  & APSARA/ IS scenes !!!!!

Today's ASHLOK's scenes were  all reflecting on going growing sexual tension between them.

BARKHA is getting burnt to death & Aastha is coming out  - nicely shown  by the director saheb symbolically  !!!!!

Conflict between Aastha & BARKHA - nicely portrayed by Shrenu  !!!

BARKHA is getting trapped by her own desire for SHLOK ( like a trapped spider in its own nets) and rushed to the fire to kill Barkha   and to  give rebirth of innocent  Aastha !!!!  - well done director saheb and Shrenu !!!

Inner pain & controlled desire for Aastha - was nicely portrayed by  AVINASH !!!!!

Water usually symbolizes'' turing point or lIfe ''or   simply LIFE  . - tUrning point of ASHLOK's Life  or Quenching thirst for each other !!!!!
 BARKHASTHA was trying to clean and cool  herself  from her inner animalistic desire  for SHLOK !!!
 FIRE could  be re[presenting their burning desire for each other / might be also symbolizing the  burning all drakness of  BARKHASTHA's life and Shlok's sufferings and begining of new ear to ASHLOK's life !!!!!

SWORD with  double edged sharp curve behind Apsara -  means Apsara is trying to destroy  IS
 Pic of  raging  Flame BEHIND Is only reminds me  '' burning ROME'' by MAD NERO !!!

[ PREVIOUS EPISODE : When BARKHA came  back after having golgappa  - she lied to IS about  SHLOK. At that time one pic shown behind Barkha - '' one parrot was sitting on the shoulder of a decked up  BAHU and the  beak was pointing towards the bahu's lip'' -  i was nothing but Aastha was  teaching BARKHA  !!!! Brakha to die and Aastha  to come out  as a free bird who will  go out of that golden cage of IS - superb symbolism. !!!! ]

ASHLOK's scenes were a bit rushed which destroyed the aesthetic  sense of the story  rather made it a bit abrupt.- I think it is edining problem which we always  noticed in EBP!!!!!!

SHRENU/  AVINASH  - ROCKING !!!

ARAV & Apsara were also very good .

There were so many symbolisms  which made the episode attractive  to me !!!!!

Tonight already  I am late ,  I  will discuss it later in detail !!!!!!

In fact I am enjoying this track very much  only keeping the odds out  !!!!! - In fact today i only watched these 4 people's scene  -  rest I fast forwarded !!!!

Swathya,

thanks for the rating and you have written some wonderful symbolisms...here...the fire..is the burning desire betn Barkha n Shlok...burning of Barkha's memories...identity...as fire is supposed to be cleansing and a fresh start is made in the aftermath...from the ashes..n soot.

the parrot talking to the richly dessed woman..is barkha no doubt..nice one here..I failed to see the double edged sword behind...Apsara...when she was eating the apple on the bed.

Waiting to read your next..analysis of the..scene.
nim_var thumbnail
Originally posted by: BabyBearFan

Met expectations as I did not have much expectations😆 As usual v r left to guess what happened after Astha got wet and how they reached the hut. But the cvs wanted us to see for the umpteenth time, convos at the Kirloskars. I never watch JoRe or Kirloskar scenes, but today the FF was not working on the website that I use and had to sit through the whole episode.Is Renuka turning positive? Also Avdhoots justification to Pratibha sounded so lame. Why was Pratibha introduced in this mess? Is she going to be instrumental in patching up with Shlok? Cvs could have used that time to show how Ashlok reached the hut or something.  Avdhoot Kalindi was ok as he made Kalinidi aware that he was at breaking point too.

Ashlok scenes were good, most probably some good expressions edited out to show other crap. Certain scenes looked disjointed, but I am done complaining.

Saji,

I am going to take a leaf outof yr book n watch with minimal expectations today n here on...😆

We can guess till kingdom come...about how they got to the hut n she agreed to...stay..overnight...wonder how he managed that.

Agree on the rest of yr obs..on the extras...the K's n Joresid...as for Re turning good..naah...not so fast..they still have a few months left to torture us...as for Prathibha..she is from nagpur...wonder at the connection...so lame..really so unnecesary..could have shown Ashlok in that duration..yes..absolutely agree with yr point. Did not mind Avdhoot - kalindi...convo as she realised that her..sadness is casting a pall on the entire family...n her husband too is at the end of his tether.

nim_var thumbnail
Originally posted by: Elation

Felt the same Nimmy!I missed previous episodes and was a bit eager for today's episode and it was an utter disappointment. I'm fed of fretting over those nonsense.As if they are in short of extra's, they have roped another one to snatch the infinitesimal leads time, Incorrigible ppl!

I need to get answered for this, who is disinterested in AaShlok?😕

We fans never, then is it the actors, who are unwilling to enact with each other?😲 Or the CV's, who are least bothered to write their scenes? Or the director, who is vexed of directing them? Or the editor, who has a ill mind to hasten their scenes?😡

I'm clearly convinced, I won't ever get what I want, even on the last day of EBP!!🤓

Jess,

You are right as in...to the end..we will be asking for and getting...none...no good Ashlok...shd just quit complaining... and can't control like the CV's can't help but throw extras at us..more than ever...😆

@bold, it is not us..the fans..we always want more..dil maange more...the actors are doing a good job..giving great shots..that are being edited out..to showcase the talents of the others.. A combo of all of the above...😡 or what..only God knows...and the actors themselves..who are not bothered to promote the show and respect the plea of the fans.

nim_var thumbnail
Originally posted by: Clarisa

I vote 6 😉

Clarisa, thanks for the rating.😆