1 Below Expectations
2 Met Expectations
3 Good
4 Very Good
5 Excellent
6 Phataka Dhamaka Excellent
Login To Vote
Posted: 8 years ago
4 Nimmy only for aslok. till aslok reunite we will get super extras and we have  to bear the torture. aslok scenes are like bones for us and we are thirsty of them only not of any others. Indru is frustrated today. slok is glancing her with his hidden love cum emotional looks and she is unaware of it. hut scene was good. sloks answer was perfect to her. she is his wajood. this will go to her heart now. but she is feeling his pain now unknowingly. she is falling for him and want him more from the time she comes back to IS. precap is good. astha will trust slok and sarkar will doubt astha now. she wont go and hug that donkey now. I cant understand how her memory comes back. are they showing that astha loves slok again and go to him on her own without memory or seeing all these indru will attempt to kill slok so that astha saves him like ravandahan and gets her memory back. how they are going to reunite them is  a question for us. Nimmy  be brave we will get our aslok back soon.
Good episode from my side liked ๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜›ashlok scene & also disappointed to their scene which rush again& as usual same๐Ÿ˜ญ josid & kalindi scene no progress in their scene...๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก
Disappointed today Nimmy! I have now given up hope with the cvs. Hopes just get dashed . We see extras and details of their life which doesn't even vibe with the story. And the main leads all slashed or separate . What we want goes at supersonic speed and what we don't want is served to us over 15 courses slow dinner - unpalatable ๐Ÿ˜ก
There was one shot which left me confused though. When astha opens tap and the cap comes off and splashes . Shlok or avi liked as if he was biting his teeth in irritation . Looked odd to me.
No rating today . I will watch as I want closure but otherwise nope I am very disappointed with this serial .Edited by mainkyanaamdoon - 8 years ago
 from
 me 

Thanks Nimmy for your  Lovely review which I read with  blushed pearce grown in my garden.

My rating is only for  ASHLOK  & APSARA/ IS scenes !!!!!

Today's ASHLOK's scenes were  all reflecting on going growing sexual tension between them.

BARKHA is getting burnt to death & Aastha is coming out  - nicely shown  by the director saheb symbolically  !!!!!

Conflict between Aastha & BARKHA - nicely portrayed by Shrenu  !!!

BARKHA is getting trapped by her own desire for SHLOK ( like a trapped spider in its own nets) and rushed to the fire to kill Barkha   and to  give rebirth of innocent  Aastha !!!!  - well done director saheb and Shrenu !!!

Inner pain & controlled desire for Aastha - was nicely portrayed by  AVINASH !!!!!

Water usually symbolizes'' turing point or lIfe ''or   simply LIFE  . - tUrning point of ASHLOK's Life  or Quenching thirst for each other !!!!!
 BARKHASTHA was trying to clean and cool  herself  from her inner animalistic desire  for SHLOK !!!
 FIRE could  be re[presenting their burning desire for each other / might be also symbolizing the  burning all drakness of  BARKHASTHA's life and Shlok's sufferings and begining of new ear to ASHLOK's life !!!!!

SWORD with  double edged sharp curve behind Apsara -  means Apsara is trying to destroy  IS
 Pic of  raging  Flame BEHIND Is only reminds me  '' burning ROME'' by MAD NERO !!!

[ PREVIOUS EPISODE : When BARKHA came  back after having golgappa  - she lied to IS about  SHLOK. At that time one pic shown behind Barkha - '' one parrot was sitting on the shoulder of a decked up  BAHU and the  beak was pointing towards the bahu's lip'' -  i was nothing but Aastha was  teaching BARKHA  !!!! Brakha to die and Aastha  to come out  as a free bird who will  go out of that golden cage of IS - superb symbolism. !!!! ]

ASHLOK's scenes were a bit rushed which destroyed the aesthetic  sense of the story  rather made it a bit abrupt.- I think it is edining problem which we always  noticed in EBP!!!!!!

SHRENU/  AVINASH  - ROCKING !!!

ARAV & Apsara were also very good .

There were so many symbolisms  which made the episode attractive  to me !!!!!

Tonight already  I am late ,  I  will discuss it later in detail !!!!!!

In fact I am enjoying this track very much  only keeping the odds out  !!!!! - In fact today i only watched these 4 people's scene  -  rest I fast forwarded !!!!

Edited by Sathia007 - 8 years ago
gave 5 Nimmy.
Today AAstha wishpered "bappa" when Shlok making animal sounds. not sure but have to watch again.
The last scene was very good. BArch wanted to know Aastha.
Met expectations as I did not have much expectations๐Ÿ˜† As usual v r left to guess what happened after Astha got wet and how they reached the hut. But the cvs wanted us to see for the umpteenth time, convos at the Kirloskars. I never watch JoRe or Kirloskar scenes, but today the FF was not working on the website that I use and had to sit through the whole episode.Is Renuka turning positive? Also Avdhoots justification to Pratibha sounded so lame. Why was Pratibha introduced in this mess? Is she going to be instrumental in patching up with Shlok? Cvs could have used that time to show how Ashlok reached the hut or something.  Avdhoot Kalindi was ok as he made Kalinidi aware that he was at breaking point too.
Ashlok scenes were good, most probably some good expressions edited out to show other crap. Certain scenes looked disjointed, but I am done complaining.
Originally posted by BabyBearFan

Met expectations as I did not have much expectations๐Ÿ˜† As usual v r left to guess what happened after Astha got wet and how they reached the hut. But the cvs wanted us to see for the umpteenth time, convos at the Kirloskars. I never watch JoRe or Kirloskar scenes, but today the FF was not working on the website that I use and had to sit through the whole episode.Is Renuka turning positive? Also Avdhoots justification to Pratibha sounded so lame. Why was Pratibha introduced in this mess? Is she going to be instrumental in patching up with Shlok? Cvs could have used that time to show how Ashlok reached the hut or something.  Avdhoot Kalindi was ok as he made Kalinidi aware that he was at breaking point too.
Ashlok scenes were good, most probably some good expressions edited out to show other crap. Certain scenes looked disjointed, but I am done complaining.

@bold๐Ÿ˜†
Felt the same Nimmy!I missed previous episodes and was a bit eager for today's episode and it was an utter disappointment. I'm fed of fretting over those nonsense.As if they are in short of extra's, they have roped another one to snatch the infinitesimal leads time, Incorrigible ppl!

I need to get answered for this, who is disinterested in AaShlok?๐Ÿ˜•

We fans never, then is it the actors, who are unwilling to enact with each other?๐Ÿ˜ฒ Or the CV's, who are least bothered to write their scenes? Or the director, who is vexed of directing them? Or the editor, who has a ill mind to hasten their scenes?๐Ÿ˜ก

I'm clearly convinced, I won't ever get what I want, even on the last day of EBP!!๐Ÿค“
Originally posted by uma111

gave 5 Nimmy.
Today AAstha wishpered "bappa" when Shlok making animal sounds. not sure but have to watch again.
The last scene was very good. BArch wanted to know Aastha.

Yes, I saw in lip movements, But it is her mind voice not in words
Originally posted by jhumjhum

๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜† Nimmy told u don't expect much from CV they love to torture fans n kill all excitement ๐Ÿ˜ก. Looks like with 0 chemistry n unfinished rush Ashlok scene EBP will end good I stop expecting n today I don't even watch episode so not going to rate dear ๐Ÿ˜Š.

Btw lovely review thanks for your efforts after everyday episode weather it's great or worst ๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘. Well thy can give a proper long scene of Ashlok in hut at least where we can know about how Shlok fall in love with Astha which already a mystery n looks like it will remain mystery like many more EBP mystery . Another things after all this drama of Shlok to get Astha's memory there's not even a glimpse of flashback in Astha's mind moreover Shlok challenging IS that Barkha with him just like IS after knowing how low IS can go to get Astha in his life I mean what's this is she's a human or a trophy that 2 egoistic MCP men trying to win that's really giving me disgusting feeling ๐Ÿ˜ก.

Jhuma
My patience is wearing thin n shd know better than to expect two great Ashlok's scene back to back. Lol
The hut sc could have been longer. Let us see what we get   Cold or tepid Ashlok are way better than some other couples who have Zero chemistry n r lacking.

As for the challenge issued by shlok to IS it was stupid pricking his ego. Aastha is a trophy for PP that is all nothing more. Shlok loves her but making mistakes. Poor Barkhaatha being used by the two men n fought over like two dogs fighting over the same bone.