Poll Choice
Login To Vote
Dhth1 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Where were u nimmy??
Was waiting for u
First half swallowed by extras and every one min extras popping up 😡

As usual ashlok scenes rushed for extras ...damn cvs 😡 And the editor uncle ...hate them to the core ...what the hell...chappals jhootas all for cvs and editor...why were they just cutting ashlok scens and giving extras in between...why no continuity...

Btw gave four nimmy for ashlok scenes...it was very good ...shrenu was spot on with her expressions and Avi as well...feel bad for them...their talents are wasted...wanted more not satisfied...wanted more of ashlok convo...extremely disappointed ...who wants to see chawl gang eating vada pav and Parthiba avodhoot scene🥱got  a feeling of not eaten the dinner fully...really feeling frustrated nimmy...patience being tested like crazy...

Precap shlok gets astha back just to prove a point to sarkar and now astha will start trusting shlok and start thinking...

Iam all set for more and more fillers.😕don't know what's the cause😲 When will the cvs understand that we r watching this show for ashlok..
Edited by Dogan1 - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

dv19 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Nims,

Stay cool nims..spend ur pocket money in tanda tanda cool cool party with priya...

Thats a better option than to post mortem nice brains over editing or editor mama..

Now my fantasy land qn..

She was wet...saree stuck...what wud be running in real in avis mind..

Grab her and chew her raw... 😉
Saibhargav thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
good eps for me since i skipped fillers fed up with these fillers they have nothing to do with story.they  are just there to drag this track making long way to go for ashlok reunion.but i really like last 5 min . shlok was really expressive in how he miss and luv his aastha. coming to aastha she is comfortable with shlok rather than IS.
akashavani thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Nimmy..Review...Very Good . ...For AShlok ...Scenes.
Loved ..AShlok scenes  ...Shlok's  Missing Astha was clear..Astha feeling Shlok too was beautiful. ..loved it...even though ..Hurried. 

Shlok brought back Astha to Indrajeet Sarcar. ..so Astha will trust  him now .. .and...Shlok will start  playing his games..with..IS..too...now.

Kirloskars  still dont trust shlok...so didn't  find Astha too...not done.

Lets see ...how it goes...it was Good and fillers too ..josid family and kalibdi  scenes repeated
Edited by akashavani - 8 years ago
Dhth1 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Nimmy
We all should write on Yusuf insta for rushing ashlok scenes...it's a constructive feed back...we r not bashing anyone...the more the people write it will be good...they won't do anything about it but the feedback has to reach them...

Saw ur comments on insta and I have written too...check it out...
Edited by Dogan1 - 8 years ago
nim_var thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by-Honeypot

Gave 3 ..I thought only I am feeling like this...these extras are really testing my patience nowadays ..

Be it kalindi ..I am so fed up of her crying...I feel let down by avdhoot too ..even after he went to Mumbai he didn't contact shlok...that is appalling..no father will do that...cvs and logic are two diff things.,  if their relationship was bitter before it was ok ..but all was well till the accident...I am so pissed at cvs for that..,hope this is the end of renuka drama ...cvs r dragging this like chewing gum now...by showing less ashlok scenes ...I am so mad at them..😡.why they rush whenever it comes to ashlok..
Otherwise they will give so much scenes for sides ..

I was thinking about the previous tap scene it was so much fun.,.but this is like shlok gone all silent..ok.
From there they directly shifted to hut scene as they r in rush to unite astha with IS and shlok with the gang.,..I am not at all excited seeing precap even though shlok is looking so victorious..
One thing I noticed she is cool with shlok and not afraid to touch him and his touch too...she feels his pain too. .👏

Saji, I am...too mad...today..with the whole thing..this is the heights..taking us for dumbos...

I want to take a break.but can't... so am stuck...doing the next best thing...that is ranting and venting it out here. hehehe..thank god I am not alone..

I was not paying attention to Avdhoot's convo...as for Re..don't want to waste my breath on her anymore.

coming to Ashlok have already made my views knows to the...dir...will it have any effect...duno...but feeling better...after it though.

This time was no diff for Shlok, he was silent...then n today too. he was admiring her luscious form today...all wet...and she was..comfy in his presence. Yup...hated how they just jumped to the hut..scene...the journey..the trek...darkness falling...etc..all of it was missing...

By returning her to her home...Shlok has scored brownie points and barkha is going to seek him out sooner than later. She is assured that he will not...harm her or even touch her...and is letting down her guard slowly. Not too excited about the precap...will the show even be the way it was ...NEVER..THAT..FIZZ..OR ZING IS LOST...
ifreader1 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Gave 5.. The way Shlok looked at Astha when they were sitting next to fire,  is as if he is loosing hope...very sad... Probably he was thinking that she won't get her memory back...
charanyaaj thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Nice review nimmy.
Good episode.
maitydeblina thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks for the review nimmy😃great review👏
Gave 4 only for ashlok😳😃 and to ur review😃
It was ok for me😊missed their banter😕The cv's rushed our ashlok scenes😕😡 why why????
One day they will give proper scenes😉and next day they will rush it😡 I thought they will extend the jungle track😉 but to our dissapointment tomorrow is the end of jungle track😡not fair 
So they showed wet astha😳but this different this time due to tap😆😆
So IS😡got furious😆😆 So in Precap again entry of the villain with ashlok😉
Why shlok has to sent astha to IS😡back
Let see now which track will start?? So after this astha will trust shlok??😉i hope
I won't talk about extra's😡i just skipped it😡
Waiting for next track😃i know cv's are conjuse-makhichuse giving ashlok scenes😡 but what to do ashlok scenes dil mange more😉😆
padmajag thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Nim_var
I just gace 2
That also for Aashlok scene
Yesterday itself I said about CV and they gave the same what we don't want from them.

Boring sid, Jyoti, Kalindi scene
Aashlok tap scene remembered Ballu and sapna track( tap scene) but the mud scene CV's are not interested.
Shlok and Aastha jungle house scene was ok, but the intensity is still missing.
Our previous was mind blowing!
At the end Aastha is curious to know about Shlok'S Aastha
Like what she did for Swati's track she is going to follow Shlok( That is our DQ nature) 

Precap: I think this will be after temple track, I am afraid what they will give in this track

IS ,I hate him. I am counting my days for Shlok to punch his face.

But nowadays CV'S are clearly disappointing us!