2 Met Expectations
3 Good
4 Very Good
5 Excellent
6 Phataka Dhamaka Excellent
Login To Vote
Posted: 8 years ago

3 Good

Was very disappointed today...Ashlok scenes as always RUTHLESSLY CHOPPED...WHY WHY WHY...WHY...WHY... Can't they show a complete scene...for ONCE...😑😑😑 SO FRUSTRATED WITH THE EDITOR UNCLE...AND HENCE THE RATING.

Sid is back safe n sound...and RE succeeds in her mission...Jo in tears...Sid is unable..to manage his wife n mother.

Avdhoot and Prathibha...talking about...K n how she is...depressed..waiting for Aastha..to return n bring a smile a smile to her face. A solo convo of Avdhoot. who is at breaking point as he is yet to trace his daughter. Prays for divine intervention and deliverence.

The trio are ... stuck and stop at a place to eat...as they r hungry..Rekha bhabhi..has packed a few essentials...and vada pav is the choice of them all.

Ashlok scene...came...after waiting breathlessly..today the punch lines were missing...more of Shlok... yearning and looking at wifey...as she spots a TAP AND RUNS TOWARDS IT...HAPPILY FROLICKING... AND COOLING DOWN... FROM THE HEAT OF SHLOK'S STARES. THIS WAS A RECREATION OF THE TIME WHEN BOTH FELL IN THE MUD N WASHED FROM A TAP...AT THE BEGINNING...OF THE SERIES..πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ BUT THIS TIME IT WAS ONLY AASTHA WHO WAS..PLAYING. SHLOK...LOOKING AT HIS GOSSIP QUEEN TO HIS HEART'S CONTENT N STILL NOT ENOUGH... She fumbles closing the tap and water splashes all over her...Shlok steps in and then.. asks her to walk..and move along..much to her chagrin... this scene should have been a bit longer.. would have loved to see their nokjhok..some more and how they arrived at their next destination... a hut..where they decide to spend the night.. all of this..is left ot our imagination..why why..why..why.. I am clueless as to the torture inflicted on us by the CV's...gosh...I am so furious..🀬

We get a scene of Apsara watching tv...when IS comes home..hearing his voice, she rushes out..and hands him the pen drive saying someone..dropped it off for him..he is not worried as Barkha is not home and tries calling her...paces..goes to his office and plays the..drive..only to hear Shlok..state that HIS WIFE IS WITH HIM...AS SHE (BARKHA) IS NOT BY HIS SIDE. AASTHA IS WITH HIM,. GETS FURIOUS...N SMASHES..STUFF FROM HIS DESK..WHICH IS GLEEFULLY WITNESSED BY APSARA... the pendrive was to drive home the point that he can get to his Barkha ANYTIME ANYWHERE...HE IS HELPLESS TO STOP SHLOK AGNIHOTRI. 

Ashlok scene...was nice...but it was not the same...dunno why...i felt it was very incomplete... Aastha..tells him to go away..a remark from Shlok..that he would stay at the next suite in the resort..hehhe...like he said last time that he would order dinner from a 5 star hotel..n what her preference was..in dining??? hehehhhe... she goes off in a huff n rants to herself by the window. Shlok does give her a blanket..but she is too fussy...to use the old..used one...πŸ˜ƒ Shlok plays his phone.that has some animal sounds on it...n Aastha is suitably scared..and gave good exp near the window..while he was watching her reactions keenly. She then decides to come and sit next to him...a healthy...2 feet away. He then picks up an old chair and breaks it..for firewood...finds an old stove...n some matches..and in no time gets a roaring fire going..

Aastha looking absolutely divine... and so beautiful that a man's teeth would ache...if he saw her..like that..which was precisely Shlok's state..he was so mesmerised, caught up in her spell..she was unaware of the spelll she had cast on him...while he looked away...she too was entranced by him... long looks by both here...and then...the precap scene from y'day..Shlok's hand..goes near the fire and Aastha...catches it and wants to know what is on his mind. She wants to know if he loves AAstha so deeply... Shlok does take his time in giving his reply and then says that AASTHA IS EVERYHTING TO HIM..WITHOUT HER..HE HAS NO WAJOOD...HE LOVES HER TO THE MOON N BACK...(My line) and then says that she can never understand it ...why is he spilling his guts to her...a stranger who does NOT MEAN ANYTHING TO HIM. Now...Aastha was hurt ...a bit...when he said this..as he gets up and leaves..she looks after him...wonderingly...and thinks to herself why should it matter...and why DOES SHE FEEL HIS PAIN???

Precap -  IS..tracks down her phone..and just when he is about to go n look for her...our hero...WALKS IN..HOLDING AASTHA..N LOOKING TRIUMPHANT. Mr.PP is enraged..glares at him while Aastha looks at him fearfully and with some trepidation.

So jungle track is over...and it was disappointment to me..today..would have liked more...scenes of Ashlok. Just venting out...btw online...watchers..skip the first..segment totally...it was filled with the extras. 

Shlok is going to woo and get her back from under INDRU'S NOSE.πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ chawl track is very much on as evinced by the pic on insta...both avi n the dir on cycles...

Edited by nim_var - 8 years ago
Nice review nims.. not rating any...

dint watch... may be tomorrow...

tks dear.
Thanks a bunch ... No a million for a beautiful review ... I am giving 5 nimms
very good.. from my side. but i really like precap
Precap is exciting..
Gave 3 ..I thought only I am feeling like this...these extras are really testing my patience nowadays ..
Be it kalindi ..I am so fed up of her crying...I feel let down by avdhoot too ..even after he went to Mumbai he didn't contact shlok...that is appalling..no father will do that...cvs and logic are two diff things.,  if their relationship was bitter before it was ok ..but all was well till the accident...I am so pissed at cvs for that..,hope this is the end of renuka drama ...cvs r dragging this like chewing gum now...by showing less ashlok scenes ...I am so mad at them..😑.why they rush whenever it comes to ashlok..
Otherwise they will give so much scenes for sides ..

I was thinking about the previous tap scene it was so much fun.,.but this is like shlok gone all silent..ok.
From there they directly shifted to hut scene as they r in rush to unite astha with IS and shlok with the gang.,..I am not at all excited seeing precap even though shlok is looking so victorious..
One thing I noticed she is cool with shlok and not afraid to touch him and his touch too...she feels his pain too. .πŸ‘
πŸ˜† πŸ˜† Nimmy told u don't expect much from CV they love to torture fans n kill all excitement 😑. Looks like with 0 chemistry n unfinished rush Ashlok scene EBP will end good I stop expecting n today I don't even watch episode so not going to rate dear 😊.

Btw lovely review thanks for your efforts after everyday episode weather it's great or worst πŸ‘ πŸ‘. Well thy can give a proper long scene of Ashlok in hut at least where we can know about how Shlok fall in love with Astha which already a mystery n looks like it will remain mystery like many more EBP mystery . Another things after all this drama of Shlok to get Astha's memory there's not even a glimpse of flashback in Astha's mind moreover Shlok challenging IS that Barkha with him just like IS after knowing how low IS can go to get Astha in his life I mean what's this is she's a human or a trophy that 2 egoistic MCP men trying to win that's really giving me disgusting feeling 😑.Edited by jhumjhum - 8 years ago
Originally posted by dv19

Nice review nims.. not rating any...

dint watch... may be tomorrow...

tks dear.

Dv, that is ok..dear...anyway...I am feeling frustrated with the stupid editor...the actors are giving great shots and they are being...cut out..and instead we are seeing all the other crap...😑
Originally posted by potomac

Thanks a bunch ... No a million for a beautiful review ... I am giving 5 nimms

Deepa, wait and see..before u rate...u will also feel the same...porumai...enge..porumai...my patience is severely being tested.
Originally posted by k.taddy1234

very good.. from my side. but i really like precap
Precap is exciting..

Precap was good but am not excited..anymore...bummer...really..
Originally posted by nim_var

Deepa, wait and see..before u rate...u will also feel the same...porumai...enge..porumai...my patience is severely being tested.
never mind nimms...you should lose patience at some point ..TODAY was ur day to lose itπŸ˜ƒ