Lifez_Beautiful IF-Rockerz
Lifez_Beautiful
Lifez_Beautiful

BollyCurry Assistant Writer

Posted: 12 May 2015 at 8:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rekha.366

Originally posted by Lifez_Beautiful

Tfs dear! :)

But seriously I wanna know wat bbfs r these guys dat sm villain cms n succeeds in separating them in just 4 days?! Ugh... I'm disappointed ... ;( I really dun care where the gals end up! I want my nesa friendship back! Sleepy Cry
yes me too felt bad. Is their friendship so weak. But maybe Neil was angry and he will OK in the morning. I don't think arjun so easily break saneil friend ship. Arjun should work hard. Lol

Yeah thy better patch up! I want my darling nesa n their cute cute hugs! ! Embarrassed I thought she wud shift peacefully thinking she is disturbing his mother or some kinda polite reason like that...But this isnt acceptable!

And seriously breaking someone's heart should be hard work! He can't just have it all now can he! So work for it Arjun ...work for it! Hmmpf! Sleepy

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

soni595Ri21

Ri21 IF-Sizzlerz
Ri21
Ri21

Posted: 12 May 2015 at 9:18am | IP Logged
so arjun trying to reconcile sam with piyali.. so that she falls in his trap i pity her
i knew it the rift ll happen orelse sara happening was not possible..

acoustichearts1 Groupbie
acoustichearts1
acoustichearts1

Posted: 12 May 2015 at 9:28am | IP Logged
Radhika and Sam are both homeless? LOL I don't think Radhika will be moving into Neil's house tho I would love it Tongue Imagine the scene :p but she is too traditional to move in with a guy unless they do that whole scene from Queen LOL there is more chance of Sam and Rads moving in somewhere! Question is where? Confused

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Ri21

Rihan05 IF-Sizzlerz
Rihan05
Rihan05

Posted: 12 May 2015 at 9:30am | IP Logged
Tfs, can you post a direct link of the article or gv a short written up on the article!!
Ri21 IF-Sizzlerz
Ri21
Ri21

Posted: 12 May 2015 at 9:55am | IP Logged
both ll end up in bs i think
rekha.366 IF-Stunnerz
rekha.366
rekha.366

Posted: 12 May 2015 at 10:08am | IP Logged
dhamakedar drama sequences on Star Plus' Manmarziyan(Swastik Productions) has been keeping viewers hooked onto the TV screens.[/]Now, gear up to watch the mystery man Arjun (Aham Sharma) managing to come close to Samaira (Kashmira Irani). And his move will tear apart BFFs Sam and Neil (Shravan Reddy).As seen in the last episode, Arjun confessed to having an old enmity with Samaira and he will now attempt to isolate the girl from her family and friendsArjun would make Piyali (Kavita Ghai) agree to a house party to celebrate his joining Birdsong. The guy will be seen getting close to Samaira in the party. The two will also perform a sizzling ballroom dance.Arjun will be seen trying his best to reconcile Samaira with her parents in a bid to impress her. Neil, noticing all of it, would get upset with Samaira for letting Arjun get so close to her and her family.Shared a source, "The two will get into a fight where Neil would confront her about her closeness to Arjun. At the end, a furious Neil would ask Sam to leave his house."Will these developments spoil Neil and Sam's friendship?]We tried calling the actors for a comment, but they kept busy shooting.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Rihan05Ri21

Rihan05 IF-Sizzlerz
Rihan05
Rihan05

Posted: 12 May 2015 at 10:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ri21

both ll end up in bs i think
Who?? Sam nd ??
Ri21 IF-Sizzlerz
Ri21
Ri21