Sadda Haq Season 2

My Fourth Sandhir OS - JUST ROMANCE

shivika838 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
Hello all 🤗
Guys ...as we all know dat we r so much stressed wid the current track ( exclude me coz moi ko no tension ) so today while bathing ...yes literally while  doing snaan this idea peeped into my mind !! Actually hai toh ye mera bohot purana sapna😳😳..but today I wrote sumthing on d same 😎
Ye moi ne 45 minutes mein type kiya hai n no proof reading so ...uske liye maafi 😳😳
N one more thing this is d very first time ki moi ne kuch itna WAISA wala likha hai ..(u all know wat i mean )☺️☺️ So i was really getting laal while writing it ...Hope u all like it 😃

Here u go yaaron -

Sandhir OS - Just Romance 

"Sanyukta ...aaj humara akhiri chance hai "

"aww ...matlab ab tum sudhar jaoge"

"kisne kaha ?? I mean ismein sudharne ki kya baat hai !! ye sab toh hare k ladka ladki jo ek dusre se pyaar karte hain unke beech mein hota hi hai "

"chup randhir "

"are sach mein ..dekho let me explain .."

But she didn't let him complete n closed his mouth by keeping her palm on it .

"chee..randhir !!  tum bohot besharam hote jaa rahe ho "

"are yaar !! ab toh Mujhe HAQ hai after all ab main tumhara husband kehlauga "

"ohh achha !! apni limits bhulo mat !! nahi toh main shaadi se bhaag jaungi "

"ohh !! bhagogi !! bhagogi !! main bhi dekhta hun kaise bhagti ho "

And wid this their tom n jerry session started .

Oh let me first explain u all ..u must hve got thoda sa confused !! Yes...Randhir n sanyukta r soon going to be Mr. and Mrs. Shekhwat officially!! Finally they will be together ...Two hearts but one Soul ..Sandhir <3 It was a proper Indian wedding n it was happening after d approval  from d families from both. Infact ...parents of both were having really a good time n were really happy wid Sandhir's wedding . All were indulged into d preparations while Sandhir ka NEVER ENDING ROMANCE was at its peak !!

Now lets come back to d present !! Randhir was continuously trying to catch sanyukta but she was successful in escaping !! Both used to throw cushions at each other in between .

"sanyukta yaar ..bas hua na "

"aww bechara ! aao catch me if u can "

"arghh...tum meri situation ka advantage le rahi ho ..u know I cant control "

"awww... Mere to be hubby se control nahi ho raha ...hard luck "

...atlast she reached d washroom n got trapped By randhir !! there was no way to for her to escape n now Randhir was all ready to attack !! He held Sanyukta tightly by her waist n pulled her more close to him... his other hand was used by him to open d shower above them !! Sandhir were below shower...all wet ...n d atmosphere was becoming super intense n romantic . Distance between them was decreasing d every passing second ...she was playing wid his wet hair ...her other hand was on his shoulder !! while his both d hands were on her waist ..tightly clutching it !! Both had their eyes close ...feeling each other ...enjoying each others presence ...they were finding relief in each other's embrace ..were getting goose bumps wid each others touch. ...N yes !! The distance bw them was filled ...Sandhir's lips got locked wid each other !! Both trying to dominate ...but no one able to !! The kiss was becoming more passionate as d time was passing ...both were not ready to leave each other ..n now sanyukta was standing on Randhir's feet ..but both didn't had any clue wat is happening ...they were in their own Sandhir world !! Finally ...after a very long n passionate kiss both distanced their lips n Sanyukta dug her face in his chest while he just held her by her shoulders tightly n wid love . He Picked her up in his arm while she was still hugging him ...he went outside the washroom ...n laid here down on d bed !! Both were completely drenched into water..they were all wet !! But they didn't cared abt it ...they just wanted to enjoy d moment n it was more special coz it was their last kiss Before their Marriage .

He was over her ..Starting wid her waist ..he kissed each n every part of hers !! He reached her neck n made her wet by kissing it more lovingly n caringly. it was now her turn to show her love ..now she was over him ...kissing each n every part of his face ...his eyes ..his nose ..his cheeks ...his ears n at last a small peck on his lips ..giving him more pleasure n making me blush a little .

She was now beside him ...n both admiring each other !!

"Happy ?"

"are happy kahan ...super happy "

"oh god ...randhir u r impossible "

"are meri to be wifey agar impossible hota toh ye sab kahan ho pata "

With this he made Sanyukta blush super hard...her cheeks purely red .

"Randhir ...tum sudhar jao !! "

"are main toh itna seedha sadha hun !! I know shadi ke bad tum mera kya haal karogi"

"aww...future ki tension !! don't worry my love ..itni buri nahi hun main "

"achha ...sach mein to prove it "

"are ab kya prove karna baki hai yaar randhir "

"nahi ...prove it ..."

Now it was against sanyukta's  self respect ...widout wasting a second she gave a very cute wali kissy on his cheeks

"haw ..sanyukta cheating "

"kayeki cheating "

"aur nahi toh kya !! aur waise bhi tumhein pata hai one kiss burns 100 calories ...toh"

(Sanyukta face tuned to "how dare u " wala expression ) "toh tumhara matlab hai ki main moti hun ..."

"lagta kya ..main sure hoon " (n before competing randhir understood wat he just said ...ek ladki ko ye kehna ki she's fat ..be it sanyukta or some aunty is like doing suicide . that why he changed d topic .

"are nahi sanyukta ..i meant ki tum aur sundar ho jaogi !! matlab tu abhi bhi sundar ho lekin who nikhaar kuch aur hi hota hai "

By this he somehow mamaged to convince randhir n Sanyukta laid on bed resting her head on his shoulder n hugging him by his chest while he held her very caringly n protectively ...n kissed her forehead <3 They were finding so much peace n pleasure in each others arms  N at last the only thing they cud say was ...

"I love u Sanyukta "

"I love u too Randhir "

Here it ends!!

Guys ab u all know ki kya karna hai ...u hve to let me know ki wat u felt abt it !! M eagerly waiting ..coz its ur support n love dat encourage me to write more 😳😳

With Lots of Love ❤️

Hugs N kisses 🤗

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Habitat_wanders thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
res..abhi moi tera waisa padhne ke lie bohot utsahit hu🤣🤣