•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 8 years ago
tfs..

Ishani to tell Shikhar, she doesn't love him in Meri Aashiqui Tum Se Hi

Gear Up for the High Voltage Drama in the upcoming episodes of Bajali Telefilms popular show Meri Aashiqui Tum Se Hi...

As per the current track, Ritika walks out on RV after an intense discussion. In the meantime, Ishaani is unable to forget the conversation between RV and Ritika. Meanwhile, Ritika shares her concerns with RV's mother. Elsewhere, Ishaani agrees to marry Shikhar in front of everyone

Now in it's upcoming episodes, Shikhar will say to Ritika Ranveer hasn't wished him. Baa will come to meet Ishani and will ask her if she is happy marrying Shikhar. Ishani will nod and will say yes i am happy...

Ishani and Shikhar will perform the rituals. Ranveer will get pissed seeing all this . Ishani will give Nadchadhi to Ritika. Ranveer will come and clutches her hand aggressively and will tell her off that she is cheating on Shikhar then Ishani will say the same that he is cheating on Ritika. Ishani will pretend to be the bitch and will tell bad stuff.

Later, Ishani will look for Shikhar but he will be found no where..

Meanwhile, Mr. Mehra will ask panditji for the Shaadi's date for Shikhar and Ishani. Here Ishani will meet Shikhar and will tell him that she is confused and that she doesn't love him...

Thanks for Sharing
But what is Ishaani Confused about ?
I thought Shikhar knows she does not love him
And only Ishaani knows why she is marrying him
If anyone is confused its US
She should  be sharing her past now to shikar... Tell him what she feel and what is her past?... Just marrying him without telling truth is very unfair on part of marriage and shikar... I didn't know what truth Ritika was tell to tell everyone... Will she give heart attack to RV by confissing that he is the father of her child... RV will think when this happened... But ishani already agreed that it is his child so now hardly matters... ðŸ˜†
ishani please marry shikhar
ranveer is better off without u 
Originally posted by meditation

Thanks for Sharing
But what is Ishaani Confused about ?
I thought Shikhar knows she does not love him
And only Ishaani knows why she is marrying him
If anyone is confused its US

Shikhar needs everything to be spelled out ! Talk of being a smart lawyer that he used to be ..

But Ishani will tell him that she does not love him and he will still marry her ?? 😕

Hey bhagwan, mana ki Ishani lead hai.. lekin how many guys like such dumb and confusing woman !!
😆😆😆
Ishaani women stop this nonsense and get back to RV. Nautnaki ki dukaan she is one...
She said  confused  and  she doesn't  love shikar. .  
I also confused  in one other spoiler   she said she marry him  she became  she want  ranveer  to move on.. 

Which one is truth..