Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

DP: I wish I had got a chance to do Rockstar - Page 3

Angel-likeDevil thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
This content was originally posted by: Sultan_Of_Swing

she did a decent job in Madras Cafe. Think she was completely new and inexperienced in Rockstar. Imitate should have done a few workshops with her.

ofcourse she could do a good job in madras cafe, she was a journalist, working for...some international press I guess? πŸ˜† But whatever, she did ddo a great job :DEdited by Angel-likeDevil - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rogerrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Though i din really like Rockstar ( apart from RK's performance which i thought was brilliant), i have always wished to see Ranbir & Kareena in the film..If only they weren't siblings πŸ˜†  Kareena would have nailed the part IMO..
awesomegurti thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: rogerrocks

Though i din really like Rockstar ( apart from RK's performance which i thought was brilliant), i have always wished to see Ranbir & Kareena in the film..If only they weren't siblingsπŸ˜† Kareena would have nailed the part IMO..

But Bebo rejected it na ; Imtiaz wanted Biru Bebo in this filmm
Scorpio_Velvet thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: awesomegurti

Lol no. That'd be gross. Katrina and Sonam were the other names liked with this film. Bebo wanted to do LAK but Imtiaz went for DP.
light_year thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Ranbir ki meera.. she will pull him even in her grave. I wish how mr ranveer singh feels about it.
KhanSinghKumar thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I think deepika padukone should stop cashing on ranbir's name... she is well established now...
Esp during promotions, she remembers ranbir well πŸ˜†..her interest to do rockstar, she has told so many times, by now everyone knows about it.

I am sure at this point RK must be feeling good about breaking up...it's just irritating...it seems she will still be talking about ranbir more even after she gets married to any guy...not a respectful thing to do...she knows well bringing ranbir's name gets sympathy...
male species can really sense her motivation... no wonder she has less male fans than female fans
Edited by KhanSinghTomar - 8 years ago
rogerrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: awesomegurti

Na Imtiaz initially considered Kareena for this film but it din really work out..And if she was cast in the film, there is no way he would have gone for Ranbir..Its kinda gross for siblings to act in a passionate love story πŸ˜†
Sultan_Of_Swing thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

Think even Anushka would have been a good fit. Nargis looked way too old to be playing a college kid, whereas RK looked & played the part convincingly.

The one scene Nargis murdered was the scene when they make out in the fields for the first time, when she tries to fight him off. She was so so bad in that scene. I remember people in the cinema giggling during that scene, which is never a good thing.
Sultan_Of_Swing thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
This content was originally posted by: KhanSinghTomar

I think deepika padukone should stop cashing on ranbir's name... she is well established now...
Esp during promotions, she remembers ranbir well πŸ˜†..her interest to do rockstar, she has told so many times, by now everyone knows about it.

I am sure at this point RK must be feeling good about breaking up...it's just irritating...it seems she will still be talking about ranbir more even after she gets married to any guy...not a respectful thing to do...she knows well bringing ranbir's name gets sympathy...
we men can really sense her... no wonder she has less male fans than female fans

erm... except that she didn't take Ranbir's name at all. She talks about the movie Rockstar.
awesomegurti thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: Scorpio_Velvet

Lol no. That'd be gross. Katrina and Sonam were the other names liked with this film. Bebo wanted to do LAK but Imtiaz went for DP.

Kareena Kapoor 'couldn't act in Rockstar with Ranbir

Here is d link

http://m.digitalspy.co.uk/bollywood/news/a348813/kareena-kapoor-couldnt-act-in-rockstar-with-ranbir.html#~pctHVC3t3aZ2S9

Imtiaz wanted both but Bebo rejected