Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ri21 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
there was no pic which captioned lead couple.. in 3 photoshoots both girls had photoshoot with both the guys. the ones rekha shared ws the only one which had samarj and raneil. not nesam and radarj.. 
anyways after so much of their intense scenes if cvs show us an another couple. it ll be a heartattckfr us more than it wont be justified in this revenge track. to fall fr that girl's best friend. as the show is about dosti yaarian too. in future 4 ll becomes best friends i dnt see after revenge drama or if radhika arjun happens there ll be no frndship btw samarj.. normally nt possible
Rihan05 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
SamArj for me and Radz - Neil, if they swap jodi, il quit the show, CVS will loose many fans!! Edited by Rihan05 - 8 years ago
-Enigmatic- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Radhika-Arjun for me 😳
I don't care abt others.
Neil should be only best frnd of radz
OmkaraKiParvati thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Ri21

the plot ll be only lost

Ya. Definitely. And Radhika and Arjun dnt suit each other at all ðŸ¥± As friends - OK. As muh-bola siblings also - OK.. Bt as a pair, they dnt. CVs r digging their own grave if they plan 2 go wid Radz and Arjun. Becoz most of the people love Sam and Arjun as jodi and Radhika-Neil..
Ri21 thumbnail

Originally posted by: veeranu

Ya. Definitely. And Radhika and Arjun dnt suit each other at all ðŸ¥± As friends - OK. As muh-bola siblings also - OK.. Bt as a pair, they dnt. CVs r digging their own grave if they plan 2 go wid Radz and Arjun. Becoz most of the people love Sam and Arjun as jodi and Radhika-Neil..

as i said. arjun radhika happening is not possible as the story wont be justified after samarj happening.. 

as i said. arjun radhika happening is not possible as the story wont be justified after samarj happening.. 

It would be irritating and nt to mention stupid if they do tht. Bt if u google MANMARZIYAAN, u wil find Aham and Kashmira's pics collaged 2gether. So v hav hope 4 SamArj. Or as I told, v cn trend 2 Star on Twitter tht v want SamArj. Becoz SamArj and RaNeil r more in number..
rekha.366 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Guys leave it na. If we going to the story there is no place for arjun and radhika being couple. I agar story and logic ko maaro goli then any thing can happens. We are getting our samarj but after CVS do some kirkiri with our samarj then we can easily move out of this show.

Originally posted by: rekha.366

Guys leave it na. If we going to the story there is no place for arjun and radhika being couple. I agar story and logic ko maaro goli then any thing can happens. We are getting our samarj but after CVS do some kirkiri with our samarj then we can easily move out of this show.

Agree wid u. All of us excluding Arjun-Radhika and Neil-Samaira fans will move out. Bt I dnt think our CVs r so stupid..
Ri21 thumbnail
ya there was a times of india article when reporters and manmarziyan launched they were saying whch pair ll hv amazing chem rajeev kritika or aham kashmira..

ya there was a times of india article when reporters and manmarziyan launched they were saying whch pair ll hv amazing chem rajeev kritika or aham kashmira..

Thn v cn happily hope 4 SamArj. 4 nw let's wait 4 the amazing dance..