pavan4u thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Hi All.
    Its a long time since I have been to the forum..Iam quite Happy to  come back..
True Love Has A HAbbit Of Coming Back..Isnt it..?

I desperately wanted to post something today ,So Iam sharing this..Iam 100% sure ,it will test your patience...lol
    SSEL is always close to my heart ,even how annoying at times the plot and changes in the story may be..Thanks to the Cast,I never get bored...
 Firstly the theme of the SSEL so appealing..It touched the unique colour descrimination
Dark and Confident VS Fair and Diffident...
I dont think its going right way due to fear of trp's...But I can understand ,Serial making is not for charity
For every girl like Suhani who is not so CUrious on ARtificiality ,there is equally opposite Dadi who is so FUrious on such people...I just want think that there are more dadi's(beauty conscious) in world than Suhani's ,even Iam(no regrets)...
    In studying  television advertisements, what I tried to do was TO understand what are perhaps a few dominant messages that advertising is sending to women(men also). How does it appeal to us? How does it draw on the discrimination of fairness nd natural beauty to sell products their products
 A lot of the ads show internal diagrams of the epidermis and the dermis.. they talk about rooting out melanin, they use a lot of scientific medico. They show doctors in uniforms telling us, this is what this product will do for you..
  One of the prominent messages I got to know was the Urge of TRansformation.
So that we have to be constantly monitoring the body actually to see how the product is changing us,.We have to become obsessed with change..We cant be happy with who we are..And this sort of transformation is not permanent,as we know .So we  have to keep using the product ,because if we dont ,You'll become darker and loose out on all these opportunities.So the idea of transformation and change and telling us you can only be happy if you are constantly monitoring your body,which is slowly becoming everyday anxiety where you get up in the morning and asking am I darker today than yesterday?Oops ,I have to keep using this product..
If SErenity takes us a mile forword, then anxiety takes us extra mile back..

People like dadi tell  women, that you will not be attractive to any man,  ..and to a large extent, even to dark-skinned men, because this is your pride. It's a form of capital for you. You can never find true love, find true companionship, or capture a man'sappreciation. So that in a way targets youth, because they are ready for romance and marriage

Beauty does not have gender descrimination ..We have to give competition to girls in all ascepts .,Why should girls have all the fun .There comes ShahRukh Khan pleeding men why to use girls fairness creams when You have Fair and Handsome.

And also, it's a problem that is widespread beyond just men nd women. It's a problem that connects with ideas of class. We see poor people as darker-skinned. We see South Indians as darker-skinned and therefore less beautiful, etc. We see people of lower caste as more dark-skinned.aND IT Goes On and ON

The only solution to this anxiety is to lead a life like Suhani ...

Dont change so that people will like you..Be yourself and the right people will love the real in you... 

Sorry to bore you...
                                                    Thanks for reading 
                                                   Inspired and Blended 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

yanks28 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Nice post. good explanation . Keep posting. Don't be a silent member. 
Oishiii thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Awesome post..
Agree with your every points..
pavan4u thumbnail

Originally posted by: yanks28

Nice post. good explanation . Keep posting. Don't be a silent member. 

Thank u Yanks..
    I too want to be active.But some how I cant.
I hope that I will not be dormant any more...

iLoveNutella thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
This is a really nice post . I couldn't agree more . I hate the name itself 'fair and lovely ' and 'fair and handsome' because if you aren't fair according to the company you aren't lovely or handsome . It also hurts me to know that big stars are endorsing these brands . In a country like India which is diverse it's really hard to accept that companies with such names are POPULAR . I'm not kidding , when I visit India the ads come on every 10 minutes and when I go shopping I can see many women buying such creams . Sorry this is a long post I kinda get too carried away 😆
pavan4u thumbnail

Originally posted by: awesome-raji

Awesome post..

Agree with your every points..

Thanks a lot..
divyareddy123 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
nice post pavan..agreed with u in each n every word..
keep posting
if im nt wrng ur frm andhra right??im also frm andhra 😊
deejagi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
lovely post. You have narrated well. keep writing more 😊
pavan4u thumbnail

Originally posted by: rbb1

Nice post keep positing

Thank you...I will try..
pavan4u thumbnail

Originally posted by: unicornlover

This is a really nice post . I couldn't agree more . I hate the name itself 'fair and lovely ' and 'fair and handsome' because if you aren't fair according to the company you aren't lovely or handsome . It also hurts me to know that big stars are endorsing these brands . In a country like India which is diverse it's really hard to accept that companies with such names are POPULAR . I'm not kidding , when I visit India the ads come on every 10 minutes and when I go shopping I can see many women buying such creams . Sorry this is a long post I kinda get too carried away 😆

Thank you..
 U are so right ...
Now a days its a fact that the Girls spend first 15yrs playing with Barbie's..
Rest of the life trying themselves to become a Barbie on her own ...Not all though..