Suhani Si Ek Ladki

After everything dadi still doesn't want them to work

rbb1 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 8 years ago
Ok what the hell is wrong with dadi after everything she still doesn't want the boys to work, she says they make people work and they don't work ok that's good let people like Saxena take everything and see what happens

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

yanks28 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
She is a stubborn old witch. She needs a bitter lesson...they'll need to be bankrupt for her to understand that her ego and arrogance and the way she looks down on others and the 'values' she has instilled in her grand-kids should be spit on.
SM.Lopa thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I agree with you ray. It would be better if Suhani did not help them. I want to see Dadi as a beggar. She should taste the reality of life. Dadi is just so annoying. Her ideologies are just disgusting. I hate her mentality.
clarity thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
LOL, I don't know which pathetic world Dadi lives in where she is encouraging her grandchildren to be freeloaders.

Rich people are in fact even more particular about their kids not becoming loafers. It's hilarious. Even the Ambanis want their kids to work.

Botox is a dipshit. She deserves it.

Kukkakaali thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Dadi lives in la la land. Too much Botox damaged her neural function somehow. In families like these, kids are groomed from childhood to takeover and run companies. They are taught early how things are ruined if you don't take care of it yourself. Birlas are exceptionally worthless. 
clarity thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Kukkakaali

Dadi lives in la la land. Too much Botox damaged her neural function somehow. In families like these, kids are groomed from childhood to takeover and run companies. They are taught early how things are ruined if you don't take care of it yourself. Birlas are exceptionally worthless. 

Exactly!

Rich families are EXTREMELY particular about grooming their children for greatness. Why is it called a 'family' business, otherwise? 😕

Just because the CVs wanna keep Yuvraj at home playing video games, why are they acting like business families sit around at home doing nothing?

divyareddy123 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
agreed with u..frm which planet dadi came yaar always in her own world as sowmya dats y soda r made for each other..never heard dat rich ppl wont wrk ..i dnt knw how much mny she had so dat she n her grand grand sons can sit n eat happily without doing anything simply sitting inhome n play video games disgusting birlas..
if our darlingsuhani wont came for helpthen she could have taste some lesson in life
iLoveNutella thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I just think that the Botox was infected that's why instead of paralysing the muscle nerves -it paralysed the whole brain but didn't paralyse the motor nerves :( -hope it makes sense 😆
rbb1 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: LovelyLopa

I agree with you ray. It would be better if Suhani did not help them. I want to see Dadi as a beggar. She should taste the reality of life. Dadi is just so annoying. Her ideologies are just disgusting. I hate her mentality.

thanks Hun
Kukkakaali thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: clarity

Exactly!

Rich families are EXTREMELY particular about grooming their children for greatness. Why is it called a 'family' business, otherwise? 😕

Just because the CVs wanna keep Yuvraj at home playing video games, why are they acting like business families sit around at home doing nothing?

CVs always come up with something stupid. Remember how they showed divorce can be done within a week? They don't have any touch with reality. May be they take Botox injections too ðŸ˜†