Suhani Si Ek Ladki

India-Forums

Suhani Si Ek Ladki
Suhani Si Ek Ladki

After everything dadi still doesn't want them to work (Page 2)

rbb1 IF-Achieverz
rbb1
rbb1

Posted: 12 May 2015 at 1:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by LovelyLopa

I agree with you ray. It would be better if Suhani did not help them. I want to see Dadi as a beggar. She should taste the reality of life. Dadi is just so annoying. Her ideologies are just disgusting. I hate her mentality.
thanks Hun

Kukkakaali Groupbie
Kukkakaali
Kukkakaali

Posted: 12 May 2015 at 3:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by clarity

Originally posted by Kukkakaali

Dadi lives in la la land. Too much Botox damaged her neural function somehow. In families like these, kids are groomed from childhood to takeover and run companies. They are taught early how things are ruined if you don't take care of it yourself. Birlas are exceptionally worthless. 

Exactly!

Rich families are EXTREMELY particular about grooming their children for greatness. Why is it called a 'family' business, otherwise? Confused

Just because the CVs wanna keep Yuvraj at home playing video games, why are they acting like business families sit around at home doing nothing?

CVs always come up with something stupid. Remember how they showed divorce can be done within a week? They don't have any touch with reality. May be they take Botox injections too LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

divyareddy123

Go to top