Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

India-Forums

why barun sobti is not getting any movies?? (Page 10)

nkapoor001 IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 13 May 2015 at 3:33am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Hifahfitoori_kudi

BarunAdmirer IF-Sizzlerz
BarunAdmirer
BarunAdmirer

Posted: 13 May 2015 at 3:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by fawadbae

Originally posted by nkapoor001

Originally posted by Fireflies..

well debut is a debut if its 2012 or 2015... It got shelved thats a fact. Barun's atleast released even though it was a disaster.. LOL

</div><div>

congrats on the movie releasingLOLthe fiirst movie ksg debuted in as a hero made 22 crorers, and barun's 1st release didn't even make a crore that is also a factTongue

Fireflies aise movies karne ka faida kiya Jo audience tak pohanche hi nahi. Mamr was low banner movie infact the direction was so pathetic Sleepy crore banana Tu door ki baat haye.
Aise appreciation ka acchar daalna haye jab tak big market tak na pohanche. Its like theatre people. If Mr
sobti have to male big in BW then he has to go for big fishes
I don't think all these low budget n low banner movies will contribute his career. If not then come back to tv. There r many stars on tv who r grabbing limelight and ppl loved to see them. Barun is one of them.
Even if its not collided with lingaa still mamr ka future nahi tha.. Cinema mien 4 ya 5 log hothe the.
Fans have to realize his mistakes and open there eyes n tell hus pr that what damage u r doing?

Agar Barun ko pata hota ki MAMR itna late release hogi then he wouldn't have done it. There is no denying that MAMR was a bad choice. He has said it in few IVs that the Script changed a lot over time and I wish Barun would've opted out of it as soon as he realised that the Script is changing. Maybe he couldn't due to some contract or whatever. But still it was a bad choice since it was with such a small PH with a New Director. He shouldn't have taken it up in the first place.
Barun as of now is neither interested nor comformatble doing erotic movies. And to be honest males are mostly used as just sex props in the movie. Barun is more inclined towards roles in which he can explore himself. 22 yards seems to be an intense movie and its purely BAD LUCK that it is haulted as of now and shooting will resume in June. SKSH also seems to be a simple, sweet nice movie with a good PH. Besides Barun has a lot of times said that the Production House small or big would never matter to him. Big banners' movie almost always have erotic scenes and its really hard to get a family movie with a Big PH. Family movies of big PH mostly have big stars to compensate for erotic scenes.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sweetnrit

Hifah IF-Sizzlerz
Hifah
Hifah

Posted: 13 May 2015 at 3:52am | IP Logged
@barunadmirer I agree to some parts of ur post. I hope he get some strong and balance project with a good banner if then on tv a good project. Lets wish him all da best :) and without any jinx
Peace!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sweetnrit.Aphrodite.BarunAdmirer

.Aphrodite. Senior Member
.Aphrodite.
.Aphrodite.

Posted: 13 May 2015 at 3:58am | IP Logged

Excuses excuses excuses! Think twice before putting other actors down! Because barun has achieved nothing! Barun is also welcome to make his debut with bipasha but is anyone offering him such movies!? Ermm No! I don't understand why u Barun fans put other actors down, u guys are seriously in no position to do so!

Tch Tch.. who is talking about putting other actors down? LOL Mr.Holier than thou Grover fans are too naive and innocent errm.. Shocked

BhataktiJawani

nkapoor001 IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 13 May 2015 at 4:02am | IP Logged

BarunAdmirer IF-Sizzlerz
BarunAdmirer
BarunAdmirer

Posted: 13 May 2015 at 4:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by fawadbae

@barunadmirer I agree to some parts of ur post. I hope he get some strong and balance project with a good banner if then on tv a good project. Lets wish him all da best :) and without any jinx
Peace!

Yaa all the best to him for all his projects :)

Hifah

BarunAdmirer IF-Sizzlerz
BarunAdmirer
BarunAdmirer

Posted: 13 May 2015 at 4:06am | IP Logged

Excuses excuses excuses! Think twice before putting other actors down! Because barun has achieved nothing! Barun is also welcome to make his debut with bipasha but is anyone offering him such movies!? Ermm No! I don't understand why u Barun fans put other actors down, u guys are seriously in no position to do so!

is this a reply to what I said?
nkapoor001 IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 13 May 2015 at 4:23am | IP Logged

Go to top