Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 8 years ago
Ye Chilgozey ko movie main lega. Kisko Muah ki khani hai. πŸ˜†
so the people who are successful and have movies are not family orientated? whatevs! And as for the dig at ksg fans, at least he is doing movies and is not jobless like someone!
Hifah thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
he is a good actor ,actually better than ones you mentioned but he's very laid back nature. i dont think he's interested in industry. may be he will come back to tv. regarding horrex i dont think his family allows him. if he wil return to tv i will tune i for him sure shot.
i by save keep">quote=fawadbae]he is a good actor ,actually better than ones you mentioned but he's very laid back nature. i dont think he's interested in industry. may be he will come back to tv. regarding horrex i dont think his family allows him. if he wil return to tv i will tune i for him sure shot.[/QUOTE] if he is not interested then why did he enter?
Hifah thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
@nkapoor i dont know much all i know his pr is pathetic and nothing is working out too  and also his movies are hauled. as for now he signed 4th movie acc to his Pr but no idea. may be he's too good for industry. he should return to Tellywood. πŸ˜Š
Barun looks too  innocent and childish for Erotic Movies ...πŸ˜†
by save keep"> quote=fawadbae]@nkapoor i dont know much all i know his pr is pathetic and nothing is working out too  and also his movies are hauled. as for now he signed 4th movie acc to his Pr but no idea. may be he's too good for industry. he should return to Tellywood. πŸ˜Š[ by save keep"> quote] if bollywood works out then great..if not tv is also a good option😊
_StarryNights thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
He doesn't have the luck. Which is as important as one's talent.
He hopefully takes up something which is interesting. Tv or Bw...
I miss him
-AppleOfMaEye- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
cox he is one ugly over-rated actor... who cant emote and express to save his life...
karan-007 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
The only show in which i saw Barun was DMG n his acting was gud then he did a show in which he was Arnav n i heard he was gud in it but then he left it πŸ˜• i don't know whether he is getting movies or not but he is a very laid back actor this is wat i feel πŸ€”