why isnt hritik #1 star today? (Page 6)

desigal90 IF-Stunnerz
desigal90
desigal90

Posted: 12 May 2015 at 5:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by cougarTown

3 things
1) his off screen personality is repulsive especially when he tries to be funny

2) his range as an actor is limited..can't do comedy to save his life..also pretty weak in slice of life kinda movies and may i add the weakest link of ZNMD. There is only a limit of people watching him do action..you get bored

3) no active pr..today when actors like ranbir etc spread fake marriage news then deny it during the time of their release etc to stay in news and hype themselves..HR is one of the very few who actually means it when he says his personal life is personal..unlike today's actors who say and then let their pr spread stuff...that does make him less in news and as we know any publicity is good publicity..hypes you up

Bang on, except maybe the first point, I wouldn't say repulsive.
Just...blah. Blah personality.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

hollyBollyWood

Pirated_Fun IF-Rockerz
Pirated_Fun
Pirated_Fun

Posted: 13 May 2015 at 12:51am | IP Logged
Reason :-
Very less movies .Even they are not mind blowing either .
Limited actor ...can not do comedy 
Sex appeal less ,because now a days he looks girly 
Ageing 
His forte dancing ...but does not do or try any new form ..
Off screen personality ..dull ... he seems too conscious 
Got married in very early 
No PR

But 
In last 15 years if any actor could successfully be in No 1 position apart from Khans it is HR 
Looks better than all three of them 
Dances better than them 
At least 10 years younger than Khans .Even after doing 1 film in 2 years ..Still in top 5 ..He is mostly in 4th position ..Not a bad position at all

Deviant_Pixel Senior Member
Deviant_Pixel
Deviant_Pixel

Posted: 13 May 2015 at 12:58am | IP Logged
I have a deep hate for his super hero franchise. He needs to stop this terrible trilogy or whatever its going to be.
He is a good actor albeit sometimes tends to overact. I think he lost significant momentum right after KNPH because of terrible movie choices but credit where due he has made a period film work which in itself is a huge huge achievement. Still has the most star power after the Khans. 
Piyatrix IF-Sizzlerz
Piyatrix
Piyatrix

Posted: 13 May 2015 at 1:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by TheJake

Because nobody can beat the Khans. Even if HR'd done lots of movies and was more visible ... it's impossible to beat Khans as long as they are active. He'll always be the guy who Salman helped built body.

In which world do u live? Hrithik is the only actor to have a blockbuster film as debut along with Salman. So far in a career span of 15 yrs he has 5 BBs which is intself is a huge achievement. Since his debut he has always been in top 5. During khan dominant era he gave years biggest hit(2000, 2003, 2006) and yet he'll be known as someone who Salman helped build a body LOLLOL people and their delusions. 

Edited by Piyatrix - 13 May 2015 at 1:23am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

dinki24AllBlacks1atominis

Chippeshwini IF-Sizzlerz
Chippeshwini
Chippeshwini

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 13 May 2015 at 1:24am | IP Logged
Because he's not ancient!

People obviously only love extremely old men as heroes Wink
Fiery-Phoenix Senior Member

Posted: 13 May 2015 at 1:28am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
AllBlacks1 IF-Sizzlerz
AllBlacks1
AllBlacks1

Posted: 13 May 2015 at 1:46am | IP Logged
Thats coz he was pitted against all 3 khans.. as if all 3 khans r one entity. They r 3 superstars diff. individulas... from a generation gap. I think shy introverted boy with thin body, 3 thumbs and spinal disorder went against doctors and family to become an actor. He swam against the tide and still doing the same. No short cuts.. only charter the next territory. No no.1 or no.10 anymore. He probably had enough of the showbiz in his first year itself. He wanted to quit BW for good after his father was shot. 
I think hez had enough of this number game.. or money making games.. he just wants to have creative satisfaction. Like binary 0 and 1. 1 is when hez giving his 200% for a movie and 0 is when he disappears. Good for him.. not for his fans. 

He will become no1 or no.10 by default.. i dont think he will change his course from horse to rat. He will for a finish line he set for himself.. dont think he will run for cheese pieces thrown by others all around.

Having said all that... all I want to say to him... Do some more movies, idiot! Angry 

AllBlacks1 IF-Sizzlerz
AllBlacks1
AllBlacks1

Posted: 13 May 2015 at 1:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Fiery-Phoenix

Cuz of his Gorilla nostrils...

Gorillas? Shocked I can report u on that one. U r not allowed to compare a celeb with an animal for the physical feature. Wink

Nah, he wud be more concrned abt his nose hairs and than head hairs... and ppl say that he spends too much time in dressing room. LOL

Edited by AllBlacks1 - 13 May 2015 at 2:00am

Go to top