Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat
Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

why isnt hritik #1 star today? (Page 5)

cougarTown IF-Rockerz
cougarTown
cougarTown

Posted: 12 May 2015 at 1:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by subhs

He is boring .his movies are not great either .He is gone now .Ranbir is most popular star after the khans right now

Are we still living in 2013? LOL

His popularity is declined massively

All the varuns sids ranveers are climbing higher now

RK can only spread his false marriage news now to stay in news. 

DriftInfinitely IF-Sizzlerz
DriftInfinitely
DriftInfinitely

Posted: 12 May 2015 at 1:46pm | IP Logged
Not enough films, overacts, 'vibrates' in emotional scenes (someone else pointed this out ages ago) LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Hazardous

roni_berna IF-Stunnerz
roni_berna
roni_berna

Posted: 12 May 2015 at 1:50pm | IP Logged
It's because he does not get too many offers and the offers he gets, he might not be accepting it Ouch
I dint like all his movies especially Mission Kashmir and Krissh 3 but Agneepath, Dhoom 2 and JA were really good choices and they could have got him to the number 1 position but it's unfortunate that he isn't number 1 today but still he is not  flop actor and for me he will always be on the top Wink

Atleast I am happy that he doesn't do movies like Dabbang and Rowdy Rathore where the action scenes are over exaggerated and the hero doesn't land on the floor for about 15 minutes LOL

His action scenes in Agneepath and Bang bang were good except for the scene where he lifted Sanjay Dutt but he really works hard for his movies which is the best thing about him. He doesn't just keep doing movies for the sake of doing them but he should now choose a good story rather than a big banner.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

en1gmaiSakeenapallavi25

-Phantom- Goldie
-Phantom-
-Phantom-

Posted: 12 May 2015 at 2:31pm | IP Logged
Hrithik and Ranbir will always be the guys who were 'next in line' after the Khans. They'll never actually get to that position. It would probably be one of the newer guys who'll replace Khans and that too ONLY when the Khans retire, or progress to being character actors, or die.

Edited by Emmjay - 12 May 2015 at 2:31pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Vedika211HazardousTheJake

TheJake IF-Sizzlerz
TheJake
TheJake

Posted: 12 May 2015 at 2:32pm | IP Logged
Because nobody can beat the Khans. Even if HR'd done lots of movies and was more visible ... it's impossible to beat Khans as long as they are active. He'll always be the guy who Salman helped built body.
bollykudi Senior Member
bollykudi
bollykudi

Posted: 12 May 2015 at 3:05pm | IP Logged
He was big enough to even be on the same level as the three Khans at some point. But I think he takes too many breaks. He should've done more movies. And I think his personality didn't really help either. SRK and Salman are really funny people when they get interviewed, Aamir is an intellectual, and Hrithik is a snooze fest. 

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

swati82Hazardous_Darling_G..OATSharif.BadmaashTheRager

_Darling_ IF-Sizzlerz
_Darling_
_Darling_

Posted: 12 May 2015 at 5:14pm | IP Logged
1) Like someone said his off screen personality doesn't have charm and the connect with audience like Khans have especially SRK and Salman. 
2) Does way too less movies. All new actors do many movies in  a year for at least till their first 10 years in the industry from what I have seen. He doesnt do that. Also, his movies and roles also aren't the ones which masses feel connected to unlike how Khans' roles are where ordinary people can feel connect to. 

3) No hype. No off screen drama or any PR. Khans always had some controversy and just see RK, RS, and other new actors. They are always in news for some reasons. It gives them publicity - good or bad. 

Edited by _Darling_ - 12 May 2015 at 5:17pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Fiery-PhoenixHazardous

BeingChevi IF-Sizzlerz
BeingChevi
BeingChevi

Posted: 12 May 2015 at 5:29pm | IP Logged
Not many movies. Tries too hard to be witty but fails everytime, basically zilch offscreen personality, I find his dance movements to be slightly girly but that's just me... also not a fan of his acting nor do I find him to die for.
Successful superhero... he's a great machoman... found him very irritating in ZNMD, oh and one of the roles I enjoyed the most if his was Dhoom 2 and he was good in Jodha Akbar.
I think being "2nd  to The Khans isn't a bad position Big smile 

Go to top