Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Deviant_Pixel thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
I have a deep hate for his super hero franchise. He needs to stop this terrible trilogy or whatever its going to be.
He is a good actor albeit sometimes tends to overact. I think he lost significant momentum right after KNPH because of terrible movie choices but credit where due he has made a period film work which in itself is a huge huge achievement. Still has the most star power after the Khans. 

Originally posted by: TheJake

Because nobody can beat the Khans. Even if HR'd done lots of movies and was more visible ... it's impossible to beat Khans as long as they are active. He'll always be the guy who Salman helped built body.

In which world do u live? Hrithik is the only actor to have a blockbuster film as debut along with Salman. So far in a career span of 15 yrs he has 5 BBs which is intself is a huge achievement. Since his debut he has always been in top 5. During khan dominant era he gave years biggest hit(2000, 2003, 2006) and yet he'll be known as someone who Salman helped build a body πŸ˜†πŸ˜† people and their delusions. 
Edited by Piyatrix - 8 years ago
Chippeshwini thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Because he's not ancient!

People obviously only love extremely old men as heroes πŸ˜‰
AllBlacks1 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thats coz he was pitted against all 3 khans.. as if all 3 khans r one entity. They r 3 superstars diff. individulas... from a generation gap. I think shy introverted boy with thin body, 3 thumbs and spinal disorder went against doctors and family to become an actor. He swam against the tide and still doing the same. No short cuts.. only charter the next territory. No no.1 or no.10 anymore. He probably had enough of the showbiz in his first year itself. He wanted to quit BW for good after his father was shot. 
I think hez had enough of this number game.. or money making games.. he just wants to have creative satisfaction. Like binary 0 and 1. 1 is when hez giving his 200% for a movie and 0 is when he disappears. Good for him.. not for his fans. 

He will become no1 or no.10 by default.. i dont think he will change his course from horse to rat. He will for a finish line he set for himself.. dont think he will run for cheese pieces thrown by others all around.

Having said all that... all I want to say to him... Do some more movies, idiot! πŸ˜‘ 

AllBlacks1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Fiery-Phoenix

Cuz of his Gorilla nostrils...

Gorillas? πŸ˜² I can report u on that one. U r not allowed to compare a celeb with an animal for the physical feature. πŸ˜‰

Nah, he wud be more concrned abt his nose hairs and than head hairs... and ppl say that he spends too much time in dressing room. πŸ˜†
Edited by AllBlacks1 - 8 years ago
raj80 thumbnail
HR is a superstar...After Khans,he has tremendous BO pull... HR did some terrible movies after the debut movie...After delivering back to back BB's in 2006 he is being doing less films...
BhataktiJawani thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Hrithik is overrated ..Never got the hype around his looks or personality πŸ€“
desigal90 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: -Hadia-

I've heard hype around his looks. Who hypes his personality though? Nobody talks about it πŸ˜†
AllBlacks1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: desigal90

I've heard hype around his looks. Who hypes his personality though? Nobody talks about it πŸ˜†

They do.. but only raj, rahul, Akbar, Rohit, krish, Vijay etc... πŸ˜† Real hrithik is invisible. 

Originally posted by: -Hadia-

u didn't get the hype around his looks? really?πŸ˜† ur taste is so weird to meπŸ˜†