Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by subhs

He is boring .his movies are not great either .He is gone now .Ranbir is most popular star after the khans right now

Are we still living in 2013? ๐Ÿ˜†

His popularity is declined massively

All the varuns sids ranveers are climbing higher now

RK can only spread his false marriage news now to stay in news. 
Not enough films, overacts, 'vibrates' in emotional scenes (someone else pointed this out ages ago) ๐Ÿ˜†
It's because he does not get too many offers and the offers he gets, he might not be accepting it 
I dint like all his movies especially Mission Kashmir and Krissh 3 but Agneepath, Dhoom 2 and JA were really good choices and they could have got him to the number 1 position but it's unfortunate that he isn't number 1 today but still he is not  flop actor and for me he will always be on the top ๐Ÿ˜‰

Atleast I am happy that he doesn't do movies like Dabbang and Rowdy Rathore where the action scenes are over exaggerated and the hero doesn't land on the floor for about 15 minutes ๐Ÿ˜†

His action scenes in Agneepath and Bang bang were good except for the scene where he lifted Sanjay Dutt but he really works hard for his movies which is the best thing about him. He doesn't just keep doing movies for the sake of doing them but he should now choose a good story rather than a big banner.
Hrithik and Ranbir will always be the guys who were 'next in line' after the Khans. They'll never actually get to that position. It would probably be one of the newer guys who'll replace Khans and that too ONLY when the Khans retire, or progress to being character actors, or die. Edited by Emmjay - 8 years ago
Because nobody can beat the Khans. Even if HR'd done lots of movies and was more visible ... it's impossible to beat Khans as long as they are active. He'll always be the guy who Salman helped built body.
He was big enough to even be on the same level as the three Khans at some point. But I think he takes too many breaks. He should've done more movies. And I think his personality didn't really help either. SRK and Salman are really funny people when they get interviewed, Aamir is an intellectual, and Hrithik is a snooze fest. 
1) Like someone said his off screen personality doesn't have charm and the connect with audience like Khans have especially SRK and Salman. 
2) Does way too less movies. All new actors do many movies in  a year for at least till their first 10 years in the industry from what I have seen. He doesnt do that. Also, his movies and roles also aren't the ones which masses feel connected to unlike how Khans' roles are where ordinary people can feel connect to. 

3) No hype. No off screen drama or any PR. Khans always had some controversy and just see RK, RS, and other new actors. They are always in news for some reasons. It gives them publicity - good or bad. 

Edited by _Darling_ - 8 years ago
Not many movies. Tries too hard to be witty but fails everytime, basically zilch offscreen personality, I find his dance movements to be slightly girly but that's just me... also not a fan of his acting nor do I find him to die for.
Successful superhero... he's a great machoman... found him very irritating in ZNMD, oh and one of the roles I enjoyed the most if his was Dhoom 2 and he was good in Jodha Akbar.
I think being "2nd  to The Khans isn't a bad position ๐Ÿ˜ƒ 
Originally posted by cougarTown

3 things
1) his off screen personality is repulsive especially when he tries to be funny

2) his range as an actor is limited..can't do comedy to save his life..also pretty weak in slice of life kinda movies and may i add the weakest link of ZNMD. There is only a limit of people watching him do action..you get bored

3) no active pr..today when actors like ranbir etc spread fake marriage news then deny it during the time of their release etc to stay in news and hype themselves..HR is one of the very few who actually means it when he says his personal life is personal..unlike today's actors who say and then let their pr spread stuff...that does make him less in news and as we know any publicity is good publicity..hypes you up

Bang on, except maybe the first point, I wouldn't say repulsive.
Just...blah. Blah personality.
Reason :-
Very less movies .Even they are not mind blowing either .
Limited actor ...can not do comedy 
Sex appeal less ,because now a days he looks girly 
Ageing 
His forte dancing ...but does not do or try any new form ..
Off screen personality ..dull ... he seems too conscious 
Got married in very early 
No PR

But 
In last 15 years if any actor could successfully be in No 1 position apart from Khans it is HR 
Looks better than all three of them 
Dances better than them 
At least 10 years younger than Khans .Even after doing 1 film in 2 years ..Still in top 5 ..He is mostly in 4th position ..Not a bad position at all