India-Forums

Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan
Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan

Won't it be interesting ???

filter.coffee IF-Rockerz
filter.coffee
filter.coffee

Posted: 12 May 2015 at 5:15am | IP Logged
can we have 2 or 3 fun episodes where an alternate/parallel universe of ky2 will be shown.much like they showed in the hit comedy show friends episode "the one that could have been" part 1 and 2.

the characters are same.well almost same but the storyline's a bit different.but the main things are same.like monica and chandler still ends up together.so does rachel and ross.

so in the alternate universe can we get a shy,nerdy middleclass manik. a rich emo unfriendly nandini.

a straight cabir.a lesbo navya.a tomboy alia.sanskari mukti.and a suljhahua mature smart dhruv.

we can have it shown in one of the main character's weird dream.like cabir or mukti dreams of it.

(but no matter what manik and nandini will end up together)

The following 22 member(s) liked the above post:

foreversmilingshantellbrownAmbylicioustaara113aliyaangelBornInFireLovelylav7-Sahar-Shanaya_MaNannicki11celestaemamathasridharMKrayZeeharinisriram39Rutu01DivyaMukhiRibelleOmaRamdass__Aarti__geet.aabhi_12Cat.

-Cherry- IF-Addictz
-Cherry-
-Cherry-

Posted: 12 May 2015 at 6:00am | IP Logged
omg friends feels. Imagine if that could happen, even though i want it to happen it'll be so OOC for this show man. But wouldn't it be so cool that no matter what reality they were in Manik and Nandini will always find each other and always be together (like in Once upon a time with emma and hook)
Omg would love to see the other characters behaving completely different, that would be so damn cool. Can this happen? Like today please. haha

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Ribellefilter.coffee

MKrayZee IF-Dazzler
MKrayZee
MKrayZee

Posted: 12 May 2015 at 6:10am | IP Logged
It is such a cool idea, but this is not an episodic show right...it has a flow. So such an episode would break the flow and the aam junta may not like it. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Ribellefilter.coffee

filter.coffee IF-Rockerz
filter.coffee
filter.coffee

Posted: 12 May 2015 at 6:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Cherry-

omg friends feels. Imagine if that could happen, even though i want it to happen it'll be so OOC for this show man. But wouldn't it be so cool that no matter what reality they were in Manik and Nandini will always find each other and always be together (like in Once upon a time with emma and hook)
Omg would love to see the other characters behaving completely different, that would be so damn cool. Can this happen? Like today please. haha

Smile thanks swancy

i love friends.and i thought it would be quite funny to see out favorite ky2 people like that!
filter.coffee IF-Rockerz
filter.coffee
filter.coffee

Posted: 12 May 2015 at 6:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by MKrayZee

It is such a cool idea, but this is not an episodic show right...it has a flow. So such an episode would break the flow and the aam junta may not like it.

yeah i know

just a idea that popped in my head Smile

would have been nice though

Edited by filter.coffee - 12 May 2015 at 9:00am
-Sahar- Goldie
-Sahar-
-Sahar-

Posted: 12 May 2015 at 7:38am | IP Logged

Wow Rez, sweet memories, days of Friends recall Day Dreaming

It will be great if its done in our show but 2 or 3 such episodes it cannot be. In KY2, if such a thing is depicted then it can only be through someone's dream/nightmare, which can be shown in one episode only.

Good post, hope for such light breathers and that the CVs heed this post and its likes, much needed for this show which has turned into fast&furious (literally! what's with the need of a new entry on the heels of another?) lately.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

filter.coffee

taara113 Senior Member
taara113
taara113

Posted: 12 May 2015 at 8:09am | IP Logged
Wow...such a cool idea, it wld be soo much fun to watch...and dey can easily do it if they want to...someones dream fits perfectly and one night in ky2 at an avg is anyways 5-6 epis...vo can so have 5 such fun episodes...
I'd want Nandini to entr clg in an open car...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

filter.coffee

filter.coffee IF-Rockerz
filter.coffee
filter.coffee

Posted: 12 May 2015 at 8:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by taara113

Wow...such a cool idea, it wld be soo much fun to watch...and dey can easily do it if they want to...someones dream fits perfectly and one night in ky2 at an avg is anyways 5-6 epis...vo can so have 5 such fun episodes...
I'd want Nandini to entr clg in an open car...

ikr??

Go to top