India-Forums

Ye Hai Mohabbatein
Ye Hai Mohabbatein

Heal Me Now - OS (Page 3)

Eyes-Wide-Shut IF-Dazzler
Eyes-Wide-Shut
Eyes-Wide-Shut

Posted: 13 May 2015 at 2:24pm | IP Logged
Thank you writing this on one of the most sane and progressive woman of Indian television. It was a pleasure to read and I hope in stead of serving us crap in the name of drama they would explore the character of Vandu like you have. Thanks once again. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

agreatperhaps

AraMusesID Senior Member
AraMusesID
AraMusesID

Posted: 21 May 2015 at 11:23am | IP Logged
So yesterday I promised myself that if read this and it completely slipped my mind. It did.

And it was the same today. The only differentiating factor was that I was IF stalking Doc to see if she had posted yet another Classroom Post (a series that I highly recommend) and then did I find this.

Okay. I loved this.

Before we go on and on about it.

I initially thought it was about Ishita. Then Ruhi. Then Ishita back again. But the part where you mentioned Ishita being the little sister confused me. How could it be Vandita? But it was her.

This piece is a masterpiece.

The portrayal of emotions here are so raw. So f**king raw. It cuts you, it cuts right through you.

I love your take. It's marvellous and infact has got the wheels at the back of my mind turning.

Vandita. She and the actress, Shruti are both heavily underrated. Shruti is such an amazing actor and human being. And Vandita has so much more to her.

I would love for you to continue.

Probably pick up on the student who tags Bala. The student who is in love with Bala.

Life is a circle, what if comes back.

She is at her happy place at the moment, but the fact remains that it takes a moment for everything to one crashing down.

Not dictating anything or suggesting anything.

I'm too meek for that. You know me, N.

Love you and this masterpiece.

And Sammy <3

And this treasure.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

agreatperhaps

shivangi838 IF-Sizzlerz
shivangi838
shivangi838

Posted: 21 May 2015 at 12:46pm | IP Logged
Unique work. Keep writing more Smile

Go to top