Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

VirusForever thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 8 years ago
This content was originally posted by: laila.zkhan

About time. Swara and Lakshya will hopefully be able to work it out in the future. But I'm just so glad Lakshya decides to tell Ragini. The sooner Ragini faces the truth, the better. They should just stay friends. They look better like that. Ragini should help Lakshya to please her sister.

Imagine this show ends up in a quadrangle (the four cornered version of a love triangle) where one loves the other and the other loves the next and so on. Shekhar and Sharmishta will be like "and we thought our love story was difficult" 😆

lol😆😆😆
divy1 thumbnail
I fell bad for Ragni every single person is taking advantage of her. She deserves a person who loves her olny. I don't like the fact she gets uttran of swara.
VirusForever thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: divy1

I fell bad for Ragni every single person is taking advantage of her. She deserves a person who loves her olny. I don't like the fact she gets uttran of swara.

i also feel bad for ragini
kasmile thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: laila.zkhan

About time. Swara and Lakshya will hopefully be able to work it out in the future. But I'm just so glad Lakshya decides to tell Ragini. The sooner Ragini faces the truth, the better. They should just stay friends. They look better like that. Ragini should help Lakshya to please her sister.

Imagine this show ends up in a quadrangle (the four cornered version of a love triangle) where one loves the other and the other loves the next and so on. Shekhar and Sharmishta will be like "and we thought our love story was difficult" 😆

I knew something kinda this will happen like swara slapping lakshya. But now I think that amidst all this Ragini may come 2 know about swarya. And she may break this marriage herself. Meanwhile, Swara might develop feelings foe lucky or sorry gor him to slap him. So misunderstandings btw Swaragini can occur.
VirusForever thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: kasmile

I knew something kinda this will happen like swara slapping lakshya. But now I think that amidst all this Ragini may come 2 know about swarya. And she may break this marriage herself. Meanwhile, Swara might develop feelings foe lucky or sorry gor him to slap him. So misunderstandings btw Swaragini can occur.

lol that will never happen