Suhani Si Ek Ladki

ye kaaali aur ye kaali kee asthamatic saas....

Posted: 8 years ago
ye kaaali  aur ye kaali kee asthamatic  saas...😡😡
dono ko apna ghar sambhala nahin jaa rah hain...aur chaley  fhaltu challenges ke peechey...

gol  gol  goll ghuma rahey ley hain...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SM.Lopa thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Don't mind but please do not call Suhani Kaali. I'm taking your word as an abuse. Its never pleasant and decent to call a blind a blind. You are directly pointing on her skin tone. I avoided your earlier posts but you're repeating it again and again. Don't write in a way that makes other feel negative about you. I think you also love the show equally right! So just be a little careful with your words next time as its a public forum. Don't misunderstood me. Thanks
Originally posted by: LovelyLopa

Don't mind but please do not call Suhani Kaali. I'm taking your word as an abuse. Its never pleasant and decent to call a blind a blind. You are directly pointing on her skin tone. I avoided your earlier posts but you're repeating it again and again. Don't write in a way that makes other feel negative about you. I think you also love the show equally right! So just be a little careful with your words next time as its a public forum. Don't misunderstood me. Thanks

hi buddy and also the clickers of LIKE BUTTON POST for LovelyLopaz...-  actually, to b v honest...that word i stress not so much at all on the pysical attribute...it comes more coz her nonsense tone of dilogues through nose talks... seriously that voice.
else i dont hv any guts to say on that color, coz i myself same texture.
its just jusst annoys...

ok anyways lets not   go on..i wd stop here, sorry to hurt u or to those it mattered so much...
then even other cast menaka or dadi or many more shd not be ridiculed physically or oddly plsss...coz they are just cast role players
SM.Lopa thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: librapiscesarie

</div>
<div>
<font color="#0000ff" size="3">hi buddy and also the clickers of LIKE BUTTON POST for LovelyLopaz...- actually, to b v honest...that word i stress not so much at all on the pysical attribute...it comes more coz her nonsense tone of dilogues through nose talks... seriously that voice.</font>
<font color="#0000ff" size="3">else i dont hv any guts to say on that color, coz i myself same texture.</font>

<font color="#0000ff" size="3">its just jusst annoys...</font>

</em>

<em><font color="#0000ff" size="3">ok anyways lets not go on..i wd stop here, sorry to hurt u or to those it mattered so much...</font>

<font color="#0000ff" size="3">then even other cast menaka or dadi or many more shd not be ridiculed physically or oddly plsss...coz they are just cast role players</font>

Thank You for understanding me and I really appreciate your after reaction for my post. Thanks for being straight forward. I knew you didn't mean that.
yanks28 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
if you start referring to people this way in real life you'll be in deep shit. I'd like to see what would happen to you if you went to the US and referred to a black person as "blackie" lol I don't imagine the results would be too pleasant.
Appears from Tusculoosa..!
😆
snepts thumbnail
Originally posted by: librapiscesarie

Appears from Tusculoosa..!
😆

You may be living in AL, but your mentality has not changed.  Try to call " Negro " to black people and see how much love they show it to you :)
Originally posted by: snepts

You may be living in AL, but your mentality has not changed.  Try to call " Negro " to black people and see how much love they show it to you :)

abbeyyy  jaaa naa...
jaa pehele read my reply to LOPA...and thn creeg