Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Colt.Pixy thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 8 years ago
hi shree 

Night shifts n earthquakes n fires#YHM#shooting

@neenakulkarni khali mehnat mat karo. bahot bakwas track he.raman nikamma ban gaya he, ishita is suffering bcz of monster hubby like raman

alwaysaTVFan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
ZD beta apna khoon kyon jalaati ho itna ðŸ˜†
Colt.Pixy thumbnail
hehe . am trolling re. so much fun to irk them 
alwaysaTVFan thumbnail
Originally posted by: --mancityfan--

Banno tera swagger

Aha

Awesome song

i watched the movie too dude... its wonderful... and i was singing along when this song played, it was awesome in the movie too... 😳
Colt.Pixy thumbnail

Sogh!history repeats itself but I thank my stars tht social networking only started very recently or else I wdve been in the line of fire

@niveditabasu haha. call here sonali jaffar pl . she will get awesome feedback for #YHM

alwaysaTVFan thumbnail
Originally posted by: Colt.Pixy

Sogh!history repeats itself but I thank my stars tht social networking only started very recently or else I wdve been in the line of fire

@niveditabasu haha. call here sonali jaffar pl . she will get awesome feedback for #YHM

i just saw it 😆 i was going post now saying tumne Nivedita ko bhi nahin chhoda 🤣
Colt.Pixy thumbnail

Meanwhile Shagun will see Ishita, Raman, Adi and Ruhi are together and sees them as a family and then Adi  will come near Shagun and will tell her that "you used me again and see what happened" and then will say you are really not a mother and this is where Shagun exits...

When Shagun leaves , she still had lot of attitude and she will then say,  Ishita you bitch you took away My Husband and now my kids also , my children are happy with u you but I will never show you my fave , I hate you and will hate you .' After all this Shagun will realize that she is wrong but she will lead her life same as she used to before ...

Meanwhile Roka ceremony will get over . Also there will be a new character called Shraddha' and a new man and their 13 or 14 yeas old daughter who will come to Adi s school and then soon Adi will develop a crush on her..

alwaysaTVFan thumbnail
Originally posted by: Colt.Pixy

hehe . am trolling re. so much fun to irk them 

phir theek hai...as long as u remain level-headed 😆
Colt.Pixy thumbnail
haha. have never bashed her as i was never attached to IKNMP but i have given her hint of YHM is ruined now . so dekhte he if she replies 
Colt.Pixy thumbnail
Originally posted by: always_a_TV_fan

phir theek hai...as long as u remain level-headed 😆

level headed and me ? I doubt ðŸ˜†