Chat Clubs

Malai Mirchi CC #17 : Invites only - Page 40

Colt.Pixy thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 8 years ago
W*F what a beautiful scene in titoo. wish same would be end of singapore track. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Colt.Pixy thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
This content was originally posted by: The_Imane

Zener so what about the edit?
Does mods have problems with head ring

yeah. I have asked in pm to mod. if it would be problematic ðŸ˜†
...EhSaas... thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
What happened in Vegas 
Good movie 
Romantic plus comedy 
Nikki_Titli thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
alwz wanted to see "dum lagaake haisha" when it ws released...bt couldn manage to find time to see then...thnx to sony i could finally i saw tht film in tv tonite n omg such a wonderful heartfelt film...it surely got added to the list of my all time fav films..!! i am so glad i could finally watch this movie...!!
...EhSaas... thumbnail
good article 
i like when people speak their mind instead of trying to show what they are not 

its better to like by few who accept you the way you are instead of love by many for that personality which you are not at all
...EhSaas... thumbnail
what happend in vegas
it is the story of two people jack and joy
joy is free bird and live the way wants 
careless and messy too 
his father always upset due to him 

joy is a girl with insecurity who always try to please others so they like her and accept her and dont hate her
she was in relationship with aguy but he dumped her and she was trying to come out from her break up

jack and joy was at same place and totally drunk and got married in that situation 

after coming to senses both talk about divorce and in talk they play a game where they won jackpot of 3 million dollar 

for money greed they went to court and try to get whole money but judge order them to stay together till 6 months and try to give chance to this marriage till that time money will be freez with court 

both have no option except to fake their relationship 

court hired a counseller for this case
both tried to convinced her that they are working on this marriage but doctor was smart who didnt buy this 

both try to prove that how other is not working in this marriage and cheating his or her partner but all in vein

joy inform about their marriage to his parents so jack brought her ex to prove her cheater though joy has no idea that its jack plan but all in vein and both started to fall for each other

at the last day of case joy came to know about jack move to brought her ex and she was agreed to give all money and divorce to jack but jack was not ready and he tried to manao her

he found her at the same place where she once mentioned how she wants spend her life 
at eh beach without any hesitation and without trying to please anyone alone just be yourself and away from whole mess at peace

jack again proposed her to marry him and accepted that how she changed him from careless to responsible man and joy accepted that how she was like a free person and behave the way she is and never tried to prove herself to him or tried to please him

and they got married and THE END 

...EhSaas... thumbnail
when i was watching this movie OLD ishra came to my mind 
ishra could have been beautiful couple love story but no writer and maker choose to ruin them
now a days ishra romance  =  puking for me 

i cant feel them as a couple and their romance look fake and force 
...EhSaas... thumbnail
aarohi
she is independent girl who doesnt believe in marriage 
she doesnt want to stay in relationship 
his best friend ankur proposed him he loves her and she also love him but never accepted that 
she rejected his proposal and advice to get married
ankur tried to convince her but she was not ready to get married and dont want to prison herself because she had witness her mother married life where her father used to torture her mother and her mother used to bear all that for society and for her kids 
from that period she decided she wont ever get married. if it will be necessary she will be follow live in relationship but marriage and kids big no for her
ankur tried to convince her that all man are not like her father but she didnt listened to him
finally ankur gave up and married to another girl
after many year aarohi is working and independent moment 
she is living with aalok his live in partner 
both mutually agreed for this and never tried interefere in each other life 

one day aarohi drop her junior to at her home where she came to know how her hubby is so good and caring 
her daughter was ill so husband and wife was taking leave turn by turn 
her husband is really supportive and help his wife in cooking and many household work and aarohi like their daughter too 

she realised what she was missing 

when she reached at home she saw aalok with another girl she was jealous but she didnt ask anything to him because it was their agreement not to interfere in each other life 

she was feeling lonely and she was alone in bedroom and other side aalok was enjoying 
next day aarohi shouted on aalok for staying with another girl but aalok snap at her by saying about their agreement 

aalok and ilakshi went to abroad for office work aarohi was alone at home at that time aalok friend ankush came to home and he was drunk and try to misbehave with her and with words like how she can enjoy with anyone because she is live in relationship 

aarohi throw him out and was crying just like her mother used to cry 
...EhSaas... thumbnail
being in relationship is not always meant you are prisoned and bein non married doesnt means u r independent 
it depend upon person how is he or she
wrong person in relationship can make your life hell and with right person heaven 

it was wrong decision of aarohi mother to marry guy like aarohi father and second staying with him for society sake 
this had wrong impact on aarohi mindset and she didnt accepted guy like ankur who love her and selected wrong way 

staying with wrong partner for the sake of kids is not always right impression on kids 

kids learn what they witness at home 
...EhSaas... thumbnail

hum hain to kya fir gham hain ðŸ˜†

i am used to spamming and talking with self ðŸ˜†