Malai Mirchi CC #17 : Invites only - Page 26

Posted: 8 years ago
hi Imane
kuch naya edit banaya kya ? 
Originally posted by Colt.Pixy

+buddhi ka baal ðŸ˜›

pakka is weekend movie dekhoongi toh buddhi ke baal khaaongi, instead of popcorn 😎
haila 
do you get there buddhi ka baal ? 

haila 
do you get there buddhi ka baal ? 

yes yes cinema halls mein packed milta hai, ek dabbe mein...

but when you go to fairs, Christmas markets or big parks jahaan bacche hote hain... wahaan proper fresh bhi milta hai .. cotton candy or candy floss bhi bolte hain...

we also get chocolates and chewing gum etc flavoured like it...

tumhari wajah se aaj mujhe yaad aaya ki i havent eaten it for a long time 😳
   hahaha. lucky. same here. i have also not eaten chocolate since long time  ðŸ˜²  right now am so much in to pickles and chhunda ðŸ¤£

hahaha. lucky. same here. i have also not eaten chocolate since long time  ðŸ˜²  right now am so much in to pickles and chhunda ðŸ¤£

i am making a fresh batch of green chilli pickles soon... I make and distribute it to friends. they are telling me I could sell them 😛 baaki koi pickle banaaya nahin hai

whenever I go to India I only bring back a lot of pickles 😛
i thought buddhi ke baal india me hi milte hoge . badhiya he. 

i thought buddhi ke baal india me hi milte hoge . badhiya he. 

arre US mein they are more famous...

Cotton candy was first recorded in Europe in the 19th century.[6] At that time, spun sugar was an expensive, labor-intensive endeavor and was not generally available to the average person.[6] Machine-spun cotton candy was invented in 1897 by the dentist William Morrison and confectioner John C. Wharton and first introduced to a wide audience at the 1904 World's Fair as "Fairy Floss"[7] with great success, selling 68,655 boxes at 25 per box (equivalent to $6 per box today). Joseph Lascaux, a dentist from New Orleans, Louisiana, invented a similar cotton candy machine in 1921. In fact, the Lascaux patent named the sweet confection "cotton candy" and the "fairy floss" name faded away, although it retains this name in Australia.[8][9] In the 1970s an automatic cotton candy machine was created which made the product and packaged it. This made it easier to produce and available to sell at carnivals, fairs, and stores in the 1970s and on.

Tootsie Roll of Canada Ltd., the world's largest cotton-candy manufacturer, makes a bagged, fruit-flavored version called Fluffy Stuff.[10]

The United States celebrates National Cotton Candy Day on December 7.[9][11]

Originally posted by always_a_TV_fan

i am making a fresh batch of green chilli pickles soon... I make and distribute it to friends. they are telling me I could sell them 😛 baaki koi pickle banaaya nahin hai

whenever I go to India I only bring back a lot of pickles 😛
wow, do you store it for year ? 
I love chili pickle, lemon pickle and ofc mango ðŸ˜³ even I dunno how to make mango spicy pickle so my maasi makes for me. i make lemon  one ðŸ˜Š