Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by The_Imane

Hamare college ko humari hi nazar lag gaye 😆
Today really Fire Alert tha 🤣
My friend was hilarious, the way she panicked 🤣
I am still laughing
But see, everyone's 1st reaction was to get out
And once we were safe, we started checking if anyone was missing etc
2 of my friends were stuck in stairs, but they managed and came out 5 mins later
Fire was controlled at time
And half an hour later, we got back in class
This year i think there was at least 8 times fire alert
Even if minor
I think proffessors are more and more irresponsible

jhoot mat bolo, tumne aag lagaayi na ? 😆
kucch aur dori lock hui kya Leo ? ðŸ˜†
Originally posted by always_a_TV_fan

jhoot mat bolo, tumne aag lagaayi na ? 😆
nnooo i was innocent
We werent even in class
We were in coridors with my friends
Actually most hilarious were our reactions 🤣
When we met at school where we went to pick up kids after college we were still laughing so much 😆Edited by The_Imane - 8 years ago

nnooo i was innocent
We werent even in class
We were in coridors with my friends
Actually most hilarious were our reactions 🤣
When we met at school where we went to pick up kids after college we were still laughing so much 😆

everyday there is a drama with you & your friends 😆
Originally posted by Colt.Pixy

hey niki
just saw your tweet and pic, get well soon babz🤗

++++++++++++++++++++++++++

i saw only price hike in little things used for daily routine . like petrol, train tickets, glossary, packed food likeMeggi , milk pouches, most important is registration fees for properties hiked from 10 % to 40%.

i was regulartravelersince 10 years and they din increased cancellation fees of reserved tickets ( see am mentioning tiny things that I come across) like 20 rs to 30 rs they have done now for waitlist and RAC tickets .

my own friend is farmer . she said recently modi had promised farmers will get 7000 instead of 5000 rs perquintalof cotton but this year they got hardly 3500

apart from this, government was about to snatch all land that is fertile for industrial area, thanks to Anna , that din happen.

they are doing good for industrial area and business but what about farming ?

I myself was modi supporter till last year but the way I saw situation , I am not his fan anymore😒

i have always seen read at so many places that china is cheater animal like fox. and read recently as well in news paper china had swallowed business of america then india kis khet ki muli he😕

forgot to add: service charges raised from 12 to 14%

am not his hater but these things are defo I am getting scared from.

I m not against ppl criticizing. It is required too!

But frankly speaking India has no other option than Modi? Congress is almost done n AAP is struggling in delhi what will they do in whole India? N all the rest parties r similar to congress.

N agar Congress aati in 2015 toh wud we be not paying high prices for petrol, property tax, travelling tickets, taxes etc?

I dont expect Modi to be a magician n fix everything. I m ok paying for costly petrol if I have 24 hours electricity and water. If everyone in the country has jobs (including poor so that they can afford houses). If we have roads. I think even if he takes care of basic necessities (which we were deprived for so many years) it will be more than enough.

As far as agriculture n farmers goes - APJ Abdul Kalam said that Gujarat's agricultural model should be adopted throughout India. Should we take a scientist's words or Media/Rahul Gandhi/Kejriwal's words who just knows to put allegations. There r stories like he had asked farmers in gujarat to give him portion of their land to build a road that connected to port. The farmers gave their lands n they were asked to plant bananas along the road which were to be exported overseas, those farmers grew those bananas n packaged n that was directly transfered to the port through that road.

N yes farmers r dying n this govt needs to do something about it so lets see what they r doing. Here in US the kind of technology they use for farming is amazing, our farmers r dependant on rains, they dont have any idea about technology the govt needs to educate them first. All this will take at least 2-3 years its not an overnight process.

I m not praising him but I have faith that he can do good for India.

I dont like him going on so many abroad trips etc. But he says I take a region n visit 2-3 countries nearby so that I dont have to travel so far again. So hopefully he wont go in next 3-4 years to those countries. Lets see. 😆
Originally posted by always_a_TV_fan

everyday there is a drama with you & your friends 😆
so true 😆 😆
Hahaha we are complitely crazy
If u see what we do 🤣
Hi all 🤗

How r u Nikki. Hope u rdoing well. 😳

Anyone here watching YHM n enjoying it. 😆