Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

alwaysaTVFan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 8 years ago
Hey Megha πŸ˜³

You asked about BV. Honestly, I loved it. It wasnt nearly as bad as everyone said. But, I do see why it didnt work. There were too many things going on in the movie and if they had focused on one more than the other, maybe they would have found a section of the audience who loved it.

Honestly, I would watch it again when it comes on DVD... because even after the focus with which I watched it, I think i will find more when I watch it the second time.

I may earn chappals for saying it out loud, but I think Anurag could have easily made 2 movies out of this like Gangs of Wasseypur 1 & 2. There was so much material in it...

BUT, if you are a fan of music, you won't find fault with the film. it really transports you to a jazz-era...

FYI, I seem to be the only person who has anything to gush about for this movie, so take my words with a pinch of salt 🀣
--Megha-- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
I dont know if Modi said that or not - but I truly felt ashamed during commonwealth games fiasco, I was in Australia n the media n local people there used to joke about India's commonwealth games debacle with poor management n corruption. India had truly become a laughing stock!

Besides I love my country n m proud of its civilization the culture we have etc but seriously
Should I be proud of rampant corruption, poverty, uncleanliness? Should i be proud that nobody in my country follows traffic laws πŸ˜•? Should I be proud of the fact that there r no roads, electricity and water supply in many places even after 60 years of independance? Should I be proud that my Armed forces have only 20 days worth of reserves to fight wars?

Seriously what did Congress give us apart from chaos?

So even if Modi makes one statement should media n people sit down n break his statements or look into what he is doing? N nothing is going to change overnight, a tree takes years to grow we also start frpom nursery to graduation to finish education so y is Modi expected to perform in one year only?
alwaysaTVFan thumbnail
Megha

It was translated to " I am ashamed I was born in India"... that is what riled everyone up I think... because like I said, there are so many times I am ashamed of things happening in India... but being born there is a part of our identity, good or bad. and you can not and should never be ashamed of where you come from...

and like Leo said, this seems more like a conspiracy more than the PM really saying anything. I would however like to watch the original video
--Megha-- thumbnail
Originally posted by: always_a_TV_fan

Hey Megha😳

You asked about BV. Honestly, I loved it. It wasnt nearly as bad as everyone said. But, I do see why it didnt work. There were too many things going on in the movie and if they had focused on one more than the other, maybe they would have found a section of the audience who loved it.

Honestly, I would watch it again when it comes on DVD... because even after the focus with which I watched it, I think i will find more when I watch it the second time.

I may earn chappals for saying it out loud, but I think Anurag could have easily made 2 movies out of this like Gangs of Wasseypur 1 & 2. There was so much material in it...

BUT, if you are a fan of music, you won't find fault with the film. it really transports you to a jazz-era...

FYI, I seem to be the only person who has anything to gush about for this movie, so take my words with a pinch of salt 🀣

Haha dont worry I will catch this film later on. 😳

I actually didnt like its trailer n Ranbir Kapoor kinda looked misfit for the role but nevertheless shall watch it for AK. πŸ˜ƒ
alwaysaTVFan thumbnail
Originally posted by: --Megha--

Haha dont worry I will catch this film later on. 😳

I actually didnt like its trailer n Ranbir Kapoor kinda looked misfit for the role but nevertheless shall watch it for AK. πŸ˜ƒ

Ranbir surprised me... it's Anushka who's been given a slightly lesser role (quite opposite to the trailer) Anushka rarely speaks in the movie, she has very few dialogues, she talks through the songs mostly...

and watch out for Ranbir's friend in the movie... awesome job... honestly, even KJo wasn't as bad as I expected... you will see what I mean when you watch it πŸ˜†

I havent watched Barfi, so Rockstar is my benchmark for Ranbir, and for me, he was better in BV 😳
BombayTroll thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
@nikki

Take care

I saw the pic

It does not look great

Hopefully you will recover soon
--Megha-- thumbnail
Originally posted by: always_a_TV_fan

Megha

It was translated to " I am ashamed I was born in India"... that is what riled everyone up I think... because like I said, there are so many times I am ashamed of things happening in India... but being born there is a part of our identity, good or bad. and you can not and should never be ashamed of where you come from...

and like Leo said, this seems more like a conspiracy more than the PM really saying anything. I would however like to watch the original video

Yes but when I see dumb people still following Congress or dreaming that Aap will sove all our problems it boils my blood more than Modi's statements.

I have lived in different countries n I assure everyone that government level corruption exists in each one of them, so I wud not expect that BJP will b a completely non corrupt party yada yada - but Bjp wud at least do 2-3 things right out of 10 which congress wud never do. (I m not saying that corruption is gud but in politics for politicians corruption is like addiction they cant live without it!)

Seriously I dont care about what Modi says as long as he is doing atleast 2-3 right things for our country!

People want Jobs, Good n clean roads, water, electricity, food - even these basic things r taken care of its more than enough!

...EhSaas... thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Jane kya hoga rama re 
Jane kya hoga maula re 
jshree_ram thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

I dont know if Modi said that or not - but I truly felt ashamed during commonwealth games fiasco, I was in Australia n the media n local people there used to joke about India's commonwealth games debacle with poor management n corruption. India had truly become a laughing stock!

Besides I love my country n m proud of its civilization the culture we have etc but seriously
Should I be proud of rampant corruption, poverty, uncleanliness? Should i be proud that nobody in my country follows traffic laws πŸ˜•? Should I be proud of the fact that there r no roads, electricity and water supply in many places even after 60 years of independance? Should I be proud that my Armed forces have only 20 days worth of reserves to fight wars?

Seriously what did Congress give us apart from chaos?

So even if Modi makes one statement should media n people sit down n break his statements or look into what he is doing? N nothing is going to change overnight, a tree takes years to grow we also start frpom nursery to graduation to finish education so y is Modi expected to perform in one year only?

Nice Post, exactly my thought... I support only that party which can bring back India's the lost glory..⭐️

Hello Every One, Still busy with work...😭 no time to write a post only time to read and like the post as always...😊

alwaysaTVFan thumbnail

Yes but when I see dumb people still following Congress or dreaming that Aap will sove all our problems it boils my blood more than Modi's statements.

I have lived in different countries n I assure everyone that government level corruption exists in each one of them, so I wud not expect that BJP will b a completely non corrupt party yada yada - but Bjp wud at least do 2-3 things right out of 10 which congress wud never do. (I m not saying that corruption is gud but in politics for politicians corruption is like addiction they cant live without it!)

Seriously I dont care about what Modi says as long as he is doing atleast 2-3 right things for our country!

People want Jobs, Good n clean roads, water, electricity, food - even these basic things r taken care of its more than enough!

Politics aside, he is making a lot of people envious because of the way he is building the image of India with his international tours... He is truly bringing India to a global platform... that is something that must be rubbing a lot of people back home the wrong way 😳  Hence the need to dissect a seemingly controversial statement. πŸ˜†

AAP is a party for people wanting Utopia πŸ˜›

Congress is a party for my grand parents πŸ˜†