India-Forums

Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan
Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan

new promo(not aryamaan) (Page 4)

-Sahar- Goldie
-Sahar-
-Sahar-

Posted: 12 May 2015 at 5:23am | IP Logged

The TM needs to correct wording of her update. It's her use of "Nandini on the EDGE of terrace" << which is making people interpret the promo as her suicide attempt while its nothing but a breakdown.

And also for people who think that breakdown is illogical in the extreme, need to read about post traumatic stress disorder. Be it the trauma of few hours or few decades, trauma is trauma even if its not outright molest.

Copy pasting for people's benefit, especially the words in red vvv

Posttraumatic stress disorder (PTSD) may develop after a person is exposed to one or more traumatic events, such as major stresssexual assaultterrorism, or other threats on a person's life. The diagnosis may be given when a group of symptoms, such as disturbing recurring flashbacks, avoidance or numbing of memories of the event, andhyperarousal, continue for more than a month after the occurrence of a traumatic event.

Most people having experienced a traumatizing event will not develop PTSD. People who experience assault-based trauma are more likely to develop PTSD, as opposed to people who experience non-assault based trauma such as witnessing trauma, accidents, and fire events. Children are less likely to experience PTSD after trauma than adults, especially if they are under ten years of age. War veterans are commonly at risk for PTSD.

Edited by -Sahar- - 12 May 2015 at 5:23am

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

carolinebabygajith37chinni557LovesToBeLovedLittleWomantwinkle10Mimi2609charminggenieshibz

shibz IF-Stunnerz
shibz
shibz

Posted: 12 May 2015 at 6:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shahz

Nandini attempting suicide I cant digest that...I will wait for the episode but I also dont want Nandini to be all normal the very next day that doesnt work for me either.
Just becourse she is strong doesnt mean she doesn't get affected and cant break down.Infact she needs to break down.
Getting kidnapped isnt less traumatic especially by someone u trusted...That scene where she was all tied up in a instrument case really gave me goose bumps.Im just glad they didnt show us anymore disturbing scenes.
Im sorry to read that some people think Mukti, Cabir and Shahid had valid reason to attempt suicide.
If you're talking about me, then Mukti & Cabir's reason to attempt suicide was their trouble filled/depressing life. I'm not supporting them there but trying to understand their perspective. As for Shahid it was silly yes but his action was due to embarrassment. Can Nandini be compared with these ppl? Neither is her situation any similar. So how can ppl think that a suicide attempt for her is valid? In fact she won't! It's not Nandini to attempt a  suicide however worse situations life may put her into. Crying she will do.. she always does when she is hurt.. but she doesn't take drastic steps!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ajith37Rush_25

LittleWoman IF-Dazzler
LittleWoman
LittleWoman

Posted: 12 May 2015 at 6:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Sahar-

The TM needs to correct wording of her update. It's her use of "Nandini on the EDGE of terrace" << which is making people interpret the promo as her suicide attempt while its nothing but a breakdown.

And also for people who think that breakdown is illogical in the extreme, need to read about post traumatic stress disorder. Be it the trauma of few hours or few decades, trauma is trauma even if its not outright molest.

Copy pasting for people's benefit, especially the words in red vvv

Posttraumatic stress disorder (PTSD) may develop after a person is exposed to one or more traumatic events, such as major stresssexual assaultterrorism, or other threats on a person's life. The diagnosis may be given when a group of symptoms, such as disturbing recurring flashbacks, avoidance or numbing of memories of the event, andhyperarousal, continue for more than a month after the occurrence of a traumatic event.

Most people having experienced a traumatizing event will not develop PTSD. People who experience assault-based trauma are more likely to develop PTSD, as opposed to people who experience non-assault based trauma such as witnessing trauma, accidents, and fire events. Children are less likely to experience PTSD after trauma than adults, especially if they are under ten years of age. War veterans are commonly at risk for PTSD.

WORDSClap
Rush_25 IF-Rockerz
Rush_25
Rush_25

Posted: 12 May 2015 at 7:05am | IP Logged
Nandoo is gonna try to commit suicide? Why? The guy kidnapped her! Nothing happened to her! If this happens it would be a bit ridiculous! What happened to fighter Nandoo? 

Go to top