India-Forums

Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan
Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan

new promo(not aryamaan) (Page 3)

shahz IF-Dazzler
shahz
shahz

Posted: 12 May 2015 at 5:01am | IP Logged
Nandini attempting suicide I cant digest that...I will wait for the episode but I also dont want Nandini to be all normal the very next day that doesnt work for me either.
Just becourse she is strong doesnt mean she doesn't get affected and cant break down.Infact she needs to break down.
Getting kidnapped isnt less traumatic especially by someone u trusted...That scene where she was all tied up in a instrument case really gave me goose bumps.Im just glad they didnt show us anymore disturbing scenes.
Im sorry to read that some people think Mukti, Cabir and Shahid had valid reason to attempt suicide.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ajith37chinni557Shanaya_MaNanMimi2609

LovesToBeLoved Goldie
LovesToBeLoved
LovesToBeLoved

Posted: 12 May 2015 at 5:05am | IP Logged
TFS.
A person has been strong in the fast doesn't mean that he/she will remain so forever. There will be a limit to one can take and when its crossed he/she s bound to break-down. Even strongest of the buildings shake during the earth quake.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ajith37chinni557

Mimi2609 IF-Sizzlerz
Mimi2609
Mimi2609

Posted: 12 May 2015 at 5:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shahz

Nandini attempting suicide I cant digest that...I will wait for the episode but I also dont want Nandini to be all normal the very next day that doesnt work for me either.
Just becourse she is strong doesnt mean she doesn't get affected and cant break down.Infact she needs to break down.
Getting kidnapped isnt less traumatic especially by someone u trusted...That scene where she was all tied up in a instrument case really gave me goose bumps.Im just glad they didnt show us anymore disturbing scenes.
Im sorry to read that some people think Mukti, Cabir and Shahid had valid reason to attempt suicide.

@bold: i always thought that no reason is ever valid for suicide, one should never give up and always fight in lifeConfusedConfusedConfused

People what is wrong with you? suicide is an escapism route, nothing more!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

chinni557

Mimi2609 IF-Sizzlerz
Mimi2609
Mimi2609

Posted: 12 May 2015 at 5:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by LovesToBeLoved

TFS.
A person has been strong in the fast doesn't mean that he/she will remain so forever. There will be a limit to one can take and when its crossed he/she s bound to break-down. Even strongest of the buildings shake during the earth quake.
true but there is a very very very big difference between break-down and suicide
LovesToBeLoved Goldie
LovesToBeLoved
LovesToBeLoved

Posted: 12 May 2015 at 5:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Miminits

TFS.
true but there is a very very very big difference between break-down and suicide
Agree. But as far as i could see that wasn't a suicide attempt,,she was walking senselessly that's all.
LovesToBeLoved Goldie
LovesToBeLoved
LovesToBeLoved

Posted: 12 May 2015 at 5:11am | IP Logged

@bold: i always thought that no reason is ever valid for suicide, one should never give up and always fight in lifeConfusedConfusedConfused

People what is wrong with you? suicide is an escapism route, nothing more!
 @Bold I agree. 
Mimi2609 IF-Sizzlerz
Mimi2609
Mimi2609

Posted: 12 May 2015 at 5:11am | IP Logged

TFS.
Agree. But as far as i could see that wasn't a suicide attempt,,she was walking senselessly that's all.
exactly thank youBig smile
i fail to understand why people saw she was going to commit suicideSmile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

carolinebabygajith37LovesToBeLoved

BeyondHorizon IF-Stunnerz
BeyondHorizon
BeyondHorizon

Posted: 12 May 2015 at 5:15am | IP Logged

I know she needs to break down but this is being exaggerated. She had lost her trust on pandit before the kidnapping happened but retreating into a shell is not the solution. Well since this is a promo I will still give it a benefit of doubt. When a person who has endured worse than this breaks down after being brave before the media and confronting the person who wronged her acts like this after she got her justice is a little weird to say the least Confused

Go to top