new promo(not aryamaan) - Page 3

Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by Miminits

true but there is a very very very big difference between break-down and suicide
Agree. But as far as i could see that wasn't a suicide attempt,,she was walking senselessly that's all.
Originally posted by Miminits

@bold: i always thought that no reason is ever valid for suicide, one should never give up and always fight in life๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜•

People what is wrong with you? suicide is an escapism route, nothing more!
 @Bold I agree. 
Originally posted by LovesToBeLoved

Agree. But as far as i could see that wasn't a suicide attempt,,she was walking senselessly that's all.
exactly thank you๐Ÿ˜ƒ
i fail to understand why people saw she was going to commit suicide๐Ÿ˜Š
Originally posted by shahz

Nandini attempting suicide I cant digest that...I will wait for the episode but I also dont want Nandini to be all normal the very next day that doesnt work for me either.
Just becourse she is strong doesnt mean she doesn't get affected and cant break down.Infact she needs to break down.
Getting kidnapped isnt less traumatic especially by someone u trusted...That scene where she was all tied up in a instrument case really gave me goose bumps.Im just glad they didnt show us anymore disturbing scenes.
Im sorry to read that some people think Mukti, Cabir and Shahid had valid reason to attempt suicide.

I know she needs to break down but this is being exaggerated. She had lost her trust on pandit before the kidnapping happened but retreating into a shell is not the solution. Well since this is a promo I will still give it a benefit of doubt. When a person who has endured worse than this breaks down after being brave before the media and confronting the person who wronged her acts like this after she got her justice is a little weird to say the least ๐Ÿ˜•

The TM needs to correct wording of her update. It's her use of "Nandini on the EDGE of terrace" << which is making people interpret the promo as her suicide attempt while its nothing but a breakdown.

And also for people who think that breakdown is illogical in the extreme, need to read about post traumatic stress disorder. Be it the trauma of few hours or few decades, trauma is trauma even if its not outright molest.

Copy pasting for people's benefit, especially the words in red vvv

Posttraumatic stress disorder (PTSD) may develop after a person is exposed to one or more traumatic events, such as major stress, sexual assault, terrorism, or other threats on a person's life. The diagnosis may be given when a group of symptoms, such as disturbing recurring flashbacks, avoidance or numbing of memories of the event, andhyperarousal, continue for more than a month after the occurrence of a traumatic event.

Most people having experienced a traumatizing event will not develop PTSD. People who experience assault-based trauma are more likely to develop PTSD, as opposed to people who experience non-assault based trauma such as witnessing trauma, accidents, and fire events. Children are less likely to experience PTSD after trauma than adults, especially if they are under ten years of age. War veterans are commonly at risk for PTSD.

Edited by -Sahar- - 8 years ago
Originally posted by shahz

Nandini attempting suicide I cant digest that...I will wait for the episode but I also dont want Nandini to be all normal the very next day that doesnt work for me either.
Just becourse she is strong doesnt mean she doesn't get affected and cant break down.Infact she needs to break down.
Getting kidnapped isnt less traumatic especially by someone u trusted...That scene where she was all tied up in a instrument case really gave me goose bumps.Im just glad they didnt show us anymore disturbing scenes.
Im sorry to read that some people think Mukti, Cabir and Shahid had valid reason to attempt suicide.
If you're talking about me, then Mukti & Cabir's reason to attempt suicide was their trouble filled/depressing life. I'm not supporting them there but trying to understand their perspective. As for Shahid it was silly yes but his action was due to embarrassment. Can Nandini be compared with these ppl? Neither is her situation any similar. So how can ppl think that a suicide attempt for her is valid? In fact she won't! It's not Nandini to attempt a  suicide however worse situations life may put her into. Crying she will do.. she always does when she is hurt.. but she doesn't take drastic steps!
Originally posted by -Sahar-

The TM needs to correct wording of her update. It's her use of "Nandini on the EDGE of terrace" << which is making people interpret the promo as her suicide attempt while its nothing but a breakdown.

And also for people who think that breakdown is illogical in the extreme, need to read about post traumatic stress disorder. Be it the trauma of few hours or few decades, trauma is trauma even if its not outright molest.

Copy pasting for people's benefit, especially the words in red vvv

Posttraumatic stress disorder (PTSD) may develop after a person is exposed to one or more traumatic events, such as major stress, sexual assault, terrorism, or other threats on a person's life. The diagnosis may be given when a group of symptoms, such as disturbing recurring flashbacks, avoidance or numbing of memories of the event, andhyperarousal, continue for more than a month after the occurrence of a traumatic event.

Most people having experienced a traumatizing event will not develop PTSD. People who experience assault-based trauma are more likely to develop PTSD, as opposed to people who experience non-assault based trauma such as witnessing trauma, accidents, and fire events. Children are less likely to experience PTSD after trauma than adults, especially if they are under ten years of age. War veterans are commonly at risk for PTSD.

WORDS๐Ÿ‘
Nandoo is gonna try to commit suicide? Why? The guy kidnapped her! Nothing happened to her! If this happens it would be a bit ridiculous! What happened to fighter Nandoo?