new promo(not aryamaan) - Page 2

Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by zrn1312

Dushtu Nandini wasn't trying to commit suicide! It was more about her having a breakdown post the kidnapping and Manik helping her through it!

Zara, chader corner a ashe break down??? swimming pooler corner a ashe break down korto?? porle pani te porto...😡

Nandini needs to break down...thats cool..she needs to cry and open up i agree...but aibhabe...

hmm jani na ...lets wait and watch...

Originally posted by shibz

Why do you think she was there to suicide?πŸ˜• I haven't seen the promo.. but Nandini and suicide? Neither does the reason make sense.. nor does it suit Nandini's characterization!

@TM, tfs.

hmmm thats what i was saying our girl is a fighter...it doesn't go with her character...

even if its not a suicide..the cvs r just trying to dramatize the whole scene i guess
@Dushtu, dramatize toh they've been doing.. but to think she would be up there to jump off?πŸ˜† nah! Mukti, cabir n even Shahid had understandable reasons but Nandini doesn't have any!πŸ˜›
I know it was a traumatic experience for Nandini but honestly the way she is behaving right now or will behave going by the promo is just ridiculous. Pandit kidnapped her but did he molest her or even try to rape her? If this is the case then every rape victim should contemplate suicide 🀒 
She is bold enough to advise Navya to stand up for her rights and Navya is a pregnant teen. She can't handle one kidnapping incident? Great! Build another track to get her back to normalcy and drag this show for another 50 or so episodes πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ
Originally posted by FieryHeart

I know it was a traumatic experience for Nandini but honestly the way she is behaving right now or will behave going by the promo is just ridiculous. Pandit kidnapped her but did he molest her or even try to rape her? If this is the case then every rape victim should contemplate suicide 🀒
She is bold enough to advise Navya to stand up for her rights and Navya is a pregnant teen. She can't handle one kidnapping incident? Great! Build another track to get her back to normalcy and drag this show for another 50 or so episodes πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ

yes thats the point who have seen the promo they must saw that she was not in her sense i mean pandit just kidnapped her n within 3-4 hours manik also found her thn why she behaving like dis yes epi mein vi to she was okay don't knw actually smtmes promo also misleads lets see what happens
For one Nandini isnt going to commit suicide!
and second point, how does people rate a trauma? the repercussions and side-effects of a trauma varies from people.

if she didnt accept defeat when her parents died infront of her, her brother became ill, Fab5 made her life hell by ragging her, she wont definitely commit suicide because she has managed to send that creep to his much-deserved place!
she's just having a break there, nothing else
So please calm down😊
Nandini attempting suicide I cant digest that...I will wait for the episode but I also dont want Nandini to be all normal the very next day that doesnt work for me either.
Just becourse she is strong doesnt mean she doesn't get affected and cant break down.Infact she needs to break down.
Getting kidnapped isnt less traumatic especially by someone u trusted...That scene where she was all tied up in a instrument case really gave me goose bumps.Im just glad they didnt show us anymore disturbing scenes.
Im sorry to read that some people think Mukti, Cabir and Shahid had valid reason to attempt suicide.
TFS.
A person has been strong in the fast doesn't mean that he/she will remain so forever. There will be a limit to one can take and when its crossed he/she s bound to break-down. Even strongest of the buildings shake during the earth quake.
Originally posted by shahz

Nandini attempting suicide I cant digest that...I will wait for the episode but I also dont want Nandini to be all normal the very next day that doesnt work for me either.
Just becourse she is strong doesnt mean she doesn't get affected and cant break down.Infact she needs to break down.
Getting kidnapped isnt less traumatic especially by someone u trusted...That scene where she was all tied up in a instrument case really gave me goose bumps.Im just glad they didnt show us anymore disturbing scenes.
Im sorry to read that some people think Mukti, Cabir and Shahid had valid reason to attempt suicide.

@bold: i always thought that no reason is ever valid for suicide, one should never give up and always fight in lifeπŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•

People what is wrong with you? suicide is an escapism route, nothing more!
Originally posted by LovesToBeLoved

TFS.
A person has been strong in the fast doesn't mean that he/she will remain so forever. There will be a limit to one can take and when its crossed he/she s bound to break-down. Even strongest of the buildings shake during the earth quake.
true but there is a very very very big difference between break-down and suicide