PrAja FF Love and Betrayal- I part 10 pg 23 - Page 4

Posted: 8 years ago
Aayu baby what a start ...meri aankhon mein happiness ke tears aa agaye..am so impressed with the way story is turning outπŸ‘
This is from me to you

That Surtan Singh, Parvat Das, Uma Devi and Rao Maldev- I just wanna go all terminator on them-

and woh Pratap uski toh khair nahi - Ajabde par trust nahi kiya usne -gadha kahin ka😑😑😑😑
Poor Ajab please be save

Eagerly waiting for the next update Aayu baby
The story is surely going to be interesting. 😊Pls continue.Waiting for the updates.πŸ˜ƒ
Originally posted by twilightlover29

Aayu baby what a start ...meri aankhon mein happiness ke tears aa agaye..am so impressed with the way story is turning outπŸ‘
This is from me to you

That Surtan Singh, Parvat Das, Uma Devi and Rao Maldev- I just wanna go all terminator on them-

and woh Pratap uski toh khair nahi - Ajabde par trust nahi kiya usne -gadha kahin ka😑
Poor Ajab please be save

Eagerly waiting for the next update Aayu baby

Aww thank you so much di. Aapke ankhon mein tears..pehle toh aapko rulane ke liye sorry and next it is an achievement for me that as a writer my character's emotions are conveyed to the readers..this is surely a milestone for me as a writer.
Gussa shant karo abhi toh aur reveal hona baaki hae πŸ˜‰
Will surely try to update asap 😊
Originally posted by crazy-for-praja

The story is surely going to be interesting. 😊Pls continue.Waiting for the updates.πŸ˜ƒ

Thank you ramya 😊 will surely continue πŸ˜ƒ
Aayu !! πŸ€—πŸ€—How are you dear ??
Superb update !! πŸ‘ I wish I could personally throw jootis and chappals on Pratap ! πŸ˜‘ And Parvat Das ?? πŸ˜‘😑 Use toh kisi bade se parvat se neeche dhakelna chaahiye πŸ˜‘🀒
Looking forward to the next update πŸ˜ƒ
Edited by rinall - 8 years ago
Originally posted by rinall

Aayu !! πŸ€—πŸ€—How are you dear ??
Superb update !! πŸ‘ I wish I could personally throw jootis and chappals on Pratap ! πŸ˜‘ And Parvat Das ?? πŸ˜‘😑 Use toh kisi bade se parvat se neeche dhakelna chaahiye πŸ˜‘🀒
Looking forward to the next update πŸ˜ƒ
I'm rinal yaara πŸ€— bored by the vacations
Thank you😊
Gussa sambhal ke rakho aane waale characters ke liyeπŸ˜‰
Will update asapπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
So guys I'm so happy that you'll are liking my storyπŸ˜ƒ. The next update is here. Do leave me loads of love in the end😊
 CHPT 2
 Pratap: is the name that important?
Maan: the name on stake is AJABDE PRATAP SINGH SONGARA.
DB: only ajabde maan she is divorced now.
  Db entered the scene naturally infuriating everyone. Maan gave a curt nod. Pratap was boiling with anger. One proof to send this snake of a woman behind the bars and she'll know what hardships are. And moreover she had dared To hurt her! But now was not the time to sulk over his father's mistress dheerbai bhatiyani. He had to go and save her, his beloved. 
Pratap: dheerbai you are safe in this haven only for a matter of few fateful days. Once i get hold of the asset by whom you executed that forgery, that will be your last day as the co-owner of uday singh enterprises. And one scratch on her by your puppy and you won't like the pratap you'll face.
  He left with this threatening with his friends in his fortuner leaving behind a vexed db.
In the car,
Pratap: you are sure about the info na?
Maan: yes baujiraj it is bhabhisa this time i couldn't afford to be mistaken
Pratap: okay. And what about the info on phool and her family. After all they destroyed her and also led me to zero my trust on her.
Maan: chakrapani is doing his work and subho bhabhisa is closely keeping a watch on phool. We will get the final report by tomorrow.
Pratap: and ud and rao maldev? I hope their aid..what was his name?
Maan: tulsidas
Pratap: yes tulsidas! He is with us now?
Maan: not yet but seems like he is melting fast. Hakim is doing his work. Forcing td to open his mouth would be easy since all his cheatings on taxes and incomes under rao maldev's order have been caught by hakim.
Pratap: hmm i need hakim for one more task.
Maan: baujiraj!
Pratap: yes, it's been two days since that disaster. It's time for rao mamRakh and hansa bai to get out of their hiding.
Maan: we have a look on them.
Pratap: now We need to handle this parvat das as he is our only key to surtan. That swine has got loyal people around him.
Maan: yes.

Okay guys I know it is short but this update was needed to give a gist of the revealtion. Don'tlose hope in the story😊
Nice update! πŸ‘Pratap to ajab's rescue.😊
Hope the wrongdoers get rightly punished.😑
Originally posted by crazy-for-praja

Nice update! πŸ‘Pratap to ajab's rescue.😊
Hope the wrongdoers get rightly punished.😑

Thank you 😊
Yup that they will 😊
Nice update aayu db that women I hate her 😑 hope pratap rescues ajabde