This content was originally posted by: rinall

πŸ€—

And, never ever get disappointed, ok ??😊

Okay yaar πŸ˜ƒ
Aapka hukum sarakho par πŸ˜†
aayu_26 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Hey guys thank youu sooo much for boosting my confidenceπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ. Here is the first chapter of this story. Hope I will love up to your expectations😊. Read, like and comment.😊
CHPT 1
Pale sun. Dusky sky.
Freshened dewdrops. Awakening bird's cry.
Reddened atmosphere. Swollen eyes.
Nature's sounds. Her silent cries.
  The morning symbolizes refreshments and rejuvenation. She fully believed in it. But this morning was not so symbolic for her. On her iron table of a bed, she twisted, trying to cuddle herself to sleep again on that rock of a bed. But the wet pillow and half wet blanket was not giving her any solace. Poor girl. She had only lost the warmth of her little cozy apparatus by crying all the night. Her swollen eyes were redder than the awakening day. Just as she was getting some sleep, the peon came, barking in the rudest voice,'get up you girl, someone has come to meet you. Seems like you have attracted one more man. Such a wh***.'
   She was used to all this comments. Afterall her own family members had imaged her like this. Even HE believed it at that day. HE forgot what he had done and instead started blaming her for the forged images. After that fateful day, her life had become a disaster. HE had made it a disaster. She was now here in the rehabilitation centre of surtan singh helping the addicts and criminals with their values and morals. It was just two days of service here. Surtan singh was a man of values she thought. 
  Poor girl had no idea she was a mere pawn used in this game. Surtan singh was the man having the biggest market of flesh trade. This rehabilation centre was just for name sake. In the guise of it, he would supply girls to the criminals coming by getting lumpsome amount of money from them. The people assigned to send the criminals to rehabs were all bought by ss. Moreover, what she thought were her shy, feared co teachers were actually the girls of his network. She thought she would earn some respect in this job but was actually inviting her honour's disgrace.
   Naive she was to listen to that pessimistic woman. Innocent souls are always put to test.

SS: understand parvat das this girl is knew. She has just joined two days back and you would be her first client in our business. She thinks she is doing social work.
PD: you take how much ever money you want but give me that girl. She is the best. 
SS: no I cannot. Let her first know our trade and this market. You take any other girl.
PD: No I want her. I don't care if she's new. Raw things are more valued. Take your advance. Give her to me.
SS: Fine. She would be coming now. Take her. But i want her back tomorrow morning as i need to tell her all the startings and basics of the trade and also keep her mum.
PD: i know
  She comes
Girl: khamma ganni kakusa
SS: Ghani khamma. Hope you are having a pleasant stay.
Girl mumbling to herself: yeah if mahamanga(the peon) wouldn'thave been there.
SS: You said something? Anyways here is your new client. Meet parvat das. 
 She greeted him. PD gave her a lecherous look making her uncomfortable.
Ss: you will go with him to his place as he has the special order of the rajputana judiciary.
Girl: okay kakusa. 
Ss: you will leave after lunch. Till then, you can get freshed up. Dress in your best as we don'tgive maids to our clients
Girl: okay. With that she left.

Maan: baujiraj he has send one more girl this time to our old cheat parvat das.
Pratap: I thought he would be silent after his close aids badshah Khan was sent in jail. Anyways this time we won't get mistaken like the last time. Not anymore disaster. What'sthe place?
Som: his home.
Pratap: how did the rajputana judiciary allow that?
Veeni: uma devi and rao maldev were on the bench.
Pratap: we'llsee them later. Let's leave now. We have to collect more evidences to get her back and my image cleared. Parvat das and rescuing this girl would be the first step.
Maan: won't ask her name?
Pratap: is it that important?
Som: the name on stake now is AJABDE PRATAP SINGH SONGARA.

Do let me know if I should continue the story since it is the first time i'm writing a dark story.😊

poeple1234 thumbnail
You are going great Aayu!πŸ‘β­οΈ the plot's indeed dark. so Pratap's out to rescue our dear Ajab? nice going and interesting. wainting for next...πŸ˜ƒ BTW, I'm first😊
swara98 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Nice update aayu 😊
do continue I like reading stories with suspense and dark sides
RangeenCreation thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
looks interestng..mujhe next prt kaintezaar h
aayu_26 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: poeple1234

You are going great Aayu!πŸ‘β­οΈ the plot's indeed dark. so Pratap's out to rescue our dear Ajab? nice going and interesting. wainting for next...πŸ˜ƒBTW, I'm first😊

Thank you vibha 😊
Hmm pratap is on a rescue mission.
That you are πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜‰
aayu_26 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: swara98

Nice update aayu 😊
do continue I like reading stories with suspense and dark sides

Thank you 😊
Oh I hope you love my story then πŸ˜‰
aayu_26 thumbnail