Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

swara98 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Hii aayu nice update kitna wait karvaya tune so khetu is here she looks a bubbly girl hope she gives hard time to pratap and ye UD and RM kabhi nahi sudhrenge
do update soon and ha garu ki tarah mein bhi tere piche hoon updates keliye so no escaping πŸ˜› πŸ˜†
aayu_26 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: swara98

Hii aayu nice update kitna wait karvaya tune so khetu is here she looks a bubbly girl hope she gives hard time to pratap and ye UD and RM kabhi nahi sudhrenge
do update soon and ha garu ki tarah mein bhi tere piche hoon updates keliye so no escaping πŸ˜› πŸ˜†

Thanks swara😊 
@bold:πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
@blue: I don't mind but haan jis din u ppl will stop I will definitely mindTongue
swara98 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: aayu_26

</div>
<div>
Thanks swara😊
@bold:πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

@blue: I don't mind but haan jis din u ppl will stop I will definitely mindπŸ˜›

awww so sweet of you πŸ€— πŸ€—
aayu_26 thumbnail
 Pretty quick don't you all think?

CHPT 9

AT BD'S Farmhouse, Night

Khetu: Maa, bhabhisa, bade data, I am done.

JB: Yes say khetu. What did you find?

Ajb: Hmm say

Khetu: DB has been contacting the editors and heads of Rajputana times through mails and news websites. She has also been viewing the news of the year 1984 and 1985. Which news,I don't know since these news people have some really complicated codes and combinations for having access there and I will take time for that.

JB: Okay for now this would be enough I guess. And what about UD?

Khetu: Oh this UD is puzzling me a lot. She is bent upon getting the name of the person who caused the factory blast of 1983.

BD: The one that had happened in Suryavanshi oil factory?

Khetu: Yes. The reports told that it was because of technical problem. Even that case was cleared. But she has been constantly nagging the officials about that case. Nothing more to know about.

JB: Now what can this conclude to?

Ajb: I don't know. The accident and 1985 news..uhmmm

BD: It is about Veerbai Jhalla.

JB: No it cannot be that. I mean veer was long lost and...

Ajb: Who is veerbai jhalla and what did she have to do with us?

JB and BD let out a deep breath.

AT PRATAP'S VILLA

Chakri: Where are they baujiraj? Taking so long to come. Huh.

Prtp: Patience baba. They should come now.

Subho: We are here!

Subho and Patta enetered with their baggage. Chakri hugged subho and greeted patta also. Pratap gave them a warm and friendly hug.

Chakri: So nice to see after so long. And you have become prettier bhago.

Subho blushed: Aap bhi na. Chakri even you have become more handsome.

Pratap coughed smiling at the lovebirds. Patta gave a smile and then they all proceeded to freshen up and have dinner.

Chakrawati love story was a full filmy love story. Both of them met in the college library. Pile of books in hands. Both of them clashed. Winds started blowing. Books flew. Eyes met. Chakri mesmerized in hers. Bhago captivated in his. Bent down. Collected the books. Hands met. Bhago blushed. Chakri smirked. Love at first sight. Then graduation and best cadets in RII.

Pratap let out a small laugh thinking about them. He proceeded to lead the discussion.

Ramya_98 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Thanks for these two quick updates aayu!πŸ€—πŸ€—
I'm loving khetu's character in this story and i'm hoping that this talkative devil gives a hard time to pratap.πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜‰
This UD is just intolerable.😑😑Uski acchi dhulayi karwana.πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰
And chakrawati love story is so romantic and cute.😳
Now,i'm waiting to know more about that accident and VB,so please update soon.πŸ˜ƒ
BTW,I'm first!!πŸ₯³
Edited by crazy-for-praja - 8 years ago
aayu_26 thumbnail
Originally posted by: crazy-for-praja

Thanks for these two quick updates aayu!πŸ€—πŸ€—

I'm loving khetu's character in this story and i'm hoping that this talkative devil gives a hard time to pratap.πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜‰
This UD is just intolerable.😑😑Uski acchi dhulayi karwana.πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰
And chakrawati love story is so romantic and cute.😳
Now,i'm waiting to know more about that accident and VB,so please update soon.πŸ˜ƒ
BTW,I'm first!!πŸ₯³

My firstie! Thanks re I was on a roll actually..hahaha yes that she will. I was even going to post an os par ab guests aa gaye so will do tomorrow.
Thanks re! Will update soon
Ramya_98 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: aayu_26

My firstie! Thanks re I was on a roll actually..hahaha yes that she will. I was even going to post an os par ab guests aa gaye so will do tomorrow.
Thanks re! Will update soon

Kya os? I'm excited to read it.πŸ˜ƒEven mere dimag mein ek chal raha hai.😳
BTW,I have updated my ff.πŸ˜›πŸ˜‰
twilightlover29 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
HAila ek saath do do updates
Aayu baby are you planning on running away for sometime jo ek saath two updates diye -please mat jaana I promise I'll hackle you less for updates. I'm sorry agar woh irritate karte hain toh

Nice update
Chakrawati ki bollywood love story
Pratap ne apni toh destroy karli
Khetu found out something interesting and VB makes her entry
Cannot wait to see Pratap belloing pappad to manoify Ajab

Thanks baby and sorry once again
aayu_26 thumbnail
Originally posted by: twilightlover29

HAila ek saath do do updates
Aayu baby are you planning on running away for sometime jo ek saath two updates diye -please mat jaana I promise I'll hackle you less for updates. I'm sorry agar woh irritate karte hain toh

Nice update
Chakrawati ki bollywood love story
Pratap ne apni toh destroy karli
Khetu found out something interesting and VB makes her entry
Cannot wait to see Pratap belloing pappad to manoify Ajab

Thanks baby and sorry once again

Garima di no need for sorry re I always liked it and never got irriated. Hahaha chakrwati...in my story from starting I had kept the fairy tale romance of lalalala lalala in their kitty and my interest, the steamy, sizzling and naughty parts for praja. I wanted to be generous over my readers so thot to use the opportunity of having my lappy safe from my bro for a long time. Manaofying will start from chpt 11. Yes I am running away to my world of fantasies now😳
coderlady thumbnail
Most Comments (2023) 1 Thumbnail Most Comments (July 2023)  1 Thumbnail + 8
At least someone's love story is off to a start. Pratap and Ajabde should get a turn soon.