PrAja FF Love and Betrayal- I part 10 pg 23 - Page 13

Posted: 8 years ago
Congrats for awesome score Aayu๐Ÿฅณ
Do not worry you won't lose your readers๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Awesome chapter๐Ÿ˜Š
PM me for the next chapter
Originally posted by Nonie12345

<font color="#ff0066"><font size="4">Congrats for awesome score Aayu๐Ÿฅณ</font></font>
<font size="4" color="#ff0066">Do not worry you won't lose your readers๐Ÿ˜ƒ</font>
<font size="4" color="#ff0066">Awesome chapter๐Ÿ˜Š</font>
<font size="4"><font color="#ff0066">PM me for the next chapter</font></font>

Thank you and will surely do so
Guys i'm sorry for the delay! Here you go with the update:

CHPT 6
JB and BD were stunned by the events that had happened after their departure. Ajabde worked as a maid at surtan's place but then he kept her in his rehab centre since the last two days and then PD mess had happened. They were thoroughly frustrated with pratap. All involved in this cheating, Uma Devi, Rao Maldev, Badshah Khan, Surtan Singh, and that Phool, everyone had to pay for their crimes. Badshah Khan was already in the jail but he had to be interrogated now. BD checked all these facts and listed out the one pratap will look upon and the one he had to see. BD knew pratap well. Meanwhile JB called pratap and in a cold voice,
Prtp: HELLO Maa! How are you when did you come?
JB: After all the mess you created for my ajabde
Prtp: Sorry maa please understand it was...
JB: I'm going to our Udaipur farmhouse with BD and ajbde. So take care of the house till the time you seek forgiveness from ajabde
Prtp: But maa...
JB cut the phone.
Prtp: Shit mahn what a mess I am in! I'll have to call chakri, veni, som,maan and hakim now here.
He called them and they all came in the house at once.
They sat there planning their strategy on their next target badshah khan. They had to plan their targets skillfully so that no one could know of their investigation. Their aim was clear: Catch the target and turn it to our favour. They had succeeded in getting clues for TD and nw BK was in jail due to one more of their brilliant techniques courtesy chakrapani. Now, they had proofs to have BK hanged but only if he didn't accept their greedy offer.Poor BK had his proofs detected by pratap that he had been involved in the land scam that took the lands of thousands of rajputs under the pretext of infrastructure which was obviously misused by RM and his company.
Prtp: We need to go inspector kalla has given this time for the meeting. This small steps will finally prove my ajabde innocent that she hadn't done anything cheap like that in front of the whole world. He had marred her life and now he will only set it for her. With that he and his friends went to the central jail to meet their once chuddy buddy but now most hated and most important enemy.

IN UDAIPUR
BD: Ajab beta I hope you are feeling good now. Don't worry everything will be alright.
Ajb: BD no one is ready to give me a job also since everyone thinks i'll dirty their workplace. I have no use to live the media and the fakeness has spoiled it all. She started crying.
JB: Don't you dare say that ajabde. You know about my life. When god closes all the doors he keeps open a window too to escape. And you know my son very well. He'll first break all the glasses and then would want to drink only in them.
Ajabde smiled at this.
BD: Don't worry child we are with you. And don't you know how much weight my name carries? he winked. They burst out laughing.
So I know pratap will catch badshah khan, and then surtan and then slowly he'll even get hold of rao maldev. His spies are very good you see. But now we will have to work on the women part. Pratap would never be able to crack those sisters UD and DB since he'sa dumb with women.
Ajabde murmured,I know!
BD continued: So I have a plan. We'll have to call khetu. Our most reliable asset and your childhood friend. She will be an important asset to crack down DB and give a way to UD.
Ajb: What abt phool?
BD: Pratap will handle her. She was her college friend and he would like to handle her.
Ajabde frowned as a sudden gush of jealousy ignited her love.
JB: As for now, let's come for dinner.
BD: I missed home food so much.
Ajb: It truly feels home here.

IN THE CENTRAL JAIL
Prtp: So bk tell me what all do you know?
BK: Abt what?
Prtp slapped him his anger taking the better of him.
Prtp: Abt the night when you ruined my life ajabde.
BK: I don't know anything.
Prtp: Get me a whip kalla.
BK got scared and stopped kalla.
BK: No no wait. Okay fine I'm telling you. The photos were forged by TD that you must be knowing. I was just a pawn used by them to destroy you and her completely since I was a close aid of yours.
Prtp: But why did they did all this?
BK: UD and RM are the second largest industrialists after you and JB. They always wanted power so that they could dominate the entire rajputana and you were the only obstacle since they wanted illegal business ad you were righteousness personified. So in order to weaken you and your image, they targeted both your spots jointly, anger and ajabde since they knew that you trust people blindly and when in anger you can do anything and that you hate betrayals. As a result they wanted your image to go low so that you would lose out all the deals and tenders and they could grab it.
Prtp: But why did DB support them?
BK: Because under US she couldn't get complete power and US, however drunk he is, will never give full control of business to her.That is why she joined the plan. They got a person from inside the family and DB could get complete control. After you loosing out tenders, she would grab them all and then kill US and become the sole owner of suryavanshi. She cannot kill US now since she herself cannot set up business with such a weak state of the company. DB would then collaborate with UD and the murder of US would be blamed on you.
Prtp: But why ajabde then? They could have targeted me directly!
BK:I have no answers pratap. Trust me. Only one person can answer this to you.
Prtp:Who?
BK: The closest aid that is the PA of UD. She knows everything infact ever since the incident happened she has become the closest aid of UD and RM.
Prtp: Fine you can go now. And you know that any kind of info you get you'll report to me or else your documents will go to income tax.
BK: Yeah I will.
Prtp gave chakrapani a knowing smile.
Prtp: Now only surtan is left
Chakri: But we got to know everything right
Prtp:No. We need to know why was surtan invoved in this. Ajabde was a mere pawn. There's more to come now.
Chakri: Once we are done with chakri we'll have to call Akbar also.
Prtp: Yes but not now. He's busy getting me clues on Toranmal.
Chakri: And the PA?
Prtp gave a teasing smile: Chakri patience baba.

Finally updated. All reviews welcomed
Amazing update!! It's after a long time!!
Ajabdes sudden gush of jealousy! Nice to hear ๐Ÿ˜‰
And I love how pratap scares bk
Everything was fabulous
Update soon ok?
I'm your firstie [:D/]
Aayu baby you updated the story. ...Yayyy
Chalo JB ne uss pratu ko sunny toh but he needs more of it and face to face bhi dena usko
Ajabde feeling jealous- nice but make sure ki woh pratu ko bhi jealous feel karaye after all jaise karni waisi bharni 
Phoolwati, SS, RM, UD, DB kI bhi badiya waali dhulayi honi chahiye

Am so happy you updated and am waiting for the next one now
Yeah aayu jaana!๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—You finally updated!๐Ÿ˜ƒ
So,ajabde is getting jealous.๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜‰
Pratap threatening BK was really good!๐Ÿ‘
Jaldi jaldi ab update karna ๐Ÿ˜›and keep up this awesome work!โญ๏ธ๐Ÿ˜‰
Originally posted by Natasha_1234

Amazing update!! It's after a long time!!
Ajabdes sudden gush of jealousy! Nice to hear ๐Ÿ˜‰
And I love how pratap scares bk
Everything was fabulous
Update soon ok?
I'm your firstie [:D/]
My firstie nutz thank you so much๐Ÿ˜‰
Yeah sure will try to do so๐Ÿ˜Š
Originally posted by twilightlover29

Aayu baby you updated the story. ...Yayyy
Chalo JB ne uss pratu ko sunny toh but he needs more of it and face to face bhi dena usko
Ajabde feeling jealous- nice but make sure ki woh pratu ko bhi jealous feel karaye after all jaise karni waisi bharni 
Phoolwati, SS, RM, UD, DB kI bhi badiya waali dhulayi honi chahiye

Am so happy you updated and am waiting for the next one now
Garima di๐Ÿค—
Yeah lol finally updated even I can't believe that๐Ÿ˜† Hogi dono side se jealousy hogi pakka par thoda patience. Yes achi wali dhulayi hogi pakka๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜‰
Thank you and will update soon๐Ÿ˜Š
Originally posted by crazy-for-praja

Yeah aayu jaana!๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—You finally updated!๐Ÿ˜ƒ
So,ajabde is getting jealous.๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜‰
Pratap threatening BK was really good!๐Ÿ‘
Jaldi jaldi ab update karna ๐Ÿ˜›and keep up this awesome work!โญ๏ธ๐Ÿ˜‰
Thanks ramya๐Ÿ˜Š
Yeah will do ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Hey Aayu dear! Wasn't expecting Ajab to get jealous... JB did great work, Pratu ki aur thodi thulaai chaahiye.. Pratap gets angry so easily... bigda hua baccha ... fabulous update.. keep up