Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rinall thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Aayu baby !!!!!πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—
You're back !! AND you're back with a resounding bang !!
Aaj toh har stories se dhamakedar updates mil rahe hain ! πŸ₯³

Awesome update, Aayu !πŸ‘

Ajabde's outburst was smashingπŸ‘... I had tears in my eyes imagining how hurt she was,...😭

And you've described everything sooo beautifully !! 
Loved the PraJa moment !!!! β˜ΊοΈ
aayu_26 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: rinall

Aayu baby !!!!!πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

You're back !! AND you're back with a resounding bang !!
Aaj toh har stories se dhamakedar updates mil rahe hain !πŸ₯³

Awesome update, Aayu !πŸ‘

Ajabde's outburst was smashingπŸ‘... I had tears in my eyes imagining how hurt she was,...😭

And you've described everything sooo beautifully !!
Loved the PraJa moment !!!!☺️

Rinal yaara πŸ€— πŸ€—
Yes lol I'm back πŸ˜†
Haan yaar woh toh hae πŸ˜‰
Oh I'm so glad that I wad successful in conveying my emotions πŸ˜ƒ
Thank you thank you πŸ˜ƒ
coderlady thumbnail
Most Comments (2023) 1 Thumbnail Most Comments (July 2023)  1 Thumbnail + 8
Wow such intense update. Loved the silent communication between the two.
kamu_zainaddict thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
OMG 😲
You did totally opposite of my expectations πŸ‘
I thought they will fight like cats and dogs.
But yaha weather is changed
First all of all yaar how you all poytarait the feelings so nicely. Mujhe v class Lena hoga tumse n garu se πŸ˜†

It was so intense. Your update made me so blushed πŸ˜›
Gussa bahar pyar andar eee.
Pratap full on continuing. It so hard imaging rosal here πŸ˜†
Mazaa aagya padh kar πŸ‘ now pratap will manaoing her I think.
aayu_26 thumbnail
Originally posted by: coderlady

Wow such intense update. Loved the silent communication between the two.

Thank you 😊
aayu_26 thumbnail
Originally posted by: ...Kamu...

OMG 😲
You did totally opposite of my expectations πŸ‘
I thought they will fight like cats and dogs.
But yaha weather is changed
First all of all yaar how you all poytarait the feelings so nicely. Mujhe v class Lena hoga tumse n garu se πŸ˜†

It was so intense. Your update made me so blushed πŸ˜›
Gussa bahar pyar andar eee.
Pratap full on continuing. It so hard imaging rosal here πŸ˜†
Mazaa aagya padh kar πŸ‘ now pratap will manaoing her I think.

Hahaha yes the weather was intense and it will be so πŸ˜‰ You are making me all 😳 😳   πŸ˜³ maine bhi toh garima di ke stories se inspiration li hae 😊 Thanks kamu jaan πŸ˜ƒ BTW I had imagined rosal only here and it made me all blushed but even sshana can fit nicely now πŸ˜† I'll try my best to prove you right πŸ˜† πŸ˜‰
aayu_26 thumbnail
Okay guys i am sooo sorry for this pathetic delay! Please forgive me but i couldn't make out time for updating. And by the way, I scored 95.2% in SSC and even topped my school! So now  I am giving you'll a revealing update. If you'll have forgotten me in the forum then I am Aayu a not-that-great, irregular and a lazy writer. I hope I wouldn't have lost more of my precious readers.
CHPT 5
Ajabde was being a helpless witness to the war between her mind and heart. Her heart who wanted her to believe her love and her mind who wanted her to believe his betrayal. Coming to a conclusion was getting difficult.
Ajabde he loves you truly and you love him. All those happenings were a misunderstanding.
Ajabde if he would have loved it he would have trusted you and not left you at your reception.
He was blinded by the proofs of his close ally and you knew that.
He claimed to love you then he should have trusted you.
He was confused ajabde. But now you can see that he is repenting and wants you back.
Repenting? A crumpled paper can never get back to it's original self.
He even saved you. He is really sorry.
He would have done that for any other girl also. He wanted PD.
For whom he wanted PD? For proving you innocent and punishing your culprits. He is trying to crack the web created by his own family to get you back! From the last 15 days he's working and working.
15 days back he  had abandoned you for what? for some pictures and false reports given by badshah khan? And then when he found that BK was fake and working for his rival, realization dawned upon him that you were right! You aren't a toy to be used in convenience and thrown away when not comfortable!
Understand ajabde. He loves you and so do you.
Hate him ajabde. He made your life a disaster.
No ajabde. No.
Yes ajabde. You have to.
Yes, he made my life hell. I have to hate him. I hate him.
So engrossed she was in her thoughts that she didn't saw a car stop in front of her on the road. The headlights twinkled and brought her back to her senses. From the car came two figures, one of the age of her mother and one of the age of her grandfather. Seeing them she felt so happy for the first time in 15 days after that incident. She ran and hugged them
' JAIVANTA MAA, BADE DAATA!'
They both were also shocked yet happy to see her. They hugged her. Ajabde exclaimed
Ajb:  where had you'll been? I mean when did you'll return from US?
JB: Before an hour. We were just returning from the airport and saw you.
BD: Pratap's phone was out of reach and so we thought to give you'll  surprise.
Pratap's name formed a frown on her face.
JB: Ajabde my child what happened? Where is pratap? Why are you here at this time and look at your clothes! Ajabde tell me what is happened?
Ajabde started crying. JB and BD were unaware of the happenings that took place in the last 15 days since they were in US for some urgent business work. They didn't know anything about all this. JB was a single mother of pratap and his brother shakti. She had divorced US after she came to know about his illicit affar with DB, the sister of Uma Devi who was the joint-owner of Chauhan Industries alongwith Rao Maldev. That is why Chauhans had tied up with US's company Suryavanshi Industries. US was a greedy leech who knew to use women for his own benefit.  JB was a woman of substance and so she had divorced him and had broken the ties of her comapny Songara Enterprises with him. Songara Enterprises under the supervision of BD and leadership of pratap had become the most succesful business empire. Sangram Suryavanshi, aka Bade Daata whas just the biological father of  US, coz he had parented JB throughout and never considered that leech his son. BD had turned the shy and naive JB into a shrewd and capable businesswoman. But now the parental hearts of JB and BD got really tensed seeing ajabde cry s much.
BD: Beta please say something. What happened?
JB: Ajabde first come with us in the car and then tell us.
They all went in the car and then began the narration of that important event that had changed her life. The way to home was really long.
    The entire Songara Mansion was decorated like a bride. Flowers and torans were the new sky and numerous colourful dupattas made the ceiling. The floor was filled with rangolis and footsteps of people buzzing around with loads of work. After all, it was the wedding of the shehzaada of Songara Enterprises, pratap singh, with his lady love, Ajabde Punwar. Ajabde Punwar was  the daughter of Rao Mamrakh and Hansa, who were the oldest and most respected and trutworthy employees of Uday Singh. Though US had seperated, they continued  to work under him with loyalty. Hansa was the best friend of JB and RM too had brotherly relations with US until that DB took over his senses. Now, Pratap, all decked up in his wedding attire, stood  amidst the teasings of his friends and chantings of the priest. When ajabde entered the mandap, all the eyes turned in awe to the beauty of pratap's choice. Serene, Simple and Sophiscated. She looked like a queen. Pratap was no less  than a king. Their marriage began in the most grand way and went smoothly. Later all the guests retired to their rooms and Ajabde and pratap proceeded to bid JB and BD farewell to USA. They were sad but they had to leave. 
    In  the night, the reception was held which was a grand affair also. Hundreds of white and blue orchids decked the stage and thousands of lights peppered the ground. There was a grand feast organised and one by one people came up to wish the newly weds who were seated as  the maharana and maharani on their singhasaan. The process was going on smoothly with Rm and hansa beside ajabde and akbar, hakim, chakri, maan, veni, som by pratap's side. US, DB and their son jagmal were also called. US was under the delusion that he was  his son but he was actually the son of surtan whom DB had left for money. Jagmal was fortunately a sane person thanks to the firmness of BD who had send him to boarding school to study. BD was a powerful personality and no one could voice against him. Jagmal was the total opposite of his parents. He was loving, wise and a gentleman. He loved BD the most and BD too loved him. Jagmal always wanted to stay with  JB who always loved him like his own child but DB had restricted jagmal to even meet her so he used to sneak out. Now, they were all standing at a side seeing the drama unfold.
  Badshah khan had come up on the stage with surtan. They handed a folder each to pratap and ajabde. BK gave them a smirk and stood beside SS who was throwing lecherous glances at DB. BK was the closest ally of pratap after akbar and hakim and he blindly trusted him. But poor pratap didn't know that he was a spy in his company put up by UD and DB the reason for which even ajabde was confused. Ajabde always tried to tell him but they would end up getting upset. Now, when they opened the envelopes, both of them were shocked to the core. The announcement by BK brought them out of their trance. The next moment, they saw that the crowd had gathered near their stage and BK nad SS were accompanied by phool, the niece of DB and daughter of UD, UD and Rao Maldev.Pratap roared and stood up breaking the silence.
Prtap: What the hell is this ajabde? How could you stoop so low!
Akbar: Calm down pratap this won't be true.
Hk: Yes pratap please calm down.
Ajb: Trustt me I don't know anything about this.
Prtap: Oh really! You have yourself in such bad poses with toranmal and that gambler zaheer saka that...ugh i can't even explain. Ajabde, here clearly there are the reports of your abortion signed by toranmal. I never knew you were such a coquette. There is even a letter of yours which states that you left zaheer for me since you wanted money. I never knew you were such a greedy person. And this pics, how could you stoop so low?
Ajb: Pratap I thought you'll  believe me! But you! How can you now trust me and my conscience?
Phool: Oh shut up ajabde! Atleast you don't talk about conscience. When you had made out with my brother samrat where was your conscience? Look at this, the doctor's report of sonography which clearly states that ajabde was pregnant with samrat's child.
Pratap was boiling with anger. He held ajabde's arm tightly who was crying profusely. Hansa was helpless. She knew her daughter was framed but couldn't help. Rao Mamrakh too was helpless. He was forced by US. UD and Rao Maldev shared knowing glances and phool and BK shared evil smirks. Now pratap would be of phool only, they thought. DB and US were least bothered and Jagmal felt sorry for her. Only if JB and BD would have been here. All the friends tried to stop pratap.
' Leave bhabhisa. She is innocent. Trust her.'
' Pratap calm down. You are making a scene. Bhahijaan's life will be in trouble'
Ajb: Pratap...trust me...i am innocent...don't do this...please...please.
Pratap: Shut up ajabde. I hate you. Leave from here. Get out of my house and my life. I will send you the divorce papers asap. Wherever you would be.
SS: I'll take her as a maid. Beta, I'll gve you shelter.
Jagmal( thinking): Oh yes a hell of shelter. Ajabde bhabhisa please get the true colours of this man fast. Don't go with him.
Ajb: Uncle, but...
Prtp: Go wherever you wnat to but get out of here. I don't want such a shameless girl with me. Leave! NOW!
  With this pratap pushed her out of the ground. Ajabde was crying badly but he had no pity. Her family members tried to stop him but to no avail.  He had lost his heart. He listened to no one. Her parents then disappeared suddenly and she went with SS to her doom'
   JB and BD were petrified and terrified to learn the happenings. They got tremendously angry on pratap since they knew that ajbde was falsely framed. They decided that they won't go to that house and would stay at their new house that had been set up recently. A plan had to be formed to bring pratap back to  his senses.
precap: Plans and revelations.

poeple1234 thumbnail
Hi Aayu dear! congratulations ! I'm so happy for you. Awesome score. My best wishes for your future. 
Coming to the point, nice update. can't believe Pratap behaved so harshly with Ajab, reminds me of young Praja separation. Glad that JB and BD have returned. Keep up. BTW, I'm first
Edited by poeple1234 - 8 years ago
Ravendor1981 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Congratulations! πŸ₯³ 95.2!!!!!!!!!! Goddd!! Where's the party???
Coming to the update...it's amazing...loved how you described the wedding and yes! It certainly reminded
Me of the serial and the fight between Praja in the serial as well
Keep updating and don't worry about losing your beloved readers..I'm very sure nobody's going to not read your story if they see it!
❀️
Ramya_98 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Aayu jaana!πŸ€—It is really good to see you after a long long time.πŸ˜ƒ
And omg! 95.2% πŸ‘congrats!πŸ₯³

And the update was fantastic!πŸ‘ You explained ajab's dilemma and the wedding so well.πŸ˜ƒ
I hope everything gets sorted out soon.😊 Update soon dear..πŸ˜›

With lots of love from your dearest friend,
Ramya😊