Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

aayu_26 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
I'm sorry friends i did update for pretty long time due to some emotional shifts. But now i'm back with a long update which will satisfy you'll hopefully 😊
CHPT 3 
Hakim: out with it now tulsidaa!
Td: hahahaha you think you can tame me just like your patap tamed my coulleague. Jaimal was a disloyal swine but I'm going to be loyal to my master.
Hakim: fine i know how to break your loyalty then. He got an iron rod and hit him at his joints making him groan in pain.
Hakim: so is this enough or should start again my punches session?
Td: hit me however you can but i won't say.
Td: cool so your history of account cheating and covering of scams and scandals under rathore enterprises will be told to the media. Rm and ud won't go behind the bars since it is you, their right hand who did everything. So the files are hear. Wanna taste some jail food?
Td: fine keep that rod and files away i'm telling.
 Hakim secretly turned on the recorder.
Td: yes, I was involved with rao maldev and uma devi in that forgery. But trust me i just did what I was told to do. I just forged the pics and created a false history under their order without asking any questions. I honestly don't know their intentions. I was given a lumpsome amount and i agreed. Yeah, but they have got a special Secretary who has got the records of why and who did the fateful harm to songara enterprises. But I have got no reach of him. They are very secretive. I get the money, do the work and handover the result.
 Hakim smiled at the mention of the secretary. Pratap, you are a smart fellow thought hakim.
Td continued: please leave me. I can be of great use to you. I'll tell you all the info on them. Please leave me!
Hakim: okay fine. Tell me what you know about dheerbai bhatiyani and phool kanwar.
Td: phool is the neice and dheer is the sister of uma devi. Last I heard was that dheerbai wanted an alliance with umadevi but her drunken husband was against it so she was plotting something else. I don't know more. Phool was continuously contacting that jaimal who actually leaked those photos. Maybe she is behind those leaks.
Hakim: okay you can leave now. One step against me and your recording will be publicised.
Td left.
Seems like pratap will figure out half the mystery behind that disaster by this information thought hakim.

Pratap and his friends reached parvat das's house. The happenings shocked them to the core as well as angered them
Ajabde was lying on the ground, helpless with torn clothes and parvat das had thrown his 
Iiquor bottle 
Flashback:
 Ajabde started her usual treatment when pd touched her inappropriately. She tried to stand up but pd held her wrist and pulled her to himself while shouting' I will make you mine today you wh***! You thought surtan was running charity. The criminals coming to him are all thirsty for pleasure! I wanted you the moment I saw you in the party two days before. And what more! You came for seeking solace in the main hub of my interest! No one will save you today!'
Ajabde was hell scared. She tried for a run but that drunken man cornered her and tried to force himself on her. She resisted a lot. She even threw an artefact on his head making him angry. He tore her sleeves and ajabde kicked in his stomach. But she was weak. Pd pushed her on the ground pd threw his liquor bottle and was laughing madly seeing her scream for help. That was when pratap arrived with his friends.
   They were having volcanoes erupting seeing their bhabhisa like this. One wrong decision and one wrong trusting mistake had led to such grave consequences. Pratap was enraged seeing pd eye her lustily. He screamed PARVAT DAS!!!!!!!
   Ajabde got releived seeing him and pd was enraged. 
Pd: how dare you interrupt my work!!!! Get out now!
Pratap: how dare you eye my wife!! Leave her and apologise and i may spare you life
Pd: stop kidding me! I bought her for a very good amount and i will not let her go so easily. She was is your ex-wife and mine now. So leave!
Pratap: parvat das I don't owe you an explanation for my affairs. Leave her! NOW!
 Pd: what if i dont? With this he caught hold of her wrist. Ajabde who was taking in the situation was shocked by the sudden action. Prata was highly enraged. He indicated maan who called for the police and to som who was ready.
Pratap screamed in rage PARAVAT DAS!!!!! And kicked him in the groin making him stagger. Som took the opportunity and took ajabde in a safe corner. Pratap continued punching pd like a punching bag and didn't give him any opportunity to resist. This was the result of harming pratap's beloved. He finally kicked pd in the chest making him unconscious. The police arrived and the head inspector took the leech. The inspector, Rann singh ensured pratap that he had his full support in cracking this web that had entwined all his loved ones. 
  Ajbde was shaken bu the incident. She had never imagined the person whom she held in high regard, her uncle, surtan singh would do such a thing. She was shocked to the core by the recent happenings. The assault, the words, the fight. Pratap would have finished him for toouching her had not police arrived. She needed comfort. Pratap knew that. Som and maan knew the tenderness of the situation. They left the site leaving behind both of them alone.
 Okay i knew it's not that long but u wanted an entire part for praja romance. Like and comment😊

sita_rama thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Awesome update. Pratap saved ajab from PD.  Update soon . Thanks for the pm.
rinall thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks for the PM, Aayu !!
And thanks for updating !! πŸ˜ƒ Hope all's well with you now πŸ˜Š
Coming to the story...Wonderful update !! πŸ‘
Looking forward to the next one ! πŸ˜ƒ
aayu_26 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Nonie12345

Nice chapter Aayu πŸ˜ƒ

Thanks nonie! 😊
aayu_26 thumbnail
Originally posted by: sita_rama

Awesome update. Pratap saved ajab from PD. Update soon . Thanks for the pm.

Thank you! No worries yaar πŸ˜›
aayu_26 thumbnail
Originally posted by: rinall

Thanks for the PM, Aayu !!

And thanks for updating !!πŸ˜ƒHope all's well with you now😊
Coming to the story...Wonderful update !!πŸ‘
Looking forward to the next one !πŸ˜ƒ

Rinal yaara πŸ€— πŸ€—
Your welcome πŸ˜ƒ
Everything is well now 😊
Thank you and will update by tonight 😊
swara98 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hey aayu how are you? ?????

nice update πŸ‘ so pratap saved ajab from PD nice

Waiting for more updates and praja romance 😳 πŸ˜‰

hope everything is fine with you now
aayu_26 thumbnail
Originally posted by: swara98

Hey aayu how are you? ?????

nice update πŸ‘ so pratap saved ajab from PD nice

Waiting for more updates and praja romance 😳 πŸ˜‰

hope everything is fine with you now

I'm very good swara! Glad that you liked it. Thank you. Will update by tonight. And yes I'm fine now πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜†
kamu_zainaddict thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Aayu baby πŸ€—
So amazing writer you rr. Mazaa aagya story padh Kar. First tym reading a Dark story. Its so fantastic ❀️
Ajabdhe gawddd my poor baby. Pratap you fool man.
Finally I think the situation will get in control n they will be together.
twilightlover29 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Aayu baby I read the story yesterday night but was exhausted so comment nahi kar payi warna I would have been your firstie par koi baat nahi there's always a next time

What an update yaara - Ajabde is safe and that is good but don't let her forgive that fool of Pratap easily: I understand he saved her from getting hurt but he is the reason she was there and she has been through so much so thodi mehnant karwaana usse to seek her forgiveness

I'm thoroughly enjoying your writing style it's getting better and better and you brought in Rann Singh!!! yayyy
Chalo update soon okay