Piya Rangrezz

India-Forums

Piya Rangrezz
Piya Rangrezz

Sher's dialogues - Funny/Romantic/Emotional - Share your favourites! (Page 5)

SenpaiNOTICEME IF-Rockerz
SenpaiNOTICEME
SenpaiNOTICEME

Posted: 09 July 2015 at 6:06am | IP Logged
Sher had many rocking dialogues but one of mine favourite line of his, which were quite impactful on me though I can only understand adha Hindi are LOL :

When he gave her the sari beneath the blindfold barrier and before leaving told her : "WAISE BI MAINE TO SUNA HAI KI, RONE SE JI HALKA HO JATA HAI TO JITNA RONA HAI, ROLO ! PAR RONE KELIYE JEENA TO NAHI CHODO GE NA ? YA TO JEE LO, YA TO ROH LO !" at that period of time, he always had that volunteer to show out his manly and dabangg wala style, but for this one, he really said it wisely, as an advice from a hubby to his wife, consolating yet advising her calmly ! He was specially charming in this scene !
When the saale Virat was trying to enact a dialogue with his Madam Ji in the kitchen
LOL :"OYE BARKHE BHAIYA, KEH RAHE HAINA, BAAT NAHI KARNI HAI ! NAHI KARNI HAI TO NAHI KARUNGI, KAHEIN KI ZABARDASTI DUSRI BUS MEIN ROOTNE KE KOSHISH KAR RAHE HO ? 'Accident ho jayega' Cool TUMHARI AUR MADAM JI KE PEHLE JO JAAN PEHCHAAN THI, WOH THI ! HUM PEECHE JAKE DEKH NAHI SAKTE, PAR AGAR FUTURE MEIN, TUMNE HUMARI MADAM JI KE SAATH ZABARDASTI RISHTA JORNE KE KOSHISH KI, TO SAMNE JO BHI HOGA, JAISE KOI VIRAT, EK TUCH KIRA LOL" Love the way he stressed on 'accident ho jayega' ! With his orbs glaring thunder at Virat, in this black leather jacket LOL He was looking really hot !
"HAAN BILKUL SAHI PUKARA TUMNE, SHER ! AGAR NAAM YAD HAI TO PICHLE RAAT KI (not sure ^^') KARNAMA KAISE BHUL GAYI Cool"

"ARE KA HUA, DEKHNE MEIN TO SALMAN SE KAM NAHI, TO KAHE KELIYE THOK RAHI HO HUMARI PYAAR ? WOH KYA HAI NA, ISS DILI KI SARKAR KO TUM PE DIL AGAYA HAI ! BOHOT PYAAR KARTE HAI TUM SE   Heart "

When Shraddha wanted to visit her home, because her Daadi was really ill ! Sher proposed her to run away and then come back before anyone catch her or to go with him, BD won't refuse that Wink :
"WARNA DUSRI RASTA BI HAI, TUM BHAG JAO ! ITNI DOOR BHAGNA KI TUMHE PAKAR NA PAYE AUR KAL SUBE WAPAS LAUTANA ! AGAR PAKAD GAYI TO HUM BI TUMHE BACHA NAHI PAYENGE ! And I forgot the rest of line ROFL"

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

BrenySanaCatcherInTheRye

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Piya Rangrezz Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index