sandhir SS The fault in our stars(Chapter 11 on pg 16) - Page 10

Posted: 8 years ago
Here is the next part guys.

Chapter 9

The next day maa and me went to the doctor and explained the situation.

"I don't know." Said the doctor.

"But you said the PET scan was encouraging." I revolted.

"Well the PET scan is encouraging, but we don't know how long it'll stay that way." Replied the doctor.

Okay, I'm not seeking political asylum, it's a few days, it's a vacation." I tried to explain.

"That's true." Maa said out of nowhere.

What if you get sick, in a foreign country?" asked the doctor.

" They have doctors in Amsterdam. And cancer." I said desperately.

" Well, not all cancers are alike, and yours is particularly unusual, Hazel. The only way I could ever authorize a trip like this would be if someone familiar with your case..." doctor tried to justify

What if my Maa came?" I said

Wait, what?" maa was astonished.

What if you came? I'm sure the Genies would hook it up, they're loaded." I told her

That just might work." The doctor then agreed.

I was finally going to Amsterdam after a month. I was damn excited. As soon as I came out of the clinic, I called up Randhir.

"Hello Sanyukta, I will talk to you later. Parth is going in the OT. If you want you can come to the hospital to meet him."

"Okay, I will be there after sometime."

"See you, then."

I asked maa to drop me at the hospital to meet Parth. After about 20 minutes I reached the hospital. I met Randhir in front of the OT with Parth's Mom and Dad.

"Hello, Randhir."

"Oh, Hi Sanyukta."

"How is Parth?"

"He was just now taken inside. Before taking him inside he was waiting for Vidushi to come but you know she didn't ."

"It is okay. Vidushi does not deserve Parth."

After about an hour Parth was shifted to a private ward and we could meet him. His parents went in and Randhir and I sat there discussing about going to Amsterdam. After few hours Parth's parents went home on Randhir's insistence.

"Hey dude! So how is it feeling?" asked Randhir.

"Black. What else you can feel after you have lost both your eyes?" Parth replied and I chuckled.

"Hello Parth! I hope the operation went good." I said.

"Hey Sanyukta! Yeah I guess it went good because I am not able to see anything now." He smiled.

"I will catch up with you guys after few minutes." Randhir excused himself.

"Okay." I said

"So Sanyukta what is going on between you and Dhir?" asked Parth suspiciously with a smirk.

"Dhir?" I was confused.

"Yeah, his parents and close friends call him Dhir. Did you not know about it?"

I nodded my head in no but then I realized that he cannot see me and I replied, "No."

"Leave that. I asked you something."

"Oh... No! there is nothing going between Randhir and me. Why did you ask so?

"Because these days he only talks about you. His day starts with you and ends with you."

"Oh." I said while blushing and it was good that Parth was not able to see me.

Randhir returned, "Looks like you both were having a great time talking."

"Yeah, but then you came back." Complained Parth making me laugh.

"I thought I was your best friend." Randhir said melodramatically.

"Did Vidushi come?" asked Parth hopefully.

"Look Parth, accept the truth. She isn't coming back bro." Randhir said.

"I cannot stop hoping about it. You know I love her" Said Parth.

"Parth, Vidushi  does not deserve you. You are such an awesome person but she is not she is just selfish and I think you should move on." I explained.

"Hmmm." He said.

"You should sleep now." Randhir said and he agreed.

We came out.

"He loves her so much." I said

"Yes, but it is time he should accept the truth." Said Randhir.

"Yeah," I said.

"So doctor has allowed you to go to Amsterdam."

"Yes, but Maa has to come along."

"I will talk to genies about it."

"Okay."

"Okay."

"Okay."

"I will drop you home Sanyukta as Parth's parents are here."

"Yeah sure."

He dropped me home and I was thinking about Parth's unconditional love for Vidushi.

Precap- do not know 

Please hit the like button and please comment😃

Edited by I.Am.DIVERGENT - 8 years ago
Awsme update
Loved it

Sanyu so excited to for Amsterdam trip
Sandhir r really true friend
Parth loves vids so much
He was wtng for her

I really adore SaRth bond
Everybody can see that there's sum thing going on between sandhir

Update soon
Wtng

Love u
Keep smiling
Fab update👏
Will the docs let them on the trip to Amsterdam😕
Hope they do😃

Sarth bonding😳😳

Dhir talks about Sanyu day and night😳

Cute update Agrima😳

Love,
Asmu😳

thank youEdited by I.Am.DIVERGENT - 8 years ago
Originally posted by newmoon18

Awsme update
Loved it

Sanyu so excited to for Amsterdam trip
Sandhir r really true friend
Parth loves vids so much
He was wtng for her

I really adore SaRth bond
Everybody can see that there's sum thing going on between sandhir

Update soon
Wtng

Love u
Keep smiling
thank you so much and yeah everyone can see it but they won't accept😳
Originally posted by sakura_otaku

Fab update👏
Will the docs let them on the trip to Amsterdam😕
Hope they do😃

Sarth bonding😳😳

Dhir talks about Sanyu day and night😳

Cute update Agrima😳

Love,
Asmu😳

Thank you very much😳😳... about the trip to Amsterdam is still a suspense😉
Very neatly penned Agrima di👏
U r a brilliant writer🤗
Aww ..i liked Randhir's nickname - Dhir 😳😳
waiting to know wats next eagerly 😃
Originally posted by shivika838

Very neatly penned Agrima di👏
U r a brilliant writer🤗
Aww ..i liked Randhir's nickname - Dhir 😳😳
waiting to know wats next eagerly 😃
Thank you so much😃
I am sorry, I know I am late. I was busy with my tests but now I will try and update regularly.
[img]http://i.imgur.com/Zd9WlfP.jpg img [/]

Chapter 10

A week passed in jiffy packing, meeting Parth and Dhir and reading AIA. Everything was going fine and everyone was excited. We wanted to take Parth with us but he clearly refused. I was excited to meet Mr. Van Houten and then this happened.

I woke up in the middle of night and give out a shout. It felt what seems like a series of explosions in my head. The chest pain was increasing and then it became so awful that I was waiting for my death to come but it did not come. I felt I was on a seashore with waves crashing at , while not being allowed to drown. Soon I lost my senses and fell unconscious.

When I woke up, I was in the ICU and my parents were sitting beside me having a smile plastered on each one's face.

"The attack was due to poor oxygenation in the tank and therefore your lungs filled with fluid. There are no new tumors and you can relax." Papa  explained.

The nurse then told my parents to leave as I needed rest. Maa and papa kissed my forehead and went out. She told me I have been sleeping for 3-4 days and the world hasn't changed much. She asked me to have something and then feeded me with ice chips.

"There is a boy sitting outside. He is coming everyday to meet you since you have been admitted here." Said the nurse.

I guesses the boy to be Randhir. I don't know why but I ignored the line and closed my eyes to sleep. I still felt weak and sleepy.

I was released after 3-4 days and the next day we had to go for the doctors meeting who were going to discuss my case. Next day we went for the meeting. The room looked like a conference room and around 4 to 6 doctors were present and they discussed my case and what else we can try for my cancer. At the end doctors asked me If I had any question and I nodded in yes.

"Can I go to Amsterdam?" I asked out of nowhere and everyone in the room stared at me.

"That would not be wise at this juncture." Replied the senior most doctor.

"Why not?" I was reluctant.

"It would increase some risks." Replied the same doctor again.

"There can be some way out?" I pleaded.

"We are sorry Sanyukta but it is not advisable so we won't allow you to go."

I returned disappointed. I don't know why but I decided to ignore Randhir. Maybe because I knew the I was soon going to die and I did not want to hurt him. I did not reply to hs messages or calls and kept myself a bit aloof.

One day I was sitting and sipping my coffee when the landline rang and papa picked it up. It was Randhir and I signaled papa to tell him I am asleep and he did the same. Then he came to me, "What is all this Sanyu?"

"I know what you're thinking. It's not fair to him. It's not. He doesn't need this in his life. I mean, nobody does. I'm a lot more trouble than it's worth."

"No, you're right. You're, maa and I, we were just saying the same thing. It could be time we tossed you out on the street. Drop you off in an orphanage somewhere, make you their problem."

I smiled thinking that he is teasing.

"I am serious. We are not sentimental at all." Saying this papa walks out of the room.

I went in the backyard and sat in front of the swing set which was constructed when I was young by Papa. I was sad and at last called Randhir.

"Hey Sanyukta!"

"Hello Randhir."

"Are you... Are you okay?"

"No."

"Why what happened?"

"I don't know. I want to go to Amsterdam and meet Van Houten.  I also don't really want this particular life. But it's really just the sky, the sky that's making me sad and there's this pathetic old swing set thatpapa built for me when I was a kid and..." I said crying.

"I really want to see this swing set of tears."

He came to my place in half an hour and we were sitting in front of the swing set.

"This is really gloomy." He said.

"I know."

"Sanyukta Agarwal,I hope you realize that you trying to keep your distance from me in no way lessens my affection for you. All your efforts to keep me from you are gonna fail."

"Look, I like you. And I like hanging out with you, and everything. But I...I can't let this go on any further."

"Why not?"

"Because I don't want to hurt you."

"I... I wouldn't mind."

"No... you don't understand."

"I do understand."

"No you don't."

"I do."

"Dhir, I'm a grenade! One day I'm gonna explode and I'm gonna obliterate everything in my wake and, I don't know, I just, I feel like it's my responsibility to minimize the casualties."

"A grenade?" he smiles.

"Yeah."

"I wouldn't mind," he explains, "It'd be a privilege to have my heart broken by you, Sanyukta Agarwal."

I smile and my cheeks are flushed.

"Well, we gotta do something about this frigging swing set." He said and I nod.

We decide to sell the swing set and we were sitting in my room writing for the ad on the laptop.

Me: Swing set needs home.

Dhir: Desperately lonely swing set needs loving home.

Me: Lonely, Vaguely Pedophilic Swing Set Seeks the Butts of Children.

"No." he says.

"No?" I say

"No" he again says.

"I like it." I laugh.

"That is why I like you."

"I know but I don't."

I knew I was lying. After all this I had started loving him but I know I shouldn't let my feelings out. I don't want to hurt him and I am sure I never will.

Precap- will they go to Amsterdam?

Thank you for reading my FF. Please hit "like" and please comment

Edited by I.Am.DIVERGENT - 8 years ago
Lovely
U write really well
N i must say dis rd is so much like Gus
N abt d chappy i luvd it