Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

surbhikideewani thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: SONU2408

jisko rl karna chahte ho uske post k quote optn me click karo,thn edit karke apna rl do or apne post me @type karke uska nam likho ya fir @username &thn type ur rpl.

thank you so much
MrDarcyfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
I started to watch QH around 3 months after it started. But as I am an online viewer, I started from the beginning. But I had caught like episode 40 or something once, and it piqued my curiosity. After IPKKND, I didnt want to watch another GK show, so I avoided QH! But soon I fell in love with Zoya and the rest of the characters and the good pace and storytelling. Of course ASYA was the highlight! I started to get annoyed when Tanveer was being glorified and the story started to give too much footage to her! But I kept watching!

Then finally when Zoyaan happened and Muqaddar ka khel, I was so damned fed up I stopped watching for 2 months. Then I caught up on the episodes and never stopped after that! Even though KSG leaving and replacement was a downer, I gave the "story" a chance. I also cried when they killed off ASYA and I just stuck around to see Season 2, just out of curiosity and just for Surbhi! But then I started to warm to Season 2 story and despite not liking him much at the start. KV and his "attitude and style" as Aahil started to grow on me. He was a lot "edgier" than your previous Gul hero's. Maybe ASR was the closest in his darkness, but even he was always in suits and very classic looking. Aahil just looked like a rebel. But I liked his "Indo Western" style. Sanam always impressed me with her independent spirit and her very clearly defined goals. She had a very distinct personality. Had attitude but she was strong and also confident. I liked that about her!

I also loved Rehan, and then SAHIL and then even started to like Seher and SEHAN! Seher had her own baggage but her character was very entertaining, especially at the start when she was always taking on different looks to steal! :) Rehan's death depressed me, and I hope to see Seher eventually in the story again! Probably not for sometime yet. But now like you I am also waiting for Phase 2 of SAHIL and 2nd round of Junoon! :) 
Edited by MrDarcyfan - 8 years ago
tastahnin thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
My first encounter with QH was it's 5th or 6th episode most probably, where Asad threw Zoya of the bed ðŸ˜†. I used to watch it off and on after that and started to love the equation between Asad and Zoya. And then comes the epic Mangalpur track and no looking back from then.Din't miss any episode from then.
fizy_wizy thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
As I never watched any serial(I don't watch many) on TV, while I was watching IPKKND on youtube QH's promo popped up in related Videos.

The name Qubool Hai gained my attention as I though it would be related to Muslims.

As there aren't many shows like that, I thought it's story would be different. When I watched the Promo in which Zoya was riding the scooty, I liked the message that the promo gave. An then the Khan family's promo clicked really well. So I waited for 29 Aug. The first episode was beautiful. It was like love at first sight for me regarding the serial.

Qubool Hai is the only serial(few I watch) whom I never give a miss. It's story is beautiful. The characters (each one of them) have their own qualities.

It became like an addiction, there were times when the story was going off track, still I watched QH as my love for QH is unconditional.

QH gave us beautiful couples(every single one till date).

QH made me laugh, happy, emotional, cry on different occassions.

You can say I'm not a single couple's, cast member's fan rather I'm A Qubool Hai's fan.

May QH gets more success.