E24 Segment 12/05/2015

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 8 years ago
written update please...looks like dd son has cum ..one more negative character...😡
Originally posted by kokubaba

written update please...looks like dd son has cum ..one more negative character...😡

no no dear... Roshni & Nani r villain in DD-Shiv luv story😉
Shiv trying to get closer to DD, seeing that Roshni getting angry😊 Sid calm down her saying he is a patient now & respect his emotions. Both r arguing abt this and Sid says, u do wht u wish & I 'll do wht I want😊
Originally posted by madhuharini

Shiv trying to get closer to DD, seeing that Roshni getting angry😊 Sid calm down her saying he is a patient now & respect his emotions. Both r arguing abt this and Sid says, u do wht u wish & I 'll do wht I want😊

sid -rosh fighting too much fun...similar way nani shud stop sid from meeting roshni...then wat will sid do...pack his bags say tata to nutcase n cum back as ghar jamai
Hilarious turn of events, first DD was the villain in SidNi romance now Roshni is trying to keep them apart.. anyway we all know sid will convince her n then SidNi will play cupid in their reunion ðŸ˜‰ 

P.S Sid is seriously a BIG CHIPKU ðŸ˜† What is he doing there giving opinions when he isn't even related to them anymore!
Originally posted by madhuharini

its looking like before rosh and shiv patch up argument, which we got segment of sbs,  bec achint madam was not shooting so maybe we get this in today or tomorrow in episode Edited by raju_sky - 8 years ago