Iswar's changed behaviour

Posted: 8 years ago
Why did Iswar suddenly undergo this personality transplant? And I don't think he's faking it. His face had no trace of happiness when Chakor won the race or passed the test.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Imperfect_One thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I hope he hasn't changed and is only faking to get into the good books of bhayaji...since he couldn't expose his acts by going against him always.,this time he might have planned by being on his side!
And his expressions..probably he doesn't want to show his true feelings infront of everyone else! I think he is playing smart this time!
Rishi_ thumbnail
 May be something really bad has happened in his life. Otherwise what was the need to relinquish a well-respected and prestigious job of a collector and get into private sector as a manager? 
It's possible that some calamity has befallen him during his stay in that naxalite  area and he's thinking that it's bcoz of Chakor that he had to suffer.

In any case, I don't think he will ever side with Kamal Narayan.
Coz bhaiyaaji has already tried to kill him once, threw him in jail on fake charges and then got him transferred to a naxal prone area.

It's impossible that he can become friends with a sworn enemy. He's just playing smart. He's possibly acting good in front of Kamal while he secretly gathers evidence against bhaiyaji to expose him. 

Only time will tell. But i don't think such an honest person can change to this extent all of a sudden. Something's fishy!

Dazee thumbnail
I think the NRI's are probably in on it too  -- or else why'd they bring just the people  KN hates back in this way -- and insist on a race. :)  Hopefully this is a way to ferret out KN's asli face in front of all.