Jamai Raja

India-Forums

   
Jamai Raja
Jamai Raja

#GOTW : Fictious Fun (Page 38)

skinnypal IF-Sizzlerz
skinnypal
skinnypal

Joined: 27 March 2010
Posts: 18521

Posted: 15 May 2015 at 6:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by stephie34

Originally posted by skinnypal

Originally posted by Starsfireflies

Originally posted by skinnypal

Mummiji aap mere dimples pe concentrate karo na.. fizul ki baato ko chodo Embarrassed
ok waise bhi raj ji mujhe chod denge fir tum hi to mera sahara banogeEmbarrassed

Off course... EmbarrassedEmbarrassed
YOU, ME, KRITIKA - HAAPPY FAMILY (evil grin)Big smile
 
 
 
I missed you so much

Babyyy EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

I missed you too.. my curly wifeyyy.. come to hubby..Hug

rachana10 IF-Rockerz
rachana10
rachana10

Joined: 16 December 2014
Posts: 5847

Posted: 15 May 2015 at 6:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by skinnypal

Originally posted by stephie34

Originally posted by skinnypal

Originally posted by Starsfireflies

Originally posted by skinnypal

Mummiji aap mere dimples pe concentrate karo na.. fizul ki baato ko chodo Embarrassed
ok waise bhi raj ji mujhe chod denge fir tum hi to mera sahara banogeEmbarrassed

Off course... EmbarrassedEmbarrassed
YOU, ME, KRITIKA - HAAPPY FAMILY (evil grin)Big smile
 
 
 
I missed you so much

Babyyy EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

I missed you too.. my curly wifeyyy.. come to hubby..Hug

DeadDeadDead

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

skinnypal

skinnypal IF-Sizzlerz
skinnypal
skinnypal

Joined: 27 March 2010
Posts: 18521

Posted: 15 May 2015 at 6:06am | IP Logged
Ouch
Originally posted by rachana10

Originally posted by skinnypal

Originally posted by stephie34

Originally posted by skinnypal

Originally posted by Starsfireflies

Originally posted by skinnypal

Mummiji aap mere dimples pe concentrate karo na.. fizul ki baato ko chodo Embarrassed
ok waise bhi raj ji mujhe chod denge fir tum hi to mera sahara banogeEmbarrassed

Off course... EmbarrassedEmbarrassed
YOU, ME, KRITIKA - HAAPPY FAMILY (evil grin)Big smile
 
 
 
I missed you so much

Babyyy EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

I missed you too.. my curly wifeyyy.. come to hubby..Hug

DeadDeadDead

OuchOuch

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rachana10

stephie34 Goldie
stephie34
stephie34

Joined: 20 February 2012
Posts: 6881

Posted: 15 May 2015 at 7:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by skinnypal

Ouch
Originally posted by rachana10

Originally posted by skinnypal

Originally posted by stephie34

Originally posted by skinnypal

Originally posted by Starsfireflies

Originally posted by skinnypal

Mummiji aap mere dimples pe concentrate karo na.. fizul ki baato ko chodo Embarrassed
ok waise bhi raj ji mujhe chod denge fir tum hi to mera sahara banogeEmbarrassed

Off course... EmbarrassedEmbarrassed
YOU, ME, KRITIKA - HAAPPY FAMILY (evil grin)Big smile
 
 
 
I missed you so much

Babyyy EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

I missed you too.. my curly wifeyyy.. come to hubby..Hug

DeadDeadDead

OuchOuch
 
 
 
must let us get rid of that stupid Patel family once and for all, I am tired of watching my idiot brother get all the good name
A.Green IF-Sizzlerz
A.Green
A.Green

Joined: 15 April 2015
Posts: 20286

Posted: 16 May 2015 at 2:01am | IP Logged
koi hai??
sid where r u?Wink
rajveer?Smile
rachana10 IF-Rockerz
rachana10
rachana10

Joined: 16 December 2014
Posts: 5847

Posted: 16 May 2015 at 2:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Starsfireflies

koi hai??
sid where r u?Wink
rajveer?Smile

I'm in my house (Patel's)...Tongue
A.Green IF-Sizzlerz
A.Green
A.Green

Joined: 15 April 2015
Posts: 20286

Posted: 16 May 2015 at 2:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rachana10

Originally posted by Starsfireflies

koi hai??
sid where r u?Wink
rajveer?Smile

I'm in my house (Patel's)...Tongue
what do u mean by ur house?
this is ur house?
rachana10 IF-Rockerz
rachana10
rachana10

Joined: 16 December 2014
Posts: 5847

Posted: 16 May 2015 at 2:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Starsfireflies

Originally posted by rachana10

Originally posted by Starsfireflies

koi hai??
sid where r u?Wink
rajveer?Smile

I'm in my house (Patel's)...Tongue
what do u mean by ur house?
this is ur house?

Kya!!! this is my house?Shocked How can i stay here when u r the only reason for my loss/sufferings??Angry

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
#GOTW : Antakshiri

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 53 54

Author: asyaarshilover   Replies: 428   Views: 8703

asyaarshilover 428 8703 25 May 2015 at 2:07am by prathe
#GOTW - Double Trouble

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 24 25

Author: skinnypal   Replies: 198   Views: 7078

skinnypal 198 7078 12 May 2015 at 3:10am by A.Green
GOTW #3:Give a Song

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12

Author: Swalla   Replies: 92   Views: 9626

Swalla 92 9626 25 April 2015 at 11:56am by skinnypal
#GOTW (CHARACTER NAME)

2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Author: Swalla   Replies: 66   Views: 8066

Swalla 66 8066 13 April 2015 at 5:02am by skinnypal
GOTW#1: Would You Rather?

2 3 4 5

Author: _aaliya   Replies: 35   Views: 2330

_aaliya 35 2330 13 April 2015 at 4:40am by Asshi...

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Jamai Raja Topic Index

  • Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index