y ragna are so different

Posted: 8 years ago
I know y I am asking ..
everyone knw they are so different from all other couples of tv..

well we all know that wt all r reason which make them different ..

but most Important I feel is trust.. trust they had on each other was just out of world.

I seen so many serials but in one or other matter they misunderstand each other and all but ragna never ... there was trust between them.. which was never seen in any other couple .. I love them for that...

hope mujse jo pyar karega vo aise his ho raghav jaise ..
Yep the unconditional trust n love in their sizzling chemistry
Yup trust was among the many things that made them unique...
Originally posted by sweet1308

Yep the unconditional trust n love in their sizzling chemistry
Originally posted by _TheBlackRose_

Yup trust was among the many things that made them unique...
👍🏼
they r different, they fall in lv in one jugle incident😳, they cnfess lv accidentely(mask party)😉 they married accidentely(sindoor marriage)😃and their love blossom in heaven(cliff accident)😊
they r alws best couple😳
Originally posted by Sh0Nali

they r different, they fall in lv in one jugle incident😳, they cnfess lv accidentely(mask party)😉 they married accidentely(sindoor marriage)😃and their love blossom in heaven(cliff accident)😊
they r alws best couple😳
so everything happened accidentally. ??
there was many factor which make our ragna different from other couples...and among them are their trust for each other even many of them in the serial tried to create rift and misunderstanding among them but there relationship became more strong and their love and chemistry and yes not to forget their understanding is one of the factors which makes them different and pure from other couples...
Their unic bonding with each other... And their language of love through their eyes...make to stole heart of any viewer
Love , Trust, chemistry.. They can make me blush any time..