Reporters
Reporters

The Mahi 'Story' (Page 2)

Zannat. IF-Dazzler
Zannat.
Zannat.

Posted: 12 May 2015 at 10:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by .Rinnie.

This is a certain reality of the journalism world, There is quite a dark side to it that we as viewers are not privy to. People do indeed sell other human beings for news, its not an uncommon practice. Im sure you might have seen many breaking news where reporters infiltrate hotels or such drug shacks and pardha fash many women and men in such areas. They don't really care as long as it becomes a breaking news.
Like in the nidhi rane case, other than Ananya I dont think the others cared to look deeper into the circumstances of how she got into situation. It reminded me a lot of many cases where actresses get caught in such rackets. Similarily this Mahi case is quite close to reality, there are many models who indulge in drugs, the industry is such a place where drug use is quite commonly done and some models just get so addicted to it that they are ready to go to any lengths for it which can be easily taken advantage of by people like Badshah. If u have watched the movie Fashion, Kagana's character story is somewhat similar.

And when reporters get a sniff of such breaking news, they dont wait long to jump on it and may even pay a heafty sum for it.

I think the show is doing a very good job of portraying both sides of the coin, Every profession has a dark side except maybe that of a librarian LOL

I totally agree with you 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.Rinnie.

ripwan Groupbie
ripwan
ripwan

Posted: 12 May 2015 at 10:51am | IP Logged
I really liked the way How Ananya stood up for Mahi today and not wanting to air her story. Then there was the usual 30 second wisdom talk by kabir how hiding a story can be a criminal act, however before the story we have to respect the individual who is going through the so called story. I personally didn't like kabir' point of view today when he said "hum dalaal hain, news ke". 
Anyway, I hope they think about poor Mahi and only show her story to the world when she is in a more stable condition.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

meenu0527soapbubble

soapbubble IF-Rockerz
soapbubble
soapbubble

Posted: 12 May 2015 at 11:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ripwan

I really liked the way How Ananya stood up for Mahi today and not wanting to air her story. Then there was the usual 30 second wisdom talk by kabir how hiding a story can be a criminal act, however before the story we have to respect the individual who is going through the so called story. I personally didn't like kabir' point of view today when he said "hum dalaal hain, news ke". 
Anyway, I hope they think about poor Mahi and only show her story to the world when she is in a more stable condition.

Ok, yes it is news. And it will still be news two days later, provided they manage to keep her secret from other channels. 
But to drag her from that drug den and straight into the studio...is that even human? 

meenu0527Zannat.

Zannat. IF-Dazzler
Zannat.
Zannat.

Posted: 12 May 2015 at 11:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by soapbubble

Originally posted by ripwan

Ok, yes it is news. And it will still be news two days later, provided they manage to keep her secret from other channels. 
But to drag her from that drug den and straight into the studio...is that even human? 

I agree with you guys 
DiscoDhokla IF-Rockerz
DiscoDhokla
DiscoDhokla

Posted: 12 May 2015 at 4:24pm | IP Logged
Kabir has a big big plan! Laxman played Ace in it. Cvs will not disappoint us. This track is amazing and heart wrenching reality. And they will show how Kabir deals with this in dignity and brilliance 

Zannat.soapbubble

soapbubble IF-Rockerz
soapbubble
soapbubble

Posted: 13 May 2015 at 4:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by DiscoDhokla

Kabir has a big big plan! Laxman played Ace in it. Cvs will not disappoint us. This track is amazing and heart wrenching reality. And they will show how Kabir deals with this in dignity and brilliance 

Yes I'm also looking forward to Lakshman's role in this whole thing. Surely Kabir  is going to come up with his own twist

Go to top