India-Forums

Reporters
Reporters

The Mahi 'Story'

soapbubble IF-Rockerz
soapbubble
soapbubble

Posted: 12 May 2015 at 2:42am | IP Logged
Actually the whole scenario surrounding this missing model is horrific.

She was lured into the drug racket and has been 'cultivated' or 'fattened' like a pig for slaughter. Badshah has spent money and time to bring her to this piteous condition and then tried to sell the story to a media channel.

The whole thing is stomach churningly disgusting and utterly chilling.

Now Ananya is expected to negotiate with this drug dealer, pay the right price and bring the girl to the 9 o clock news - the channel gets its dhamaka and to hell with its effect on a human being already at the depths of human condition.

Hopefully, the creatives will lead the story on to a track where both leads are looking out for the dignity and welfare the poor girl as well as bring criminals to justice.

But I must say, I'm quite shocked. Does this sort of thing happen in our media? Is it an extreme example or do people really sell other people as NEWS?

ConfusedOuch
Bubble

Edited by soapbubble - 12 May 2015 at 2:42am

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

AnkeeeeerenjinivarmaLifeGoesOneternalashaDefLeppardZannat.Namrata91Sagi.violetteBornHyper

Sagi. IF-Rockerz
Sagi.
Sagi.

Posted: 12 May 2015 at 2:45am | IP Logged
Yes, this is disgusting. Let's see what the creatives are up to. Hopefully they will find a way to redeem themselves. And our leads.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

renjinivarmaZannat.soapbubble

shreya_32 Senior Member
shreya_32
shreya_32

Posted: 12 May 2015 at 3:00am | IP Logged
yes its disgusting business but at the same time demonstrates the ugly reality of the media world.and i guess where power,fame nd popularity is concerned people can go to any length to achieve it...be it either selling a person for news,showing fabricated evidences or openly defaming an innocent..they can do anything cuz d route to the pinnacle of success mainly lies in being ruthless,driven nd emotionless.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Zannat.soapbubble

Namrata91 IF-Dazzler
Namrata91
Namrata91

Posted: 12 May 2015 at 3:20am | IP Logged
Yeh true but sach hamesha kdva hota he u know...
Nd sometimes its happend to purchase a news for some dealler... Its very sad but true ..
Hope cvs ractified all the things nd show us with dignity...

Zannat.soapbubble

.Rinnie. IF-Rockerz
.Rinnie.
.Rinnie.

Posted: 12 May 2015 at 3:22am | IP Logged
This is a certain reality of the journalism world, There is quite a dark side to it that we as viewers are not privy to. People do indeed sell other human beings for news, its not an uncommon practice. Im sure you might have seen many breaking news where reporters infiltrate hotels or such drug shacks and pardha fash many women and men in such areas. They don't really care as long as it becomes a breaking news.
Like in the nidhi rane case, other than Ananya I dont think the others cared to look deeper into the circumstances of how she got into situation. It reminded me a lot of many cases where actresses get caught in such rackets. Similarily this Mahi case is quite close to reality, there are many models who indulge in drugs, the industry is such a place where drug use is quite commonly done and some models just get so addicted to it that they are ready to go to any lengths for it which can be easily taken advantage of by people like Badshah. If u have watched the movie Fashion, Kagana's character story is somewhat similar.

And when reporters get a sniff of such breaking news, they dont wait long to jump on it and may even pay a heafty sum for it.

I think the show is doing a very good job of portraying both sides of the coin, Every profession has a dark side except maybe that of a librarian LOL

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

bashbangrenjinivarmaLifeGoesOnSpunkyrutzZannat.rajanigandha26soapbubbleDiscoDhoklaviolette

akyabiggestfan IF-Dazzler
akyabiggestfan
akyabiggestfan

Posted: 12 May 2015 at 3:37am | IP Logged
I'd certainly agree to the point that this mahi thing is utterly disgusting...
A man says he spent a lot on her...and what's the result of his spending...the piteous and heart wrenching sight of mahi lying senseless on the ground...huh!Ouch
I really hope that our protagonists keep in mind that they need to protect mahi's honour and dignity...
I simply hated that badshah bhai...
He's proudly saying that he has bought about the current condition of mahiAngry
Just hope the creative team works on this

Zannat.soapbubble

Maha149 IF-Rockerz
Maha149
Maha149

Posted: 12 May 2015 at 4:20am | IP Logged
Agree yr point waiting I hope kuch mazay ka ho

Zannat.soapbubble

rajanigandha26 IF-Rockerz
rajanigandha26
rajanigandha26

Posted: 12 May 2015 at 4:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by .Rinnie.

This is a certain reality of the journalism world, There is quite a dark side to it that we as viewers are not privy to. People do indeed sell other human beings for news, its not an uncommon practice. Im sure you might have seen many breaking news where reporters infiltrate hotels or such drug shacks and pardha fash many women and men in such areas. They don't really care as long as it becomes a breaking news.
Like in the nidhi rane case, other than Ananya I dont think the others cared to look deeper into the circumstances of how she got into situation. It reminded me a lot of many cases where actresses get caught in such rackets. Similarily this Mahi case is quite close to reality, there are many models who indulge in drugs, the industry is such a place where drug use is quite commonly done and some models just get so addicted to it that they are ready to go to any lengths for it which can be easily taken advantage of by people like Badshah. If u have watched the movie Fashion, Kagana's character story is somewhat similar.

And when reporters get a sniff of such breaking news, they dont wait long to jump on it and may even pay a heafty sum for it.

I think the show is doing a very good job of portraying both sides of the coin, Every profession has a dark side except maybe that of a librarian LOL

I liked your take on this issue. 100 % agree with you. I appreciate the CVs to be so bold and perfect with their homework. This is a reality and I am not shocked.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

bashbangZannat.soapbubble.Rinnie.

Go to top